Ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public?

MichelleM39

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Do you ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public?

I know its socially risky and would have some downsides, but it feels like being outed would be so emotionally liberating. And by outed I mean like to your family, friends, neighbors, even your whole town/city. That you couldn't go anywhere without people identifying you as "That Sissy'. I think there should be a sub-genre of modeling jobs for sissies, we could pose as sissies in magazine photo shoots.

Reactions: KBoy, rbm, JazzBaby and 5 others
MichelleM39 said:
Do you ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public?

I know its socially risky and would have some downsides, but it feels like being outed would be so emotionally liberating. And by outed I mean like to your family, friends, neighbors, even your whole town/city. That you couldn't go anywhere without people identifying you as "That Sissy'. I think there should be a sub-genre of modeling jobs for sissies, we could pose as sissies in magazine photo shoots.
Yes!

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, FrillyFelicity and OriginalWetone
I would be close to suicidal if it was outed that I like to wear diapers and enjoy wearing some feminine articles of clothing. i am perhaps an unusual sissy in that i have no interest in humiliation. I wear for the pure enjoyment of the wearing. The thought of being humiliated, for me at least, would be an absolute horror.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, PiporApomme, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Although I have fantasized about being outed as a sissy, in reality I might have a heart attack if it ever came to be. I haven't told anyone about this and plan to keep it that way so to be outed is something I do not want to happen in real life.

• Sad
Reactions: OriginalWetone, PiporApomme, Kayleigh and 1 other person
I enjoy some humiliation, and I have fantasized about being around others in full sissy with a diaper. However, my mental and emotional state would take a big hit downward. I know family, friends, job, and other things would be very disappointed in me, and they would turn away from me. The only one that knows and I trust is my very supportive wife. No one beside her knows and the only one I trust 100%.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, PiporApomme, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
I have fantasized about being found out in public, whilst wearing a girly nappy with a onesie on top. and maybe thats how it should stay- a fantasy. I think a real life scenario would maybe turn out to be not so enjoyable.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Andy86 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Big difference between fantasy and reality.

I’m sure we’ve all had dreams of being exposed as a nappy-wearing frilly sissy. But the reality would be quite different.

I dress as a female 24/7, and love doing that. But I’m always careful not to put myself in situations which may be awkward or even dangerous.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Nappyboybob, PiporApomme and 2 others
yes i have .. looked at' make me sissy famous' and abdl permit sites to help.. most people dont want to help 'out' someone etc, as they dont want the back lash

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone and Samantha
Years ago I read a story in a CD magazine. An aspiring actor told everyone that he was trying out for a bit part in a movie and the character was a cross dressed man. That way he could go out in public in front of people who knew him to learn how to be an acceptable woman. Nice scenario.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone and Happy2BeInNappies2
I fantasize about this a lot but don't think I could really go through with it. Almost had a heart attack when my ex made me go to a halloween party (with her friends, not mine) as Dorothy from the wizard of oz, and she didn't even make me wear a diaper (she threatened to though).

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I used to but during lockdown my GF found my sissy outfits in my man cave of all places she was always feminine & I masculinine but ever since she found my pink nappies and little dresses white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink bows which I change into for her to be her little girl xx

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Nappyboybob, PiporApomme and 1 other person
We have properly all thought about it. It would not be so good if we were found out. It would be emotionally liberating if it was accepted by society.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, Seasonedcitizen and mistykitty
I don't think society would accept me but my wife always liked my manliness but now enjoys seeing me act as her little girl in her nappy she now is in charge xx

• Love
Reactions: Samantha and Seasonedcitizen
As soon as I get in from work I wait for my wife to change me xx

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Deleted member 57844, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
It is something I have thought about but I think it is going to have to remain fantasy for at least right now until society becomes more accepting and less close-minded.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha and Seasonedcitizen
My wife loves seeing me as her little girl she laughs talking to me like a baby girl I enjoy it xx

Reactions: PiporApomme, Deleted member 57844, mistykitty and 1 other person
I was speaking about the society issue mainly in my post. I get a hard enough time for being trans from people if the diaper and little parts were known as well I'd have an even bigger target on me.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Seasonedcitizen and DorothyPansy
I am caption of our golf club & manager at work & my wife's little girl I have to tell her Im wet to get changed xx

Reactions: mistykitty and Seasonedcitizen
That's a shame xx

My wife likes me to act manly in public with other couples saying I am her secret little girl xx

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, Samantha, mistykitty and 2 others
Back