Favorite diapys!

ICHIGO12668

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Who’s got a favorite diapy mine is a tie between the Northshore megamax and bambino bellisimos!

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Bambino Magnifico, though Tykables Unicorns and Alphagatorz are close seconds.

Reactions: DiaperedJoey and ICHIGO12668
Well mine are Rearz Caboos, North Shore megamax just because of capacity :D I think for nostalgia the SDK absolute no1

Last edited:
Reactions: ICHIGO12668
ICHIGO12668 said:
Who’s got a favorite diapy mine is a tie between the Northshore megamax and bambino bellisimos!
If it has to be something already worn, then it’s ABU’s LilPawz by far.
But I’m craving BunnyHopps to the extent that it might as well be my favorite, but I haven’t worn one.
I’m about to try the F-MegaMax next week, tho.

BlueFazeButDL said:
If it has to be something already worn, then it’s ABU’s LilPawz by far.
But I’m craving BunnyHopps to the extent that it might as well be my favorite, but I haven’t worn one.
I’m about to try the F-MegaMax next week, tho.
But if it isn’t, BunnyHopps for print, and MegaMax for plain.

Its a tie between Rearz Lil Monsters and Critter Caboose so far.

My favorites are kind of all over the place. I’m mostly a cloth baby, and to that end I spend most of my diaper-time in Rearz prefolds, pinned, with Rearz DL Night Covers. I also love the Rearz Diaper Wraps, especially the Critter Caboose ones with snaps, and in that case pins are not required.

Still there are times when I prefer disposables, and my favorite sposies are ABU Little Kings and ABU PeekABUs. I’ve also lately been keeping NorthShore MegaMax Airlock Lites on hand. They’re a little less expensive and are a great discreet, out-and-about diaper. (I’d like them even more if they came in pink like the regular MegaMaxes, but nothing’s perfect. ;))

Mine is my all time favourite go to diaper is ABU SDK because it the exact replica of the Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Reactions: ICHIGO12668 and Sealander
I love all white diapers so its Bambino Biancos and as far as a printed ones would be those ultra cute Rearz Princess ones.

I would say my favorite is ABU Little Kings. Overall for me, they fit the best, comfy, capacity is just right, look fun and cute, and they are mommy (wife) approved. Close second is LFB for the same reasons.

RuffRuff said:
I would say my favorite is ABU Little Kings. Overall for me, they fit the best, comfy, capacity is just right, look fun and cute, and they are mommy (wife) approved. Close second is LFB for the same reasons.
I really want little kings

My favorite for quite a while, has been lil bella. they are a good fit, with a good capacity. Also I like wearing them to go shopping in them, walking around smelling of a mixture of pee and the candy scent they give off.
Having said I'm reading good things about sdk. I've never tried them but they may well be my next abdl purchase.

Mine is Abu Little Kings and then Little For Big Baby Usagi

Rearz Rebel & Dino, and ABU SDK. I’m sad Rebel is discontinued.

Tykables Waddlers
Tykables Animooz
PretendAgain TryAgains

Once they fix the weeping problem, ABU Little Kings and AlphaGatorz will make the list for sure. They have the best designs out there.

JulestheFloof said:
Bambino Magnifico, though Tykables Unicorns and Alphagatorz are close seconds.
Magnificos and Bloomeez. Trest my 3rd fave

Back