Favorite recent (non-diaper) purchases

frostedpuppy

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
What’s your favorite ABDL related thing you’ve bought that isn’t diapers? I’ll start: recently, I went on esty and bought a pair of locking mittens (segufix locks) and and a set of locking booties (also segufix) from straightjacketshop. They are fairly expensive but are incredibly comfortable and high quality.

The mittens render your hands completely useless and create an amazing feeling of helplessness…. You are completely dependent on your mommy/daddy/babysitter once they are on and even on the loosest setting I can’t pull my hands out ( you can use these alone- I do- as long as you are extremely careful not to lose the magnetic key.) They are adorable (I got the ones with pawprints) and have built-in o-rings for various uses. Once on, you can’t use your hands for anything (particularly not removing clothing/diaper you might not want to be in!) It also makes anything that requires fine motor skills (like a phone/computer/game console) impossible, which makes them great to enforce a time out. You can hold a bottle but someone with have to feed you anything else!

The booties feel great; they are super comfortable unless you try to stand! The metal spikes in them definitely keep you crawling from place to place and keep your padded posterior at the perfect position for some plentiful paddling (so be careful!) After a while you barely notice them…… as long as you don’t put any weight on the bottoms.

Those are my favorites: what are yours?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Kitty13 and medfet878
1000010811.jpg
1000010807.jpg
1000010805.jpg1000010806.jpg
1000010808.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BlueDude, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
My wife bought me 4 more plain white tykables snappies onesies, I have a few that are getting a little worn out and I will need them as we get closer to the warm weather months

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and medfet878
Most recent for me are some kids activity and coloring books. I do them with my non-dominant hand and that makes my handwriting and dexterity closer to that of an average 6-year-old. It is actually a lot of fun, plus it is actually pretty challenging and really helps get into the younger headspace.

1708920799710.png

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
pyjamas

Attachments

• 1674899179.jpeg
    1674899179.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240120_110404.jpg
    IMG_20240120_110404.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back