Ever spotted someone else diapered?

Spotted one lady yesterday, late 40’s.
She wore light sport jacket, leggins and sport sneakers.
She looked very elegant, nice and in very good physical shape. But after watching her for maybe 20-30 seconds in park( she was talking on phone, I was siting on bench and had a sunglasses), I noticed that her bum is slighty different then it should be.Diaper line was hardly visible but for me it was obvious.
If she did not stop near me for so long, there will be no chance to ever notice that she is diapered.
Her leggins had such colour pattern which made any diaper lines almost invisible.
Long different colour lines on black leggins.
After she left,I mentioned my observation to my SO who was sitting next ti me.
She said that she did not notice her diaper.

Reactions: Jr2012, Blekyss, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
I've been spotted more than once.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, theancientmariner and Blekyss
It's rare but it happens. Almost all of them are IC people. No abdl clothing. But I remember seeing a young lady once at my Starbucks'. She was wearing cute socks, a juvenile sweater over some baggy overalls. While I was looking at my notebook I noticed what she was wearing. I couldn't be sure but her crotch looked a bit bulgy. Was she wearing a diaper? It might be? I'm IC and I'm well aware when someone might be wearing a diaper.
Every time I go to my Starbucks I still look for her.

• Sad
Reactions: Jr2012, Babyboyzen, Diaperman95 and 2 others
...in my area, I've seen this same, shorter guy, maybe 55-60yrs old with such a bulge it looks like four nighttime cloth diapers at local restaurants. I mean, I've never padded up that much at my home!!!

...when I was probably 10-12yrs old(1970ish), a neighborhood family that had like 6 children lived up the street from me. So one time the blond 5yr old was just in a cloth diaper with no plastic pants and I remember asking his brother who was the same age as me, like, "Billy's wearing diapers?" And the friend just replied, "Mom didn't have any clean underwear for him, so she just used a diaper". Inside I was so jealous.

...last year I went to use a Wendy's bathroom and there was a pink princess rearz diaper on the floor next to the toilet!!!

Reactions: Jr2012, Blekyss, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
Other than in a hospital or nursing facility, I have literally never knew for sure if someone was wearing a diaper.

"Maybe, not sure, probably not..."

I think there is so much wishfullness in seeing another ABDL that we often want it to be true, but most people are just going about their day, thinking about their todo lists and not paying attention to others. So if you think someone might know, they probably don't. If you're carrying a new diaper to change into, I doubt they even know to associate that an adult is carrying a diaper to change into. To be honest if you walking onto a constrution site, most people would probably think it's a tyvek coverall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
No I have never noticed an adult in diapers, unless I look at myself in the mirror.😄

• Haha
Reactions: thedlguy, Diprs2, TigerDL and 1 other person
greatlake5 said:
It's rare but it happens. Almost all of them are IC people. No abdl clothing. But I remember seeing a young lady once at my Starbucks'. She was wearing cute socks, a juvenile sweater over some baggy overalls. While I was looking at my notebook I noticed what she was wearing. I couldn't be sure but her crotch looked a bit bulgy. Was she wearing a diaper? It might be? I'm IC and I'm well aware when someone might be wearing a diaper.
Every time I go to my Starbucks I still look for her.
Someone needs to write a slow folks song for you about that lost connection LOL!

Reactions: Diprs2 and greatlake5
Yes. The problem is that the great majority of times, the wearer is not ABDL, and is not excited to be wearing the diaper. The great majority of diapers worn are to deal with incontinence.

I feel it is an disrespectful. and an invasion of privacy, to look and try to notice a diaper. Among ABDLs it would be fine, but ABDL is quite the small community, and many don't wear in public. A diaper you see out in the street is extremely unlikely to be ABDL. It is, almost always, incontinence related, and dignity is the name of the game.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Deleted member 69192
dltyty said:
Two years ago, getting off of a flight and had to pee (wasn’t diapered). In the stall behind me, I heard the telltale rip of the diaper tape coming off, 4 times, and when the person came out it was a teenager carrying a printed diaper all rolled up.
Well this was kinda me when i was a teen back then , i travel a lot and being a bedwetter i had to wear diapers in all of my trips and yes i was still in diapers at 16 , i would usually change when we reach our hotel but sometimes if my diaper is wet during the flight i would change in the airport after arriving.

