Embarrassing moments after being found out?

I have a bit of an over active bladder problem, and occasional wear an adult diaper if I'm going to be on the road for any extend time, and any situation where I'm unsure about making it to a restroom. It has for the most part, been my little secret. I have been just taking care of this issue on my own. I suppose I should talk with a doctor about it, and maybe I will someday. However, to be honest, I found that I enjoy the security and comfort I get from wearing.
A few years ago my car was rear ended while I was seating at a red light. My car was totaled and luckily I wasn't hurt bad, just dazed. I was taken to the hospital to be checked out. Just before I was to be released, an elderly Nurse came in and said that I needed a tetanus shot and to drop my pants. I was wearing a diaper that day. After a little reluctance, stuttering out an explanation, and displaying a very bright red face, I dropped my pants and undid the diaper on one side. I was a little surprised to find that I had actually wet unknowingly during the car accident. Her response was; “awww don't worry about it, it's no big deal, bless your heart honey,” and then she shot me in the ass. I diapered up, zipped up, and that was the end of it. It was just the Nurse and me in the room at that time. I'm sure she has seen stranger things during her career, but I was so embarrassed that day. Like I said, that was a few years ago. I'm over it now.

Reactions: CptKirk, GabyinPurple and Subtlerustle
dous said:
I have a bit of an over active bladder problem, and occasional wear an adult diaper if I'm going to be on the road for any extend time, and any situation where I'm unsure about making it to a restroom. It has for the most part, been my little secret. I have been just taking care of this issue on my own. I suppose I should talk with a doctor about it, and maybe I will someday. However, to be honest, I found that I enjoy the security and comfort I get from wearing.
A few years ago my car was rear ended while I was seating at a red light. My car was totaled and luckily I wasn't hurt bad, just dazed. I was taken to the hospital to be checked out. Just before I was to be released, an elderly Nurse came in and said that I needed a tetanus shot and to drop my pants. I was wearing a diaper that day. After a little reluctance, stuttering out an explanation, and displaying a very bright red face, I dropped my pants and undid the diaper on one side. I was a little surprised to find that I had actually wet unknowingly during the car accident. Her response was; “awww don't worry about it, it's no big deal, bless your heart honey,” and then she shot me in the ass. I diapered up, zipped up, and that was the end of it. It was just the Nurse and me in the room at that time. I'm sure she has seen stranger things during her career, but I was so embarrassed that day. Like I said, that was a few years ago. I'm over it now.
You have nothing to worry about when the others are medical professionals, period. Not only do they see that every single day, they couldn't disclose that information if they wanted to, and trust me, they do not.

I have actually had several inconsiderate Dr's and even a couple of nurses who acted "shocked" to see me in a diaper when I first got sick but only 2 (both Dr's) gave me a hard time about wearing. You have to understand that I "looked" like the picture of health as I was "IMMENSE", build wise as I was a dedicated power lifter as well as a runner right up until the day I wound up with a pair of severe, life altering, chronic issues that pretty much ended life as I knew it at the time. I admit I didn't look like I had anything wrong with me but despite still looking like I was fresh out of the gym I wound up incapable of standing or walking as well as peeing all over myself within 7-8 months after my troubles began.

Thankfully, the VAST MAJORITY of medical professionals are exactly that, PROFESSIONAL! I couldn't had handled the 140-ish days i spent hospitalized in 2004 alone if that was not the case. The 1st time I needed a nurse to change me as I literally couldn't move without causing pain so far beyond description that I wouldn't know where to start I felt HORRIBLE about it, but she explained to me that I'd be shocked if I knew just how many people, including other 34 year old men like myself that had these sort of issues and wore "protection", as she called it. I happened to have known this woman for over 15 years as her and her family were all customers of mine at my garage which at first made it seem even more embarrassing but eventually gave me the confidence that I had nothing to hide.

CptKirk

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, joemama and dous
I had a few embarrassing times when I was yong

One of them was when I was at my uncles house for a sleepover I was around 7 at the time and i had to go sleep in my cousins room who was the same age as me, I don't remember why but I didn't have my pajamas with me so I went to bed and undressed myself under the blanket and dressed only my diaper and undershirt, when I woke up in the morning without the blanket, I was so embarrassed seeing her seeing me and smiling

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
dous said:
Wierd how differently things work around the globe. Here it's only kids below the age gets it in the thigh 🤔

Back