Feeling like a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew as a little boy i liked being wet and messy in my undies. It felt right and natural even though i hid it and cleaned myself up as best i could. Started to hide diapers from friends houses while playing their and put them on fill them up when I could and it went from there. I think the pleasure of being wet and messy is in all of us as little kids but how we deal with it as we grow is where it takes us as it did for me.

I'm another one who got into this well up into my 20's :)

EDIT: oh, and I never felt like a fraud. I just kinda regret I missed so much and didn't start sooner! This has been such a great addition to my life.

Thanks everyone. I feel much better now. :D you've all been great

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I actually just got into it myself and I never felt a need to wear diaper or regress or anything like that before. When I discovered this 'community' I fell in love and I realized how much fun I can have. Honestly, it just makes me feel really happy. I do feel like a fraud though, like this is just a phase and ill get over it. But in reality I know I want to dive deeper and when I move out I plan on collecting a whole bunch of little stuff! But if I do 'get over it' then thats fine too! its the present that matters and right now this makes me happy.

Hihi,

I'm 29 as well, and while I kinda sorta knew when I was in high school, it took a long time for me to even attempt to delve into that part of me. Don't feel like a fraud though. <3

Something else to consider: it's not uncommon for strict DLs to add AB into the mix or to adjust over time in other ways. Giving yourself leeway to explore is an opportunity for growth. In this case, it's strange growth but I think it can be positive nonetheless.

OriginalT said:
I actually just got into it myself and I never felt a need to wear diaper or regress or anything like that before. When I discovered this 'community' I fell in love and I realized how much fun I can have. Honestly, it just makes me feel really happy. I do feel like a fraud though, like this is just a phase and ill get over it. But in reality I know I want to dive deeper and when I move out I plan on collecting a whole bunch of little stuff! But if I do 'get over it' then thats fine too! its the present that matters and right now this makes me happy.
Wow. That's pretty much how I feel. But I guess you took a much more positive spin on it than I did. Made me feel much better. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Replying to the OP: No you are not alone. I just got into this side of me a few years back, and just had tje courage within the last few months to buy some cute things. Loving it more now. I am over 29. 😛

I only discovered this side of me this year, in June. however I did know something was up on and off for most of my life. I wouldn't feel like a fraud. if you enjoy it, and it causes yourself or others no harm. how can it be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back