Embracing baby/little space

thatoneoddball

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi everyone;
I’m asking for any advice on how to get myself used to going or doing little things/baby things again. It’s been years since I’ve interacted with this side of me and I realized I might be more of a baby than a little. What do you do when you’re little or middle or teen? Where ever you land I suppose, what do you do for fun?

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and DBabygirl2
Hi. I’ve struggled at times with this and find it’s helpful to start with small little things first. I start by making fun snacks while I wear cute jammies as I scroll Netflix kid shows until one interests me. Or I’ll go do a fun activity (discreetly) wearing little clothes. A few examples might be getting a happy meal and taking your car through the car wash, going to see a kid movie and bringing a little snack from home, or going to build a bear to create a new stuffie that you bring out only in little time. I hope this helps. There’s books that help too.

Reactions: CrayonRocket and thatoneoddball
Thank you! It does help.

I used to do what I did when I was little kid I watch cartoon movies and I dress up and playing with my teddy bear !!

Reactions: thatoneoddball
When I’m little I watch cartoon and play with my teddy bear and I have fun

Reactions: AJFan2020
I usually do stuff I did in my childhood, I watch cartoons from back then, I use a colouring book, hold my teddy bears, eat cute shaped snacks and meals, read fairy tales/children’s books, use a pacifier and bottle/sippy cup. It all depends on how old I’m feeling for what I do and my little age ranges quite a bit

Reactions: CrayonRocket, AJFan2020 and thatoneoddball
Start by getting in touch with your feelings. Emotional connection is the most powerful trigger, and it opens you to experiencing things in a more tactile and sensory way - this engages your feelings even stronger and helps you to embrace your little side. Some sensory stuff is good, a stuffy, soft blankets - some self nurturing. If it’s there, it won’t take long to unlock it. Relax and enjoy

Reactions: OmiOMy and thatoneoddball
whenever i want to be little, i usually try to interact with something i find comforting that's not super demanding or overwhelming, sometimes it's as simple as looking at cute, colorful pictures, or listening to nursery rhymes, or even just picking up one of my stuffies! i talk to my stuffed animals whenever i want to be small, i find that it helps. you can do other things you associate with being a kid too, such as getting some milk, or making some simple foods to put yourself in that headspace! lately i've been buying the little toddler smoothie pouches for a quick bite of some fruits and veggies, they make me feel very tiny! good luck, it's not easy at first to get back into the headspace. like ozbub said, getting in touch with your emotions helps a lot! try to look for things that make you feel giggly, happy and relaxed like you were when you were a kid- try to find things that take your mind off the "big" world!

PaddedPonyboy said:
whenever i want to be little, i usually try to interact with something i find comforting that's not super demanding or overwhelming, sometimes it's as simple as looking at cute, colorful pictures, or listening to nursery rhymes, or even just picking up one of my stuffies! i talk to my stuffed animals whenever i want to be small, i find that it helps. you can do other things you associate with being a kid too, such as getting some milk, or making some simple foods to put yourself in that headspace! lately i've been buying the little toddler smoothie pouches for a quick bite of some fruits and veggies, they make me feel very tiny! good luck, it's not easy at first to get back into the headspace. like ozbub said, getting in touch with your emotions helps a lot! try to look for things that make you feel giggly, happy and relaxed like you were when you were a kid- try to find things that take your mind off the "big" world!
I think I plan on buying a bottle or pacifer at some point next week. Tried today, but I felt to embarrassed. Thank you for your suggestions!

Reactions: CrayonRocket and PaddedPonyboy
I'll lie in bed and watch cartoons on Disney Jr.

Reactions: CrayonRocket
For me, little space is about sensory things and memories, mostly from my childhood.

Oddly enough, classical music. I was brought up on it, was taken to classical concerts, lots of the stories I had on cassettes had classical music to go with them. Beethoven's 6th will always be "Snow White" to me. In a way, pop music felt more grown up, or teenage, which is of course "older" than childhood.

Reading the same books I read as a child, or watching the same things on TV. I'm always looking out for them in charity shops.

Wearing shoes without socks. I loved doing this is a child, and I do it a lot now. Adults mostly disapproving of this made it more appealing, but I was delighted if I was told to put shoes on bare feet, as sometimes happened at school.

Blindfolding: I love it when somebody takes my sight away, covering my eyes so I can't see a thing, making me dependent on them. There were only a few occasions that someone blindfolded me when I was a child, but they stand out in my mind, even for simple things like pin the tail. At least 90% of my little time now involves me being blindfolded, for sensory games, being made to wait for nice things such as a presents, and hearing stories told to me. On Easter Sunday, I am certain to be blindfolded for a long time before receiving any Easter eggs.

I love Beethoven's 6th symphony and it reminds me of when I was little and would watch the Disney show which came on the TV on Sunday night at 7 pm if I remember correctly. They would sometimes show segments from their movie Fantasia and I think B's 6th was used as the background music for the segment about Bachus and other Roman or Greek myths. There was a storm scene I believe.

There’s an adult black pacifier I want to get on Amazon, and decorate it but I’m unsure how people decorate the pacifiers.

Like others have said, when I'm truly in little space, I find myself doing the things I did as a kid. I love to play pretend and play with dolls or action figures. it helps me work out story ideas I'm working on when I'm in a bigger headspace. I also love kids shows and cartoons.

I also like littler activities like stuffed animal time on the floor, or playing with play dough. My little age is a bit messy. I have Cerebral Palsy and didn't learn to walk until I was 4. So my little age range is a bit off. When I'm little, I'm more like an elementary schooler who wears diapers and uses sippy cups, and sometimes likes littler things.

Reactions: CrayonRocket
thatoneoddball said:
There’s an adult black pacifier I want to get on Amazon, and decorate it but I’m unsure how people decorate the pacifiers.
Basic arts and crafts mostly. Stickers, fabric paint, glue with glitter or small findings like plastic crystals or whatever.

Last edited:
Gwendolyn said:
Basic arts and crafts mostly. Stickers, fabric paint, glue with glitter or small findings like plastic crystals or whatever.
Thank you!

I’m a huge fan of bluey, found these at Walmart for 8 dollars I’m a clumsy person so these definitely will come in handy at nighttime. Anyone have any sippy cups they have and want to share? It’s kinda funny my hand isn’t to small for the cup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
The Munchkin Miracle 360 sippy cups are my favorite. They came out well after my childhood, and aren't themed, but I really like them.

Gwendolyn said:
The Munchkin Miracle 360 sippy cups are my favorite. They came out well after my childhood, and aren't themed, but I really like them.
Nice! I’ll look those up

Anyone watch Littlespace YouTubers? My favorite right now is nekoanddad, her contact is both abdl and Littlespace but she makes sure it’s comfortable for her audience. There also used to be one called binkie princess who was my first ever abdl YouTuber I watched but idk what happened to her.

Back