ever hear of kaduola diapers?

Gnbw4l

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It looks like a chinese brand. Kaduola Dream
1654827583253.png 1654827612165.png

their size 6xl say the waist is between 46-120cm which is between 18- 47 inches.
the package also says a 7xl so maybe that the range is thru all the sizes.
ive only seen it on a couple chinese or malaysian sites so I don't know how new or old they are or anything other than the pictures they have.

Reactions: PullUpsPunzie97 and DanElmontan
never heard of it

I want thisss

I've tried the Chinese one size fits all diaper, not a huge fan of the super stretchy waist line. Bought a full pack of one of the rainbow weekly diapers, and the tapes never got a good fit, I always had to overlap them, just to make them properly stick, and they barley did that. 18-47 is a rather large gap.

Good thing it's not a tape

Found a promotional video of sorts. Maybe there is someone here that can translate further than what is in the description.

Click Here

These do look pretty big and like they could fit a small adult. Possibly the low end of a medium.

Edit: Owner of vid not allowing playback on other sites so I used the URL instead.

Edit to the edit: Forum does not allow simple links to vid on youtube so now it's a text link.

Last edited:
I can’t be the only one to think the design looks like Jigglypuff’s unlicensed cousin, right?

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner
Joediaper said:
Found a promotional video of sorts. Maybe there is someone here that can translate further than what is in the description.

Click Here

These do look pretty big and like they could fit a small adult. Possibly the low end of a medium.

Edit: Owner of vid not allowing playback on other sites so I used the URL instead.

Edit to the edit: Forum does not allow simple links to vid on youtube so now it's a text link.
But that's the 5xl not the one showed in the photo of the op

Antientmariner said:
I've tried the Chinese one size fits all diaper, not a huge fan of the super stretchy waist line. Bought a full pack of one of the rainbow weekly diapers, and the tapes never got a good fit, I always had to overlap them, just to make them properly stick, and they barley did that. 18-47 is a rather large gap.
I've tried those rainbow weekly diapers too and yes !! The tapes are trash 😎

Jk95 said:
Jk95 said:
Jk95 said:
I've tried those rainbow weekly diapers too and yes !! The tapes are trash 😎
Nice to see I'm not the only one who had to deal with that. Only good thing that came from those diapers were to use them as giant booster pads. That's what I get for buying diapers from Wish 😂

Last edited:
Looks cute, but have not seen it here in Malaysia stores..

I saw these on a japanese twitter account abouiit 2 months ago or so. They normally wear size small in adults and had bought them. They fit them perfectly but the absorbency looked trash. Plus IMO the design is sorta meh, but its a step in the right direction I guess. Hopefully we can see other companies try and bring out better products competing in that area but probably unlikely.

Just a heads up there are 2 versions of that product. They had bought the taped version, not the pants style one.

You can buy them cheap here but its quality is questionabe. It's good if you wanna feel like a little baby but I wouldn't recommend if you want to pee on it.

kotepaw135 said:
You can buy them cheap here but its quality is questionabe. It's good if you wanna feel like a little baby but I wouldn't recommend if you want to pee on it.
May I ask where is here? They do look fairly thin. Could possibly find a doubler that fits to increase absorbency.

I'm in Asia right now and I use Shopee, basically a sort of Amazon but a lot of Chinese store that prolly sell directly from their warehouse. Some of them can really stretch even up to 35-40 inch without breaking.

kotepaw135 said:
I'm in Asia right now and I use Shopee, basically a sort of Amazon but a lot of Chinese store that prolly sell directly from their warehouse. Some of them can really stretch even up to 35-40 inch without breaking.
Xan you buy ship to me I'll pay

kotepaw135 said:
Want some in usa but can't find any where to ship usa

Wetbutt said:
Want some in usa but can't find any where to ship usa
I used Shopee to buy a 4 piece sample of the 6XL pants a couple months ago. Do not waste your money on these. They are awful.

DanElmontan said:
I used Shopee to buy a 4 piece sample of the 6XL pants a couple months ago. Do not waste your money on these. They are awful.
Thanks for taking one for the team lol I did the same thing when I went against everyone's advise and bought those Wish diapers.

Reactions: DanElmontan
DanElmontan said:
Please 🙏 tell me how to buy it's going to only be novelty fun.

Back