Favorite panty style

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm exploring a new side of me, and, want to know what your favorite panty styles are. My girlfriend is way supportive of this and has given me some boyshorts for Christmas. What are some of your favorite panty styles and brands? And any tips associated with wearing them as a cis male? I absolutely love the boy shorts she got me!

My favorite are the square dance panties with loads of ruffled lace - 2 examples
While these are not diaper covers they can be worn over diapers - ohla-la-la-la.
Exciting to wear knowing that if in a compromising (can-can dance) situation cat calls
the diaper wearing will be a best kept secret - think diaper diversion.
s-l1600.jpgs-l16001a.jpg

Reactions: Trina and Sazzer
When I was wearing panties all the time, I wore full briefs. Comfortable and they held the extra plumbing. Boy shorts are nice also. The ultimate panty is the ruffled ones.

You can also wear "pettipants " with your panties. They are like a slip for when you wear pants. I haven't seen them in stores for years but you can get them online.

I would have to say that full briefs/granny panties are my favs. The ruffles are an added nice touch. The boy shorts aren't for me...not sissy enough...lol.

What ever the panty that is worn the outer clothing must be tantalizing short enough to reveal the underpinnings !

babylock1 said:
My favorite are the square dance panties with loads of ruffled lace - 2 examples
While these are not diaper covers they can be worn over diapers - ohla-la-la-la.
Exciting to wear knowing that if in a compromising (can-can dance) situation cat calls
the diaper wearing will be a best kept secret - think diaper diversion.
View attachment 32076View attachment 32077
this for me, lol

Reactions: 49beachdipe
sotexasDL said:
I would have to say that full briefs/granny panties are my favs. The ruffles are an added nice touch. The boy shorts aren't for me...not sissy enough...lol.
You can get ruffled panties at places that sell square dancing clothing. They also have boy short long ruffled panties that go down to almost your knees.

Reactions: Trina, GirlGirlBoy and 49beachdipe
I love wearing VS boyshorts or cheekies. Still enough coverage to hold everything with a little sexy.

I've tried different panty styles and my favorites are microfiber bikinis. They're the most comfy in my opinion. They're soft, stretchy, and feel like they fit my anatomy the best. I also like to wear boyshorts and hipsters sometimes though they're not quite as comfy, and I like to sleep in satin hi cut panties because they're really soft and smooth and I like the feel of the material as I'm trying to sleep.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
nezquic66 said:
I'm exploring a new side of me, and, want to know what your favorite panty styles are. My girlfriend is way supportive of this and has given me some boyshorts for Christmas. What are some of your favorite panty styles and brands? And any tips associated with wearing them as a cis male? I absolutely love the boy shorts she got me!
My wife gave me a pair from V.S. I think they are called cheekies they are super soft comfortable and stretchy enough to hold my stuff in. I asked her to get me more. The pair I have are I guess regular panty style light pink. The feel and fit are amazing I highly recommend trying them. I have others in different styles and materials and none of them compare to these.

Reactions: nezquic66 and 49beachdipe
It varies for me mainly because of my mood but weather, situation, and available facilities. Microfiber or spandex is always the fabric I am not Into the AB or Sissy stuff other than occasional bedroom games

When not in diapers i wear mainly Brazilian cut panties from Marks and Spencers... Occasionally for a treat i wear a Thong... having a smallish package generally have no issues with fit...

Frankly the only style of panties I will wear or buy are either the full or french cut satin brief panties. For one they typically have wider gusset and second they cover very well. Getting the shapewear style are helpful too in some cases. The whole idea for me is to get a good fit but also have something that looks and feels feminine too. I stick with mostly white bridal satin, but light pink and blue are nice too.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Ordinary brief style weather it be low to hight wait. I have over 10 pairs and wear daily with a womens pad as i tend to dribble of the toilet

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I've never been a fan of boyshorts either on me or on girls. I've got various satin bikinis and thongs and a few lace edged things. I've also got some days of the week briefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChubbySissy
I am a string bikini wearer. Love the way they are tight on my ass and hold my little package

Apart from nappies and incontinence knickers... I like plain white brief panties with perhaps a touch of feminine trim to them.

I like a satin/silk rouched back low-rise brief... usually grab anything similar and whatnot from Victoria's Secret... I like ti go in store especially around Christmas to see the cozy winter styles and get in on the awesome panty party deals throughout the year

Back