Feeling soooo Girly šŸ˜

KMichelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Set the sceneā€¦Iā€™ve always been attracted to fem things, I found womanā€™s clothing at a young age and in 7th grade I started wearing panties to school everyday and continued til I graduated.
So my journey has been long, dress the whole way, meet menā€¦etc.
Now I find myself in my late 30ā€™s with a family, Iā€™ve been married a long time. But tonight I am all alone in the house for the first time in forever!!!
Iā€™ve always been into pads and I almost always wear them whenever I have fem underwear on. But tonight I find myself, standing all alone on my deck, wearing some womanā€™s workout shorts that are very revealing. My lacy pink satin bikini panties with an over night womanā€™s diaper inside themā€¦damn I slid everything on and it felt so amazing šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
So I came outside and Iā€™ve spent the last 20min peeing my diaper, itā€™s so full and the feeling is incredible ā¤ļø

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier
Being able to just enjoy what we enjoy without hiding and without being judged is liberating. I'm into my 3rd week of being alone and lounging around in bras, panties, stockings, nighties, and dresses for pretty much 20 hours/day. Monday will be my last day with this much total freedom as I return to our summer home and my wife. There is no question she knows I'm cross dressing almost all day long and soaking diapers, as well. She just doesn't care to talk about it. I don't want her to be uncomfortable; but, I really want to tell her how much I appreciate the fact she offers me alone time to this degree so I can do what I do. I am working on just the right things to say; because, she deserves to hear me say how truly wonderful I think she is for providing me this much time alone to enjoy cross dressing.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Sounds like a good afternoon. Super jealous. Enjoy your diaper/panty time!

Back