BabySpiderman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I don't know how many of you also do this, but I go through periods of shame where I get really embarrassed about loving diapers and try to hide them away permanently or throw them out.

I was doing so good because I wasn't drinking any liquid before bed, or I wasn't sleeping for long enough, and I was getting to wear normal underpants to bed. I guess I lasted a week or two.

This morning I woke up and I had wet the bed again and I feel so stupid. Anyone else been through this?

Last edited:
I don't think this should be posted in the incontinence forums

Or are you incontinent? Or do you "love" diapers as a abdl or whatever ? Not trying to be rude ...just confused 🤔

Hey pal!!!

You are not alone by any means, most of us go through this struggle. It's referred to in the community as "Binge/Purge" cycles. It's natural to "indulge," and then the thrill/pleasure of wearing wanes, and the societal conditioning kicks in telling you "its wrong, its disgusting, its perverted, its embarrassing." It is none of those things, its a perfectly healthy coping mechanism, and in your case, it appears you need them. You have no need to be ashamed, its ok; the societal conditioning takes a LOT to break down and move past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 59082
Raven801 said:
I don't think this should be posted in the incontinence forums
I believe we are talking about both here

Reactions: Raven801
Back