Embarrassing moments after being found out?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Anyone who had their diapers found out and had a somewhat embarrassing experience after being found out? I remember when my parents found my diaper stash and I had a big talk about it with my mother. Anyway when we eat dinner we sometimes have the tv on and I remember after not the long of being found out a diaper commercial came on and I couldn’t help but feel a little embarrassed. I kept thinking that my mom was looking at me because the diaper commercial was on and her now knowing I love to wear diapers. Almost made me feel little. Like that commercial was meant for me.

Reactions: diaperedmom, diapereden, Lyric and 5 others
Funny, I just posted a new topic, where I have the feeling my friends and neighbors might know, but don't say anything.

My mom once found out that I was wearing a makeshift "diaper" from a plastic bag that I had cut
into an hourglass shape.
I may have been somewhere around 10-12 years old.
She came in my room one morning and I pretended to be asleep still as I didn't want to get up.
As usual she wanted to see if I had wet the bed (which, as usual, I had) and normally she'd just ask.
But this time, as I pretended to be asleep still, she pulled the covers back and felt the mattress and
my PJ pants and then noticed the plastic crinkling.
She covered me back up and left the room.

Later on, after I came down stairs, she asked: "Were you dry last night? How come?"
Embarrassed to the moon and back I replied:"Well, because I was dry".
Which of course I wasn't but the makeshift plastic bag diaper actually kept most of
the pee in and the mattress only had a small wet spot, which she probably didn't find.

I was kind of hoping that she'd get the hint and have me wear diapers to bed again,
but that did not happen unfortunately.

Reactions: Napincolove, James1234, diaperedmom and 2 others
My housekeeper found my diapers while cleaning and sort of tiptoed around the issue while clearly prodding me using some kink-adjacent language. I don't remember what he was saying but I finally joked that he must have seen my diapers and we sort of joked around about it after that. I admitted to needing them and not having him change my bed because it was too embarrassing. But then after that he took care of all the bedding since I didn't really have anything to hide.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperedmom, geka, Lyric and 2 others
One more occasion where my diapers were found was during a business trip.
Usually I close my suitcase when leaving the hotel room in the morning,
but this time I guess I was running late and hustled out the door,
leaving the suitcase gaping wide open with a stack of bright white plastic-backed
disposable diapers in plain sight.

I went back to the room during lunch and came across house keeping, when leaving the room again
to go back to work.
She looked at me and gave me an awkward smile and just said "Have a nice day.."

Reactions: diaperedmom, tiron101, BigAl2 and 1 other person
One time during the holidays we were visiting my new stepfather's brother and his family who lived about 2 hours away. My stepdad's brother had two sons who were both younger than me. If I remember correctly, the one son was probably around 7 and the other was maybe 3. During our visit it started snowing pretty heavy and my mom was afraid to drive home. Because of the impromptu sleepover, we didn't pack overnight clothes or have any diapers for me. I was almost 10 and was horrified when my stepdad asked his brother if I could use one of his youngest son's diapers for bed. Naturally there was some surprise and confusion over why an almost 10 year old was wearing diapers to bed still. While they didn't exactly make a scene, I still got that familiar "burn of humiliation" in my stomach hearing my name and the word "diaper" come up. I was given the diaper and put it on in privacy in the boys' bedroom. I was also loaned a pair of Ninja Turtles to wear (luckily Leonardo was my favorite anyway).
After getting ready for bed, the younger boy was sent to bed and I was allowed to play Nintendo with the older kid. We had been playing so well together all day but as soon as the diaper topic came up, it seemed like everything changed. He wasn't really talking to me anymore and I know the Pampers waistband kept showing in the slight gap between the PJ top and bottoms.
All the time we were playing Nintendo, I felt my face was probably red and my heart was beating a mile a minute. After playing Mario for about ten minutes in absolute awkward silence, the inevitable happened. "Why do you still wear those?" I actually don't remember what I said but I know whatever it was, I stuttered through it with clammy hands.
He wasn't necessarily mean about it, just curious and somewhat sympathetic sounding.
Of course, to my horror, my diaper was soaked and overflowing in the morning. My mom instructed me to put my borrowed pajamas directly into their washer. The boys caught a quick glimpse of my soggy state before their dad herded them out of the room to let me finish getting cleaned up and dressed.
That was probably the second most embarrassing moment of my bedwetting career!

Reactions: bedwetterdavid, JoeMusic1976, diaperedmom and 5 others
Y'all are bad at hiding this fetish. I'm fifty-something and never been caught. Except once. Wet diaper left on my bed. Grandma found it, got rid of it, never mentioned it to me. Whew. Maybe I'm just like y'all after all...