TigerDL said:
Wow, they must have nerves or steal or something to carry the rolled up diaper out in the open of the (I'm assuming crowded?) bathroom. I know when I was a teenager (and now still) I would have done everything in my power to cover up the sound and the rolled up diaper to avoid anyone else seeing or hearing. Perhaps they are incontinent, so they're so used to it out of necessity? And maybe the print was just to keep things interesting? (do you remember what kind of print it was? was it an ABDL print?)
Similarly i would just untape my diaper and change into a new one , i can say for me i don't really care after as i just wanted to get it done and over with , i would also just roll up my diaper and just walk out and dispose it in the bin , no point having to hide around anyways as 1) i can't be waiting around for the coast to be clear 2) i most likely wont see those people again 3) too jet lag to care 4) i didn't want to waste time .

There were times people saw me disposing my diaper but i don't think any of them cared , i didn't like advertise my diaper wearing of course but i would just carry it to the bin on the way out normally .

Reactions: thedlguy, Diprs2, TigerDL and 1 other person
when i was in high school, some of the special ed kids were visibly wearing diapers, but that's it.

Reactions: Diprs2 and PaddedRita
I have seen several people. Some I Suspected but Some I knew was. The most of the time I can tell is when it is a person with a shape pad or belted pad and or pull ups. The pad on these are only about 8 to 10 inches wide and if the user is wearing a thin or tight clothing or bending over you can see the seam in the middle of their but cheek. I was bowling behind a 50 year old woman a that I have known for six months now and it was night and day obvious to me. That's why a think a full fitted tab diaper can be more discrete most the time because the padding goes on around the butt cheeks and then the snug fit of the wing makes the seam blend. Then it is just more are they diapered or do they have a large ass.? But those shape pads and most pull ups are a lot easier to bee seen. I have this thing now that I am always looking at people tryin to decide. LOL But I think it is only because I know what to look for too as 99.9% of people never even pa attention. But I have seen the waistline of a diaper sticking out a few times on people too. That and any time I am at Wal-mart and I see someone with diapers or pull ups in the cart I have to try to look as well. I was at a gun show once and I was working for a dealer and a dude in a wheelchair had bought a and gun from me. Later that day I had took my changing supplies to the restroom and was in a stall changing. As I start to pull my tabs loose at almost the same time i hear tabs in the next stall getting un taped. I went ahead and changed but I heard someone a stall down was changing too but maybe a bit slower than me. So I get done an I come out and throw my diaper in the trash I look at the bottom of the stall down from me and it was a handicap stall with a chair in it and a very soaked soaked Abena tossed on the floor but you could hear he was still getting the new one fitted on him.. I washed up and left then about 5 min later I seen the dude that bought the gun from me wheeling out of the restroom. He came back to the table and talked guns with me a little bit more, but I neve asked him if it was him.. The way he looked at me I think Like he Knew it was me, maybe he recognized my shoes from under the stall door, but he knew it was me too. But that was my only time to ever be changing in public while someone else changed themselves in these me public restroom at the same time.

But either way If I do see someone I act grown up about it and ignore I seen it. I hope anyone that sees me would do the same and not make a seen about my diapers. I only look because I wear them and just do. Most folks never pay attention.

Reactions: Diprs2 and LePew
Short answer, no.

The other day I went to the urology department at the hospital, sitting in the waiting room about 15 people passed by on their way to various cubicles/offices and out of those people there was not one 1 person who I thought was wearing a full on Nappy leaving me the only person wearing !
It was so warm that only one person had on a long coat covering their butt so everyone else's butts were visible under skirts or trousers.
I rather expected to see lots of fellow wearers.

