Everyday diaper looks

barbiejoanne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
From time to time, this group has some discussion on how to hide that you're wearing diapers in public. Most the time I feel like I do pretty good job of hiding it, but other times I feel like I really don't care, but I also make sure I am not advertising it. Unless people are staring at my butt closely they won't really notice. For example I love to wear leggings but as we all know the outline of our diaper shows frequently through them. Today's look included gray leggings and my regular daily diaper and until about the 3-hour mark when it started to bulge in the front nobody could really tell anything other than I have a big booty 😁. Everyone has their own comfort level, and honestly it truly depends on my mood that day.

Attachments

• IMG_2023-11-15-10-51-48-013~2.jpg
    IMG_2023-11-15-10-51-48-013~2.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: Sparrow75, HappyCamper, padded1989 and 7 others
barbiejoanne said:
From time to time, this group has some discussion on how to hide that you're wearing diapers in public. Most the time I feel like I do pretty good job of hiding it, but other times I feel like I really don't care, but I also make sure I am not advertising it. Unless people are staring at my butt closely they won't really notice. For example I love to wear leggings but as we all know the outline of our diaper shows frequently through them. Today's look included gray leggings and my regular daily diaper and until about the 3-hour mark when it started to bulge in the front nobody could really tell anything other than I have a big booty 😁. Everyone has their own comfort level, and honestly it truly depends on my mood that day.
Hi Barbiejoanne, I used to be really self conscious about if others could tell if I was wearing. I have been incontinent now for awhile and have gotten to the point that, I accept the fact that I wear diapers 24/7 and if others can not, then it is their problem, not mine. While I do not advertise that, there have been several occasions that that I have leaked a bit, and the back my pants have a small wet spot, and will still walk into a store if I need something. I guess I'm just trying to say, does it really matter what someone you don't know, and will probably never see again, matter what they think?

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and barbiejoanne
limelynx said:
Hi Barbiejoanne, I used to be really self conscious about if others could tell if I was wearing. I have been incontinent now for awhile and have gotten to the point that, I accept the fact that I wear diapers 24/7 and if others can not, then it is their problem, not mine. While I do not advertise that, there have been several occasions that that I have leaked a bit, and the back my pants have a small wet spot, and will still walk into a store if I need something. I guess I'm just trying to say, does it really matter what someone you don't know, and will probably never see again, matter what they think?
No it doesn't matter. That's what I was trying to say, but apparently fialed to do. I meant to encourage those that have to wear, that it's up to you and your comfort level. Who cares what others think.

Barbara

Reactions: Jorelaxed, LittleEllsOAB, RedStripeLvr and 1 other person
limelynx said:
Does it really matter what someone you don't know, and will probably never see again, matter what they think?
That reminds me of what my friend keeps on saying whenever I say something to him in the tone of “don’t talk to strangers”… like whenever he shouts a insult to a stranger, I quietly say, “WTF, dude? That’s rude!”

“As if I’ll (effing) meet them again!” my friend would say, knowing that the statement is mostly true.

Reactions: Edgewater
45 years as 24/7, U-IC and I have rarely heard or been asked about my diapers. Some of that is likely due to my lack of wearing trendy clothing that closing defines one's body. As a male, I long wore suites and they hide much. Up until I retired, business lite became accepted and even that shields diapers well.

One of my suppliers of plastic pants had a response to a complaint regarding their plastic pants being to baggy. Their response was along the lines of; "Our plastic pants are designed to cover diapers and provide protection from leaks becoming overly obvious."

For many that classify ourselves as Incontinent, we have an interest in not making it obvious we are wearing.

Reactions: Zeke, newt and Constantlydamp
Edgewater said:
45 years as 24/7, U-IC and I have rarely heard or been asked about my diapers. Some of that is likely due to my lack of wearing trendy clothing that closing defines one's body. As a male, I long wore suites and they hide much. Up until I retired, business lite became accepted and even that shields diapers well.

One of my suppliers of plastic pants had a response to a complaint regarding their plastic pants being to baggy. Their response was along the lines of; "Our plastic pants are designed to cover diapers and provide protection from leaks becoming overly obvious."

For many that classify ourselves as Incontinent, we have an interest in not making it obvious we are wearing.
I'm not saying I want to be obvious about it, but it is a fact of life for me and so many others, and if someone notice's and realizes that I wear diapers, I don't care. If they asked me about it, I would tell them the truth. Why should I lie?

Reactions: Zeke, HappyCamper, Edgewater and 1 other person
I used to always wear bigger trousers when I was wearing diapers outside the house but now I wear whatever I would normally. Anyone who cares to look and who knows what it is would know I am wearing a diaper but I don’t care. Not trying to make people look just trying to be comfortable.

Reactions: Zeke, Edgewater and LittleEllsOAB
I used to be very conscious of my nappy and worry about being noticed. Then I realised no one notices nor cares. Now I just wear what I want and if people notice so what.

Reactions: barbiejoanne, Zeke, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I agree with what you said about basically in general not really making it obvious that I wear while sometimes it's unavoidable. I love leggings too, especially in the warmer months and I just wear a little longer T-shirt over my butt. After being wet until I can get somewhere to change myself, I may look like I have a saggy butt, but no one else generally is able to tell why.
barbiejoanne said:

Reactions: barbiejoanne, Edgewater and HappyCamper
I’m pretty comfortable these days about wearing nappies but can’t imagine being comfortable enough to wear skin tight pants. Even under plastic pants, a onesie and my loose shorts or trousers my soaked nappy can be visible when I am walking or sitting down. Glad you have the confidence to go about your day without embarrassment.

Reactions: barbiejoanne and Edgewater
Back