Favorite accent(s)?

BlankyBoyAUS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi guys,

I wonder what accent is your favorite. I always know how I absolutely love Australian and British accents the most. I enjoy Russian and Italian accents, too.

I think the milwaukie accent sounds really cute

Geordie female

Richard101 said:
Geordie female
Yep
Southern Welsh from Newport Cardiff , Valleys , Somerset , Devonian ,Cornish
Cockney , Essex , Brummie , Yam Yam , Glaswegian
Any Uk accent
Nova Scotian Canadian (maternal grandpa was from cape Breton )
Southern Irish

Italian, Scouse, Australian....

I like the southern US drawl. Think thats how it's spelled Georgia Alabama. New York City area has some pretty good accents to I also like Australian and British accents to. But the accent I love the most is my own accent. Southerners think I have an accent lol. I don't think do 🤔.

Last edited:
Tenawearer said:
Italian, Scouse, Australian....
Now then now then

I saw an Olivia Newton-John concert in 1976. We won't talk about how many times I've seen Grease and Xanadu. :geek:

Russian is nice. also, the southern united state accents are nice.

French, Irish, I know those are boring picks. But what you didn't know is I got twang, as in central Kentucky. I've been around and cleaned it up, but I still say rite and lite and nite and fiet...

A Welsh lady will make me melt just listening to her😍
But any Continental European accent is hot in my books as well

Last edited:
tas84 said:
A Welsh lady will make me melt just listening to her😍
But any Continental European accent is hot in my books as well

Lovely isn’t it

Russian, Scottish and south African.

As someone who practices Japanese a very gentle Japanese male voice makes me stop in my tracks

Reactions: DLCameron0Littleone
GlitterTheMouse said:
As someone who practices Japanese a very gentle Japanese male voice makes me stop in my tracks
Same!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77157
Well I'm kinda biased...my caretaker/girlfriend is Australian so I love Australian accents

I've spent a lot of time with Serbians and Ukrainians. I love the way they speak. I don't know why, but I just do. In fact, I can do a pretty spot on accent that's fooled a handful of people. Indians have a fun accent too, and to be honest, it's pretty amusing. Not in an immature way, but in a way that I just want to hear it. There's also the southern accents from Texas, and Luisiana. Those are nice to hear.

Back