Favorite Diapers

pamperbud20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey everyone how’s it going today? I just want to share a post on your diaper or diapers that we enjoy wearing. If your incontinent or bedwetter what are your favorite medical or ABDL diapers you enjoy wearing. I know incontinence or losing control of bladder or bowels isn’t a jubilation moment and can be very time consuming and cause a sense of anxiety and paranoia. However for many of us wearing diapers is a very comforting and secure feeling of being protected from shame and embarrassment. At first I was resistant about needing diapers. It cause me to withdraw myself socially and romantically until I just learned to fully embrace it. Being ABDL also has helped me to cope with my situation even better and knowing I’m not alone.😀😀😀 . My favorite diapers to wear are

1.Tykables Puppers
2.Tykable Rawrs
3. Abu Superdry with a booster
4. Bambino Classico
5.Crinklz Astronaut
6.Dry 24/7
7.Abena M4
8.Rearz Safari
9. Abu Little Pawz
10. Better Dry
These are just my top 10 favorite. Feel free to share what yours are.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, abjohn and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Well... as a Bedwetter I prefer the iD Slip Extra Plus (Plastic backed) and Molicare Slip (Cloth backed)

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and pamperbud20
Drynites96 said:
Well... as a Bedwetter I prefer the iD Slip Extra Plus (Plastic backed) and Molicare Slip (Cloth backed)
Cool. I have incontinence issues and diapers are very reassuring . I’ve heard about molicare how are they with absorbing

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I'm medically incontinent
Crinklz / BetterDry with Abena Boost liner for my daytime needs
Rearz Dinosaur Elite with Abena Boost liner for my nighttime needs

Those diapers work very well for heavy incontinence and I like using them the best .

Reactions: winterheart01, pamperbud20 and joemama
KitsuneFox said:
I'm medically incontinent
Crinklz / BetterDry with Abena Boost liner for my daytime needs
Rearz Dinosaur Elite with Abena Boost liner for my nighttime needs

Those diapers work very well for heavy incontinence and I like using them the best .
Oh yes crinklz and better dry are awesome diapers. Have you considered wearing tykables because some of the diapers they have use Velcro tabs which is awesome to keep readjusting especially for having incontinence or bed wetting. Especially if being in diapers 24/7 is a must.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
pamperbud20 said:
Cool. I have incontinence issues and diapers are very reassuring . I’ve heard about molicare how are they with absorbing
Well they work great for me. I'm a heavy wetter and I haven't had any leaks with them. They're very thin and discreet but they absorb A LOT. They are invisible under PJs, which is very important to me

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and pamperbud20
Well i thought the Peek ABU but always when i put on a Crinklz im just back
on the Crinklz-Fan-Train ^^'

They are just too good :D

On place 3 are ABU Bunny Hopps and ABU Preschools Cloth backed,
both are really great, but just can't compare too Peek ABU and Crinklz,
that two are just the Diaper Zar & Emperor xD

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL and pamperbud20
For me so far...

Tykables
Peek ABUs
Crinkzle Astronauts
Good ol abenas

My favorite diapers:

ABU Little Paws
Tykables Little Rawrs
Tykables Puppers
ABU Preschool plastic
Northshore MegaMax
ABU Space

Reactions: RedPandaDL, Subtlerustle and pamperbud20
My favorites include:

BetterDry
Rearz Seduction (love that deep purple color)
ABU Space
Forsite Undersea
Bambino Bianco
Tena Slip Maxi

(edited for spelling, damn you autocorrect!)

Last edited:
I don't have the world's largest bladder, but that doesn't mean that I don't occasionally struggle with keeping the sheets dry.
For me:

Goodnitess
Pampers Baby Dry 6
Luvs 6

Reactions: pamperbud20
pamperbud20 said:
Hey everyone how’s it going today? I just want to share a post on your diaper or diapers that we enjoy wearing. If your incontinent or bedwetter what are your favorite medical or ABDL diapers you enjoy wearing. I know incontinence or losing control of bladder or bowels isn’t a jubilation moment and can be very time consuming and cause a sense of anxiety and paranoia. However for many of us wearing diapers is a very comforting and secure feeling of being protected from shame and embarrassment. At first I was resistant about needing diapers. It cause me to withdraw myself socially and romantically until I just learned to fully embrace it. Being ABDL also has helped me to cope with my situation even better and knowing I’m not alone.😀😀😀 . My favorite diapers to wear are

1.Tykables Puppers
2.Tykable Rawrs
3. Abu Superdry with a booster
4. Bambino Classico
5.Crinklz Astronaut
6.Dry 24/7
7.Abena M4
8.Rearz Safari
9. Abu Little Pawz
10. Better Dry
These are just my top 10 favorite. Feel free to share what yours are.
I use Tykeables Puppers and Unicorns, BetterDry and I love terry cloth nappies too with my plastic or rubber pants. Lifelong AB/DL who also wears for need nowadays.

Tykables puppers
Tykables camo
ABU space
Rearz Barnyards
ABU SDKs
Tykables Camelots (though maybe a bit higher)
CTDC Bear Hugs

Used to like the crinklz diapers but lost interest over the tapes and the fit. Tykables are my absolute fav though cause they hold a ton. Never leak and are super soft.

Reactions: TigerDL and RedPandaDL
. Goodnites- the older, vintage versions and not the garbage that is out now.

. Drynites- both from the UK and the ones Australia made (Sadly can't find them anywhere these days)

. Pull-Ups- any brand with cute deigns and can absorb well enough.

Crinklz are the most comfortable diaper I’ve ever worn. Rearz Barnyard Is the most reliable, comfortable, scented, stay in place, odour controlling diaper over ever worn; I pray they release a 2nd print soon for their hybrid diaper. I’ve tried lots of brands and models.

Last edited:
It's really hard to choose just 1, that's why I buy from wearing clouds. I just ordered a pack of tykables camelots a few days ago, so those might be my new favorites

For my night diaper.
1 better dry-crinklz
2Abenam4
3Seni.
4ABU S D K.
5 Mega max
6 N S supreme
7 Tranquility atn

ATN
Rearz Princess Pink
Northshore Supreme
Depends with tabs with a baby diaper as a booster.

GoodniteLover219 said:
. Goodnites- the older, vintage versions and not the garbage that is out now.

. Drynites- both from the UK and the ones Australia made (Sadly can't find them anywhere these days)

. Pull-Ups- any brand with cute deigns and can absorb well enough.
Out of curiosity, what are some Pull-ups designs you think are cute or would like to be in them?

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Steve2000 said:
Out of curiosity, what are some Pull-ups designs you think are cute or would like to be in them?
Like princesses- either Disney or other, flowers, hearts, fairies, etc.

Back