Facial hair sissy

Taz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Should a Sissy with facial hair cover it with a mask? Yay or Nay and why?

Nay...if you have a female friend or your mum....they should take you to a beauty salon & have your facial hair professionally removed.

My mum takes me to all my appointments & her beauty technician has treated me & speaks to me like a little girl.

My facial hair & pubic hair is almost permanently removed...just needs minor maintenance nowadays.

Mum also takes me dressed... diapered & in a pretty dress

Good luck on your journey

Reactions: Raylynn, SoftMichel, dreamerover9000 and 3 others
bubbyjamie3 said:
Nay...if you have a female friend or your mum....they should take you to a beauty salon & have your facial hair professionally removed.

My mum takes me to all my appointments & her beauty technician has treated me & speaks to me like a little girl.

My facial hair & pubic hair is almost permanently removed...just needs minor maintenance nowadays.

Mum also takes me dressed... diapered & in a pretty dress

Good luck on your journey
I’m torn, my big me likes having a beard and my sissy little me knows it looks weird. That’s why I was thinking of way of covering it up. As far as body hair goes I think I have part grizzly in me. I’m cursed with fast growing body hair everywhere 😫

Reactions: HellNo, SoftMichel and Seasonedcitizen
I usually sport stubble and a goatee, and whilst I think I should be smooth when in sissy mode, my GF prefers me to keep it generally, liking to see it mostly still me, albeit dressed and made up for her. She will however insist that I sometimes shave it all off to get that perfect girly look.

Reactions: Raylynn, Seasonedcitizen and Taz
I have facial hair envy. My beard and mustache grows in sparse and almost nothing grows on my cheeks. I shave it to just have a chin beard. I let my hair grow for the past three years so I don’t have to wear a wig and I’m tempted to shave everything off to look more feminine.

• Love
Reactions: rbm and Taz
My face was the last thing I decided to shave but I can't imagine going back.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I have facial hair envy. My beard and mustache grows in sparse and almost nothing grows on my cheeks. I shave it to just have a chin beard. I let my hair grow for the past three years so I don’t have to wear a wig and I’m tempted to shave everything off to look more feminine.
go for it I did totslly shaved even man parts

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Taz said:
I’m torn, my big me likes having a beard and my sissy little me knows it looks weird. That’s why I was thinking of way of covering it up. As far as body hair goes I think I have part grizzly in me. I’m cursed with fast growing body hair everywhere 😫
I mean if you like your facial / body hair you definitely shouldn't remove it when it can be temporarily hidden in the satisfactory way you already described! You can also use skin-tone tights / leggings to hide leg hair and smooth things out. Double-layered too, if the weather permits.

I am a full body shaver myself and while that is my sexual preference (being bodyhair-less, I mean), it's also my normal life preference. I'm transgender and I don't like having body hair and especially not facial hair, so there's just no question for me. If you like your hair though, there's absolutely no reason to let your sexual interests dictate how you express your body!

Reactions: rbm, Anemone, SoftMichel and 2 others
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I am a full body shaver myself and while that is my sexual preference (being bodyhair-less, I mean), it's also my normal life preference. I'm transgender and I don't like having body hair and especially not facial hair, so there's just no question for me. If you like your hair though, there's absolutely no reason to let your sexual interests dictate how you express your body!
I totally agree!

The only good reason to shave something is because one wants it hairless, and will continue to want it hairless once playtime is over.

Granted, it will likely grow back if permitted (how much time I could save if this weren't true) but it's an awful lot slower to grow than remove.

Reactions: rbm and YakuiAndOzoi
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I mean if you like your facial / body hair you definitely shouldn't remove it when it can be temporarily hidden in the satisfactory way you already described! You can also use skin-tone tights / leggings to hide leg hair and smooth things out. Double-layered too, if the weather permits.

I also am a total shaver everything from head down including eyebrows and no eyelashes. the all fell out

Back