Napincolove said:
The other day I went to the urology department at the hospital, sitting in the waiting room about 15 people passed by on their way to various cubicles/offices and out of those people there was not one 1 person who I thought was wearing a full on Nappy leaving me the only person wearing !
It was so warm that only one person had on a long coat covering their butt so everyone else's butts were visible under skirts or trousers.
I rather expected to see lots of fellow wearers.
Just because you could not tell does not mean they was not wearing some form of protection. I bet money I could pass my mega max off in front of you especially if dry or only a few light wettings.

According to urologyhealth.org 30% of all men have OAB and 40% of women in the US. The the numbers even go higher with stress incontinence with more than 55% of all women having stress incontinence. Then 35% of all men with prostrate removal have stress IC.

But just OAB 3 out of every ten men and 40 out of ten women. So say your 15 people 10 was women and 5 men that is 4 women and 1to 2 men that had a need for bladder protection that was in the office with you. Now they might not all need tabbed diapers but I bet money you missed a few, Then think these numbers are only based on those that got diagnosed. How many people in the world are buying diapers and not telling anyone. This is such a huge industry,

I was on a cruise at a port in Mexico and saw a young guy probably mid 20’s shirtless and I swear he had obvious diaper poking out of his shorts. I can’t think what else it could have been. He was shirtless so wasn’t hiding anything. He was good looking too so I probably stared too long haha.

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, thedlguy and Diprs2
Diaperman95 said:
Just because you could not tell does not mean they was not wearing some form of protection. I bet money I could pass my mega max off in front of you especially if dry or only a few light wettings.

According to urologyhealth.org 30% of all men have OAB and 40% of women in the US. The the numbers even go higher with stress incontinence with more than 55% of all women having stress incontinence. Then 35% of all men with prostrate removal have stress IC.

But just OAB 3 out of every ten men and 40 out of ten women. So say your 15 people 10 was women and 5 men that is 4 women and 1to 2 men that had a need for bladder protection that was in the office with you. Now they might not all need tabbed diapers but I bet money you missed a few, Then think these numbers are only based on those that got diagnosed. How many people in the world are buying diapers and not telling anyone. This is such a huge industry,

When I read the reviews on websites and what the person purchased it seems to be always male guards and pull ups. Never no nappies.

I guess i havent really seen anyone ever except elderly which i just assume is because of IC. But I have had people spot mine before lol, one was an older gentleman who was in his car and i was taking a walk with a pretty obvious diaper bulge in track pants and kidlike clothes with lots of colors and he stopped at the cross walk well before i got there to i assume watch me cross and stared at me going across and waved and smiled, maybe he was a creeper, idk 🤷🏻‍♂️. The other time was i was in line at target with my soccer shorts on and a tshirt with a str8up, i didnt rly think ahead how obvious it might be but an older guy couldnt stop glancing down at my shorts so i kinda got uncomfortable but also thought well maybe hes an abdl too? Ive had suspicions about others wearing but never a sighting unless it was just a kid i happened to see wearing

Reactions: thedlguy and Diprs2
fullhouse6325 said:
when i was in high school, some of the special ed kids were visibly wearing diapers, but that's it.
I was in the same class with them in 4th or 5th grade. They were very noticeable because we could hear it. Same with the 2 wheelchair bound girls. I knew all 3 of them wore crinkley plastic backed diapers and that's one of the main reasons I love my choice of diapers. Cloth backed diapers just don't feel as comforting as a smooth plastic backed one. They won't ever do it for me. The crinkleyer the better

Diaperman0723 said:
I agree . Those of us in this community should have some sort of signal or something to say hey how's it going. We there you are an ab\dl or a mommy or daddy or caregiver.
I really like this idea and totally agree. A "shibboleth" is the term you were to trying to come up with, I'm guessing. Like the "Jesus Fish" that was used to tell others you were of the Christian faith. I'm in no way saying ABDL is anything close to a religion or faith or cult or whatever you want to call it.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Subtlerustle
Back