Fanfold disposables for adults?

The bigger, the better.

Pampers Maxi Plus in the green box for toddlers weighing up to 22kg. P&G erroneously stated 9-18kg in the package.
This photo is for illustration purposes.

1714140817223.png

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
BabylinoAddict said:
The bigger, the better.

Pampers Maxi Plus in the green box for toddlers weighing up to 22kg. P&G erroneously stated 9-18kg in the package.
This photo is for illustration purposes.

View attachment 135025
Yup! The bigger the better! There is currently an auction on eBay for a box of these in the Purple color, same size as the green ones:

Reactions: BabylinoAddict
70sPampers said:
Yup! The bigger the better! There is currently an auction on eBay for a box of these in the Purple color, same size as the green ones:

Weight may vary depending the manufacturer.

Purple Babylino Maxi fits babies weighing from 10 to 12 kg.

s-l1600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
I'm not sure what color box of Pampers I wore after age 4 but they fit me till age 7.

Reactions: mbta12
Dark Purple and Orange were the large day and nite I remember.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict
I remember the Purple Pampers box well. I was wearing those in the latter part of my diaper days as a child. I remember how thick and crinkly they were. There was a leftover box of them in my closet after training out of diapers. There were times I wanted to take one out of the box but I was too scared my mom would find one missing and start asking questions. So there they sat amd ended up being used as my younger sister aged into the purple box Pampers.

ArchtopK said:
Dark Purple and Orange were the large day and nite I remember.
Exactly.

Back