Favorite panty style

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I'm exploring a new side of me, and, want to know what your favorite panty styles are. My girlfriend is way supportive of this and has given me some boyshorts for Christmas. What are some of your favorite panty styles and brands? And any tips associated with wearing them as a cis male? I absolutely love the boy shorts she got me!

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
My favorite are the square dance panties with loads of ruffled lace - 2 examples
While these are not diaper covers they can be worn over diapers - ohla-la-la-la.
Exciting to wear knowing that if in a compromising (can-can dance) situation cat calls
the diaper wearing will be a best kept secret - think diaper diversion.
s-l1600.jpgs-l16001a.jpg

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
When I was wearing panties all the time, I wore full briefs. Comfortable and they held the extra plumbing. Boy shorts are nice also. The ultimate panty is the ruffled ones.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
You can also wear "pettipants " with your panties. They are like a slip for when you wear pants. I haven't seen them in stores for years but you can get them online.

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I would have to say that full briefs/granny panties are my favs. The ruffles are an added nice touch. The boy shorts aren't for me...not sissy enough...lol.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
What ever the panty that is worn the outer clothing must be tantalizing short enough to reveal the underpinnings !

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
My favorite are the square dance panties with loads of ruffled lace - 2 examples
While these are not diaper covers they can be worn over diapers - ohla-la-la-la.
Exciting to wear knowing that if in a compromising (can-can dance) situation cat calls
the diaper wearing will be a best kept secret - think diaper diversion.
View attachment 32076View attachment 32077
this for me, lol

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I would have to say that full briefs/granny panties are my favs. The ruffles are an added nice touch. The boy shorts aren't for me...not sissy enough...lol.
You can get ruffled panties at places that sell square dancing clothing. They also have boy short long ruffled panties that go down to almost your knees.

babyoni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love wearing VS boyshorts or cheekies. Still enough coverage to hold everything with a little sexy.

Fellie

Contributor
Role
Sissy
I've tried different panty styles and my favorites are microfiber bikinis. They're the most comfy in my opinion. They're soft, stretchy, and feel like they fit my anatomy the best. I also like to wear boyshorts and hipsters sometimes though they're not quite as comfy, and I like to sleep in satin hi cut panties because they're really soft and smooth and I like the feel of the material as I'm trying to sleep.