Ever dressed up with sister?

daisycupcake said:
I played dress up with my cousin until she left for uni
Cousins are good also, I once changed clothes with my girl cousin when she went out in the snow with my sister. Mom gave her some pants and sweater of my sisters to keep warm and as soon as they were gone I put on panties and white tights and my cousins green velvet Christmas dress along with her shiny black Mary Jane shoes. I was able to be dressed as a little girl for almost an hour before I heard them come inside, then I quickly got undressed and laid everything on my sisters bed as before. I am pretty sure nobody guessed I borrowed her things.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
If my sister saw me dressing up I would be devastated. She may or may not already know, but I've resolved not to bring it up unless I have to

Angelapinks said:
Cousins are good also, I once changed clothes with my girl cousin when she went out in the snow with my sister. Mom gave her some pants and sweater of my sisters to keep warm and as soon as they were gone I put on panties and white tights and my cousins green velvet Christmas dress along with her shiny black Mary Jane shoes. I was able to be dressed as a little girl for almost an hour before I heard them come inside, then I quickly got undressed and laid everything on my sisters bed as before. I am pretty sure nobody guessed I borrowed her things.
Omg how lovely for you

Reactions: Angelapinks
My sister is 3 yrs older than me. once I was dressing in some of her stuff, and she walked in unexpectedly. it was an arkward moment to say the least.

ben0510 said:
My sister is 3 yrs older than me. once I was dressing in some of her stuff, and she walked in unexpectedly. it was an arkward moment to say the least.
So how did your sister handle seeing you in her stuff. What items of her clothes were you wearing?

Ali123 said:
What a shame your little sister didn’t hand you a pair of her knickers to put on under your little skirt.
If I remember she did say that I should wear the sports briefs under the skirt (they were known by many so many different names here in Australia- Sports briefs, sports knickers, bloomers, bum huggers, bummies, scungies or netball knickers), but I was too embarrassed at the time. But the thought of trying them on got to me and wondered how they would feel to wear under the netball skirt. So I did, however it was some time latter when I had the chance and the nerves I took one of her netball skirts, some knickers and sports briefs from the washing basket late one night whilst everyone was sleeping and put them on in the privacy of my room and I remember it felt so comfortable and how lucky girls were to be able to wear these things. To this day the traditional wrap around pleated netball skirts are still one of my favorite things to wear. I did not however have the courage to wear any of my sisters knickers whilst playing dress up with them.

Reactions: Bhuna71, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Seasonedcitizen
When I was about 8 or 9, my sisters put a wig on me and dressed me as a girl. It was in good fun and I had a ball hamming it up. Perhaps for the best, they did not put me in panties. At that age, I might have found that confusingly exciting. After all, that's what happened about four years before when they put me in a diaper and plastic pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 1baby
1baby said:
If I remember she did say that I should wear the sports briefs under the skirt (they were known by many so many different names here in Australia- Sports briefs, sports knickers, bloomers, bum huggers, bummies, scungies or netball knickers), but I was too embarrassed at the time. But the thought of trying them on got to me and wondered how they would feel to wear under the netball skirt. So I did, however it was some time latter when I had the chance and the nerves I took one of her netball skirts, some knickers and sports briefs from the washing basket late one night whilst everyone was sleeping and put them on in the privacy of my room and I remember it felt so comfortable and how lucky girls were to be able to wear these things. To this day the traditional wrap around pleated netball skirts are still one of my favorite things to wear. I did not however have the courage to wear any of my sisters knickers whilst playing dress up with them.
When I was young I was made to wear my little sister’s school uniform, including her knickers. And my sister saw me wearing them.

It was intensely humiliating at the time, but had a life-long effect on me.

Back