favourite childhood cartoon

I watched He-Man and Transformers, but when I could get away with it, I’d watch Jem. That was my favorite!

Reactions: Kirisin and Fraggle
I think the one I might pick as an all-time favorite has already been mentioned... The Mysterious Cities of Gold. That show had me glued to the screen.

A couple other favorites that haven't yet been mentioned:

The Raccoons

Inspector Gadget

I loved the old Looney Tunes and Disney cartoons. My favorite was Donald Duck.

Reactions: Fraggle and SennkohCoola
I liked all the cartoons as a kid Casper the Friendly Ghost, Woodywood pecker Tom and Jerry, buggies bunny, Elmer fud, Popeye, Porky Pig and The Flintstones

Reactions: Kirisin, Luvshugs, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
tempestcd said:
Looney Tunes... Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Foghorn Leghorn, Elmer Fudd, Tweety Bird...and the rest of the Warner Brothers cast! BTW, March 2 was Porky's birthday and he is the oldest cast member.
How old is porky anyways...

EagleBoy said:
I liked all the cartoons as a kid Casper the Friendly Ghost, Woodywood pecker Tom and Jerry, buggies bunny, Elmer fud, Popeye, Porky Pig and The Flintstones
Oh Casper, forgot about that guy!! What a great cartoon.

Reactions: Kirisin
Garfield and Friends is my favorite! I used to watch and tape episodes of it on VHS off of Nickelodeon when I was little!
x1080.jpeg

Spongebob Squarepants, Oswald, Wow Wow Wubbzy, CatDog, Tutenstein, Catscratch, Angry beavers.... and lots more shows from the 2000s but I feel i'd just be listing every 2000s cartoon xD

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW and Fraggle
Fraggle said:
How old is porky anyways...
Debuted in 1935... 88 years old.

• Wow
Care Bears and inspectorgatie and smerfs 👍

Reactions: Fraggle
Haww thanks your a sweetie 🥰

Arrrrr, ohhhhhh! SPEED RACER!
49F0DFC9-8946-4717-928E-EB0951C4A6A2.jpegC4832E93-6962-4F14-A9F9-BE35C6E76480.jpeg

And, any and all from 40’s to 70’s cartoons. Some thereafter as well, but nothing like the oldies.

Reactions: Kirisin, Fraggle and geka
Looney Tunes... loved Bugs Bunny and Daffy. Wasn't too keen on Road Runner, as the poor coyote never won.
All his schemes for outwitting Road runner came to nothing. it would have been great if he got to win, just once.

Andromeda said:
Looney Tunes... loved Bugs Bunny and Daffy. Wasn't too keen on Road Runner, as the poor coyote never won.
All his schemes for outwitting Road runner came to nothing. it would have been great if he got to win, just once.
I would swear ( I know, bad for littles) there is one episode where Wily caught the Roadrunner... the end scene has him holding roadrunner by the neck in one paw and in the other a sign that states " now what?"... Google cannot confirm... anybody else know of this??

Disney's Tale Spin and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. And I would watch Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh and Zoids when I was 18,19 and in 20s and 30s as I'm turning 40 years old on March 22 so I had a good time being young watching Anime but I quit watching Anime of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh and Zoids because I'm grown up now and I'm not longer watching Anime

Last edited:
Me too 😁

I saw a long ago "Clutch Cargo." I have to say it's really creepy. Having normal human mouths around the animated faces. Supper weird. I'm not sure where I saw it but they're kind of funny.

• Haha
Sapphyre said:
I think the one I might pick as an all-time favorite has already been mentioned... The Mysterious Cities of Gold. That show had me glued to the screen.

A couple other favorites that haven't yet been mentioned:

The Raccoons

Inspector Gadget
Oh the Raccoons, thats a great pick!! I'm pretty sure that it was only aired in Canada.

greatlake5 said:
I saw a long ago "Clutch Cargo." I have to say it's really creepy. Having normal human mouths around the animated faces. Supper weird. I'm not sure where I saw it but they're kind of funny.
Woah.. That's messed up. I'm pretty sure that I am now scarred for life after watching abit of that.

Back