Female DLs?

samsonboy14 said:
Sometimes as a man It feels like there are no women that are into diapers. I am sure you women get overwhelmed with men wanting you to change them. I think this is do to guys looking so long and hard, yet trying to be discreet, to finding a female they can connect with.
I feel that too. Tried for a long time to find someone into this too but online messaging must leave a bitter taste in the girls' mouths. Guys say the dumbest shit sometimes, like asking them if the girl will change them. Without even saying hello. It's like "no, wait, we're not all..." But it's too late! I threw my hands up and accepted that it just wasn't meant to be at some point. Kind of regret that tbh. Just wanted to wear diapers with a cute partner for the rest of my life but hey, that's life.

/rant

Reactions: hanbanan
Maybe it is easier to find a perfect match with no ABDL in mind. And if it is a really good match, the ABDL side of ours will be supported by the new partner and maybe even in an active way. That's how it worked for me. I don't believe I would have found "my girl" through ABDL channels. I do not say it is impossible, but in my opinion it is too restricting. The right partner in every aspect, the right match, will accept you with your kinks etc.. Because at the end, the way we are, is formed by the way we think and live. And without (in our case diapers) we would be "someone" else and it might not have sparked with that other me and the new partner.

We are a couple of 10 years now.

Reactions: wettingagain, ThePhotographer and Lumos
indiaperdl said:
Maybe it is easier to find a perfect match with no ABDL in mind. And if it is a really good match, the ABDL side of ours will be supported by the new partner and maybe even in an active way. That's how it worked for me. I don't believe I would have found "my girl" through ABDL channels. I do not say it is impossible, but in my opinion it is too restricting. The right partner in every aspect, the right match, will accept you with your kinks etc.. Because at the end, the way we are, is formed by the way we think and live. And without (in our case diapers) we would be "someone" else and it might not have sparked with that other me and the new partner.

We are a couple of 10 years now.
It's way harder when you're a trad Catholic haha. Imagine how rare it is to find a Catholic diaper loving woman. Ironically I know of at least one though, so it's definitely not impossible.

I think the ratio is actually closer to 50/50 with males to females. It just seems like less because I think a lot of females creeps online that drive a majority away. It stinks that people can’t respect others boundaries. I’m total I know at least 4 female DLs that are from differnt sites than here.
There are definitely a lot more females DLs than people think there is but they most likely are lurkers or keep abdl a private thing.

ThePhotographer said:
I think the ratio is actually closer to 50/50 with males to females. It just seems like less because I think a lot of females creeps online that drive a majority away. It stinks that people can’t respect others boundaries. I’m total I know at least 4 female DLs that are from differnt sites than here.
There are definitely a lot more females DLs than people think there is but they most likely are lurkers or keep abdl a private thing.
I know what you're saying. It took me a few months before I shared I was female. When I first joined in April it seemed like 98% of individuals were males. I don't think that anymore. I think there are more females that like to wet their pants and wet diapers just like me.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Lyric
I do believe that its possible for men to be nice, supportive, understanding and not be a-holes and also like to wear diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, Jr2012, hanbanan and 1 other person
ShyDL19 said:
Just curious how many of you are female DLs?
Yep. Here…

Reactions: Jr2012
Yes! I feel like if it was possible to filter out the creeps and create a supportive environment there would probably be a good amount of female lurkers that would become active members, and the ratio wouldn’t seem so skewed. But that’s probably a different topic all in it’s own😅
I think I said enough and since I’m not female, I’ll take my leave and let the topic be between female DLs.

I'd love to find a female that would accept the DL side of it... not necessarily the full blown abdl.... I'd consider myself more of a DL. I'm a professional... and it sucks trying to date at 45..... living in the midwest doesn't seem to help.... its hard to find a date... let alone scared to ever bring it up. Getting divorced after being together 20 years has sucked enough.... I even have fun things to do outside of this and work LOL... riding jet skis!!! I can't even get anyone to go on a jet ski ride or travel.... hey do you or would you mind wearing a diaper too???? Ugggg.... I think i'm a nice enough looking guy... tumblr just seems to be filled with bots... and i'm not gay... no offense to anyone, but that's all i get. Fetlife in the midwest isn't much better either. To those who have dated and it worked out without them liking diapers first... kuddos.... i've never had such luck over the years... granted its been a few decades since ive dated LOL LOL

WetDL22 said:
Just curious how many of you are female DLs?
This forum is lacking in younger people and non males probably because of the somewhat dated web forum format. I find the twitter abdl community to be much more youthful and diverse

Reactions: Ecchi231, DiaperGirly and hanbanan
I'm afab does that count XD but yeah I'm non binary btw. It's kinda hard to find other afab ABDLs. Tho when someone finds out I'm afab they immediately call me mommy and want me to be their mommy dom when I'm a bab myself. I'm especially heavily uncomfortable being called mommy. Yet people keep doing it. Anyway yeah I'm afab and I love wearing diapers :3

Reactions: GabyinPurple, hanbanan and JulestheFloof
Yep female.

Although not really feminine.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, Samantha and JulestheFloof
AFAB individual here. I actively avoid sites that are notorious for having "LOOKING FOR MOMMY" kinds of traffic on them. I have a partner and quite frankly, I'm too old for that kind of shit.

My partner isn't into ABDL themselves, but we've made our relationship work well, integrating aspects of my kinks and interests with his own. He's been curious, open minded, and accepting, and I think that's been the greatest thing for me personally. My interests in the ABDL community are far too complex and multi-faceted than being stuck only diapering someone and having them call me "mommy" exclusively.

Reactions: GabyinPurple
I'm female

Toaster said:
I'm female
hey Toaster, you chose the image from my favorite childhood movie :)

Reactions: Toaster
Back