Favorite/unique ways to wet

Diapereddrummer15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I’m always trying to come up with creative ways to wet my diaper. I’m sure this has been asked before, but what are some creative/fun ways that you have come up with to wet your diapers? My favorites are:

- the classic laying down playing video games and just letting go when needed

- turn a good nite inside out, wet, then turn right side in and wear like that under clothes around the house

- wear loose fitting sweatpants with tall socks and Continue wetting past leakage

- when I’m feeling particularly adventurous, lay in the tub with my feet up straight on the wall and let go and let gravity do the rest 😁

Looking forward to hearing some new ways to try out!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JWolf, DOT and Sidewinder
i'v
Diapereddrummer15 said:
I’m always trying to come up with creative ways to wet my diaper. I’m sure this has been asked before, but what are some creative/fun ways that you have come up with to wet your diapers? My favorites are:

- turn a good nite inside out, wet, then turn right side in and wear like that under clothes around the house

- wear loose fitting sweatpants with tall socks and Continue wetting past leakage

- when I’m feeling particularly adventurous, lay in the tub with my feet up straight on the wall and let go and let gravity do the rest 😁

ive done most of those

Reactions: Sidewinder
Maybe I'm not that creative. I wear them normally but like to be in various scenarios. Like squat down at the supermarket to pick something up and start pissing. Sometimes I get into a crow yoga pose so the front of me will get warm, but I love going on long walks and letting loose. I haven't done this yet, but I'm a gym freak, so maybe when doing squats or deads I could involuntarily wet myself due to the sheer pressure if I hold long enough. hmmm.

Sometimes underwear then diaper. These are not that creative though.

• Love
Reactions: rdadvb59
DLsecretlittle said:
Maybe I'm not that creative. I wear them normally but like to be in various scenarios. Like squat down at the supermarket to pick something up and start pissing. Sometimes I get into a crow yoga pose so the front of me will get warm, but I love going on long walks and letting loose. I haven't done this yet, but I'm a gym freak, so maybe when doing squats or deads I could involuntarily wet myself due to the sheer pressure if I hold long enough. hmmm.

Sometimes underwear then diaper. These are not that creative though.
my fave is trying to pee while sitting down on say a couch or chair

Reactions: rdadvb59, Sidewinder and DLsecretlittle
littlekyro said:
my fave is trying to pee while sitting down on say a couch or chair

I love sitting outside of a coffee shop and wetting myself. I love leaning back and feeling the piss trickle down to my butt. It's so erotic. Especially when I've been holding and really have to go. Sometimes it's a two layer job, though. I will wear a small and a medium abena, real thick pants, and hold until im in pain, release, and be blown away at how something so mundane can engage the senses like that. mmm yes. public loss of control and literally no one knows. makes you wonder what secrets the people around you have...

Reactions: diaperfooties and rdadvb59
Try waiting until you're so desperate that you wet yourself anyway.

for me it more about finding diferant places and situations to let go.

like in frount of a casher in a shop. or in frount of your boss.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, diaperfooties and rdadvb59
DLsecretlittle said:
I love sitting outside of a coffee shop and wetting myself. I love leaning back and feeling the piss trickle down to my butt. It's so erotic. Especially when I've been holding and really have to go. Sometimes it's a two layer job, though. I will wear a small and a medium abena, real thick pants, and hold until im in pain, release, and be blown away at how something so mundane can engage the senses like that. mmm yes. public loss of control and literally no one knows. makes you wonder what secrets the people around you have...
I use quality not generic diapers lol usualy cuddlz, ABU and rearz products

Diapereddrummer15 said:

I like to wet past leakage, too. Particularly while wearing track pants, or blue jeans.

And sometimes, I like to wet my diaper while sitting on the toilet.

Last edited:
I have tried so hard to want to wet in positions besides standing up but when i do i swear there is always a wet spot underneith me. Maybe i am not taping them correctly or something or maybe i shouldnt totally flood them but they are definetly quality diapers like NS Megamax or whathaveyou

RetroGamerGuy said:
I have tried so hard to want to wet in positions besides standing up but when i do i swear there is always a wet spot underneith me. Maybe i am not taping them correctly or something or maybe i shouldnt totally flood them but they are definetly quality diapers like NS Megamax or whathaveyou
yeah I've had the same happen to me I panicked because I thought leaked

I have wet myself in just about every position known, one of my favorites is in my hammock out in the yard after doing yard work.

Diapereddrummer15 said:

What was the goodnite one like? That sounds interesting. I haven't really tried anything other than wet past capacity

I really enjoy wetting when I'm playing on my hands and knees, like building lego's, its just fun to do that half pause and go, then while going continue to build.
My other favorite thing is post wetting when I get checked, sometimes were out and about running errands and stuff, I'll be diapered with a onesie then regular clothing over it, we'll get back to the truck and she'll playfully give me a pat and the look on her face when she realizes my diaper is wetter then anticipated is priceless.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and rdadvb59
standing in line in walmart....

Reactions: diaperfooties
Talking to someone face to face I have not done this much because it is hard I have a shy bladder. L

I am a 20/7 ( north quite 24 ) but particularly like wearing thick protection at movie or concert, and letting go, amid the other squirming folks who have to race for at the conveniences.

Reactions: diaperfooties
JWolf said:
What was the goodnite one like? That sounds interesting. I haven't really tried anything other than wet past capacity
Fun! 😁

I like to wet while walking, I feel like the more you do it, the easier it is to let go when you're relaxed.

Squishibutt said:
I like to wet while walking, I feel like the more you do it, the easier it is to let go when you're relaxed.

I wish I could do that. I've wet my nappy in public on many occasions but always find that I stop whenever I try to walk so I always have to stand still whilst peeing.

Its annoying because I enjoy acting out scenarios where someone could have a real accident. I'd love to be wetting myself whilst running to get to the toilet.

Back