Feeling cosy in a wet nappy on a cold winter morning

Karoq

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
It had turned really cold here in northeast England. I just love being g under a heavy warm duvet snuggled up with my wife, secure in my thick cloth night nappy and plastic pants and my pj’s. I genuinely wet every night and used to be so embarrassed about it, but in my second marriage I’ve felt so much more secure about this as my wife jut accepts this is me. She doesn’t baby me, change me or see me as a baby, but she is incredibly tactile, loving, understanding and caring. This morning we snuggled for an hour staying warm together. I suck on her breasts which she loves and which I find deeply soothing. She will fondle me through my wet and warm nappy just enough to tease me. It is a turn on but also deeply relaxing.

There are times when I just want to stay in that space but then she will hint that it’s time to get up and get my nappy off (which I do myself whilst secretly hoping that one day she will change me and take charge).

Reactions: MetalDan86, Jimbolo, Forced and 3 others
How lovely for you and your lovely wife.what size nappy and rubbers do you use for full safety at night.
For myself I usec 60 inch square terry,airplane fold and nappy liner and xxl haian rubbers
Very safe

Reactions: warmfeeling
Custom made cloth shaped nappies (Snuggleblank make them) with Velcro fasteners, then boosted with folder Terry squares to boost the centre. I am a 38 waist. Then pull on large plastic pants

Reactions: Deleted member 66727
Karoq said:
Custom made cloth shaped nappies (Snuggleblank make them) with Velcro fasteners, then boosted with folder Terry squares to boost the centre. I am a 38 waist. Then pull on large plastic pants

Attachments

• 4B1DF52E-20B6-4A63-BD6E-74E7146A8D03.jpeg
    4B1DF52E-20B6-4A63-BD6E-74E7146A8D03.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 3BB159E1-A0AB-4642-A9D2-BAF7DF67E9ED.jpeg
    3BB159E1-A0AB-4642-A9D2-BAF7DF67E9ED.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Brumas94, warmfeeling, Chrissie and 1 other person
Karoq said:
I use both Haian and Babykins plastic pants.

I always use plastic encased gathers or I wick badly.
Very professional Terry nappy.
What fold

It’s not, it’s a shaped nappy with Velcro fasteners, elasticed legs and waist with a pocket inside into which I stuff two 27” Terry squares folded into 3 lengthways. This is comfy and absorbant and fits well . Much better than the Tena disposables I have to wear when away from home. Because they are a pocket nappy with inserts that remove, they are quicker to wash and dry.
Do a Google search for “Snuggleblanks super wetter”. Work at home lady in Lancashire who makes for incontinence / special needs kids and adults

Karoq said:
It had turned really cold here in northeast England. I just love being g under a heavy warm duvet snuggled up with my wife, secure in my thick cloth night nappy and plastic pants and my pj’s. I genuinely wet every night and used to be so embarrassed about it, but in my second marriage I’ve felt so much more secure about this as my wife jut accepts this is me. She doesn’t baby me, change me or see me as a baby, but she is incredibly tactile, loving, understanding and caring. This morning we snuggled for an hour staying warm together. I suck on her breasts which she loves and which I find deeply soothing. She will fondle me through my wet and warm nappy just enough to tease me. It is a turn on but also deeply relaxing.

There are times when I just want to stay in that space but then she will hint that it’s time to get up and get my nappy off (which I do myself whilst secretly hoping that one day she will change me and take charge).
That’s so nice. I’ve not worn a nappy to bed but I would like to one day/ night

I’m of an age where I need to pee at least once a night so when I’ve been put in a nappy and plastic pants for bed I just stir and use instead of leaving my warm bed.
I’ll then cuddle into my GF, who knows this is a signal for what’s happened, and she’ll tell me I’ve been a good boy.

Reactions: Brumas94 and warmfeeling
When at home I wear terry nappy with boosters and a footed sleeper to bed , just like I did as a kid
At work same footed sleeper but a better dry due to being at work all week
Can’t wait til Christmas when it will be 10 nights and 11 days totally cloth

Reactions: Deleted member 66727
parcelboy2 said:
When at home I wear terry nappy with boosters and a footed sleeper to bed , just like I did as a kid
At work same footed sleeper but a better dry due to being at work all week
Can’t wait til Christmas when it will be 10 nights and 11 days totally cloth
I always feel more secure in cloth nappies. The cloth against skin is much nicer than paper / plastic and there is absorbancy at sides / hips which allows wetness to wick away from the centre of the nappy. In disposables I am more prone to leaks. Also as I was brought up as a child of 1960/70’s Terry nappies were what I and thousands others wore. They feel more comfy too but only for bed or wearing under loose jogging pants on days at home. They are too bulky to wear under trousers whereas I can wear Tena Ultima with plastic pants as a safeguard under my trousers for work and leisure and nobody would ever know

Reactions: Brumas94, Deleted member 66727, NappiedTruckDriver and 1 other person
Forced said:
I’m of an age where I need to pee at least once a night so when I’ve been put in a nappy and plastic pants for bed I just stir and use instead of leaving my warm bed.
I’ll then cuddle into my GF, who knows this is a signal for what’s happened, and she’ll tell me I’ve been a good boy.
I do use mine deliberately too at times. I do wet during my sleep but often once awake and still lazing in bed I will let go in my nappy of I need a wee and don’t want to get up

Reactions: Forced
Karoq said:
I always feel more secure in cloth nappies. The cloth against skin is much nicer than paper / plastic and there is absorbancy at sides / hips which allows wetness to wick away from the centre of the nappy. In disposables I am more prone to leaks. Also as I was brought up as a child of 1960/70’s Terry nappies were what I and thousands others wore. They feel more comfy too but only for bed or wearing under loose jogging pants on days at home. They are too bulky to wear under trousers whereas I can wear Tena Ultima with plastic pants as a safeguard under my trousers for work and leisure and nobody would ever know
I was born in 1975 and have early memories of having either a terry nappy put on for bed or it being taken off in the morning

parcelboy2 said:
I was born in 1975 and have early memories of having either a terry nappy put on for bed or it being taken off in the morning
I was still being nappied at night by my grandma until my early teens so I got very used to having a nappy change. She would do it in a very caring way so it just became the norm for me.

As an adult I’ve been changed by nurses in hospital - disposables though- as I’ve had a few orthopaedic surgeries over the years which had me bed bound a few days each time

The past couple of mornings I’ve woken up in a super wet diaper and haven’t wanted to get up and change, there’s something about a wet diaper and warm blankets that I just want to lay there with my paci and stay in the moment knowing I’m a wet baby which makes me a happy baby

• Love
Reactions: abdl86
Back