Embracing it

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I've recently start to accept my sissy side and gotta say I enjoy it while in that mindset but it the part of getting my self to it is the problem I'm having. You see even though I enjoy my sissy side I still have part of my mind saying that it's wrong and people would hate me if they found out. And it is that part of my mind that prevents me from going into "sissy mode" alot of the time and it's starting to anger me. So my question is this how do I overcome that part of my mind.

It starts with acceptance and loving yourself. You are not broken. I felt the same way as you and feel that way sometimes still today. We are brought up in a society with values and norms that don’t reflect what is truly important in life.

It is very difficult being different and unfortunately society doesn’t like difference, they start wars over differences. Our differences is what makes us stronger as a society. Tolerance is not good acceptance is the key.

Check out the seriea of books from Michael Singer, living from a place of surrender. It really helped me put things into perspective, to get rid of my stuff, live in the moment and stop feeling ashamed of myself. It allowed the sissy baby in me to come out and also to my significant other who only knew the baby in me

Reactions: messydiaper
Back