• Wow
Reactions: diaperedmom, hanzertas and tiron101
I remember being a fairly young kid still, but a little older already, and having a pullup stashed in my underwear drawer. I didn't wet the bed or anything at the time, so no real reason to have one. This was prolly one of the first times I was able to ever act on any DL desires since being really really young. Anyways I went looking through my drawer one day for whatever reason, and to my surprise the pullup was missing. I remember my heart sinking. I don't know why my dad or stepmom would have had a reason to go through my room, but somebody had, and found what was hidden. Nothing was ever said about it, but I just remember the uncomfortable fear of knowing that they know. To this day as an adult knowing that they know and nothing having ever been said still makes me think sometimes. I wonder if they never thought much of it, I wonder if they were ever curious if it progressed into adulthood. Anyways, my mother knew about it as well. I remember having a stepbrother (kinda stepbrother) who was a bedwetter and wore goodnites to bed. At the time I was young enough to not even worry about it or think the desire was all that strange I guess and pestered my mom to let me try one of them. I remember her asking why and then when it clicked her basically putting her face into her palm and chuckling to herself in a regretful but not really mean sort of way "oh my, you have a diaper fetish." Still, gave me what I asked for some reason. Man it's so embarrassing to reflect on as an adult. That's all that was really said, and it was never mentioned by her again in life. Flash forward as an adult a few years ago and I was fresh out of a multiple year relationship and had moved out of my house, I was staying with my mom for a short period until I could get another place. I was pretty distraught and had been drinking a lot. Anyways when I woke up to go to work in the morning to my horror her couch was soaked 😟. All the feelings came flooding back and her knowing what she knew from the past. Although this wasn't related at all and genuinely an accident I felt so completely helpless and almost like a child again. I literally had to tell my mom like a little kid that I had wet the bed. I couldn't even tell her in person, I was running late to work and had to find a way to text it to her, I couldn't even face calling her. I don't know if I've ever been more embarrassed in my life. My manhood felt stripped at the moment and I was regressed back to a child and not in a good way. Usually I would love that idea, I think most of us would of feeling regressed. But this was definitely unwanted. Anyways those were my embarrassing experiences with parents finding out

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: diaperedmom, Jamas and tiron101
So glad my DLism didn’t Manifest till I was 22

• Wow
Reactions: hanzertas, Subtlerustle and ChristianDiaperLover
geka said:
I'm really curious if you know what may have triggered it? For most of us it's things that happened during childhood. Interesting to think of it happening later on. How far do your interest go ?

I told my brother, and not only was he accepting, he was confused on why I was embarrassed about being ABDL… I mean, not the response I expected, but I’ll take it.

Reactions: LIDiaperBoy, TigerDL, ChristianDiaperLover and 2 others
Cloudhopper94 said:
I'm really curious if you know what may have triggered it? For most of us it's things that happened during childhood. Interesting to think of it happening later on. How far do your interest go ?
Cloudhopper I do relate to close calls/getting Caught I was into cross Dressing in grade school into adulthood.
I saw an ad in a catalog @ 22 knew I had to try diapers and still at it. As for cross dressing haven’t done that in years I do still wear Panties Occasionally.

Reactions: GabyinPurple and DLScottsman
I've been discovered by my parents in a really uh... gross way ;-;

It was the first time I ever pooped my pampys and I had trashed the messy diaper but forgot to take the trash out so my dad found it and questioned me. I just said it's a weird fetish and not ever talk about it again. Seems to have worked. x3

My college roommate discovered me too in the middle of a change. I was using literal baby diapers at the time and my only excuse was I don't like using the bathrooms cuz college boys are disgusting. I dunno if it worked. He probs thinks I'm a diaper baby now; which I guess it am.

Reactions: James1234, pampersguy827, Jamas and 1 other person
Cloudhopper94 said:
I remember being a fairly young kid still, but a little older already, and having a pullup stashed in my underwear drawer. I didn't wet the bed or anything at the time, so no real reason to have one. This was prolly one of the first times I was able to ever act on any DL desires since being really really young. Anyways I went looking through my drawer one day for whatever reason, and to my surprise the pullup was missing. I remember my heart sinking. I don't know why my dad or stepmom would have had a reason to go through my room, but somebody had, and found what was hidden. Nothing was ever said about it, but I just remember the uncomfortable fear of knowing that they know. To this day as an adult knowing that they know and nothing having ever been said still makes me think sometimes. I wonder if they never thought much of it, I wonder if they were ever curious if it progressed into adulthood. Anyways, my mother knew about it as well. I remember having a stepbrother (kinda stepbrother) who was a bedwetter and wore goodnites to bed. At the time I was young enough to not even worry about it or think the desire was all that strange I guess and pestered my mom to let me try one of them. I remember her asking why and then when it clicked her basically putting her face into her palm and chuckling to herself in a regretful but not really mean sort of way "oh my, you have a diaper fetish." Still, gave me what I asked for some reason. Man it's so embarrassing to reflect on as an adult. That's all that was really said, and it was never mentioned by her again in life. Flash forward as an adult a few years ago and I was fresh out of a multiple year relationship and had moved out of my house, I was staying with my mom for a short period until I could get another place. I was pretty distraught and had been drinking a lot. Anyways when I woke up to go to work in the morning to my horror her couch was soaked 😟. All the feelings came flooding back and her knowing what she knew from the past. Although this wasn't related at all and genuinely an accident I felt so completely helpless and almost like a child again. I literally had to tell my mom like a little kid that I had wet the bed. I couldn't even tell her in person, I was running late to work and had to find a way to text it to her, I couldn't even face calling her. I don't know if I've ever been more embarrassed in my life. My manhood felt stripped at the moment and I was regressed back to a child and not in a good way. Usually I would love that idea, I think most of us would of feeling regressed. But this was definitely unwanted. Anyways those were my embarrassing experiences with parents finding out
Wow. Your mom is one intuitive woman. The fact that she didn’t shame you and instead compassionately gave you one to try make her my hero.

Reactions: Deleted member 62493
geka said:
That seems like a healthy age to acquire this. It was really difficult in youth to be honest.

Reactions: Deleted member 62493
Subtlerustle said:
Wow. Your mom is one intuitive woman. The fact that she didn’t shame you and instead compassionately gave you one to try make her my hero.
I think it was more or less she was annoyed with me bugging her 😂. But ya, it was pretty nice of her, rather than just being insulting or anything like that. I don't think my dad would have been the same way. I would be mortified to even ask. I've never felt like I've been good enough for my dad. I kinda think one of my worst fears is him finding out and not understanding

two super embarrassing times was when i was like 6 and 23 lol...

the first story was when i was still bw and in grade 1 - I went to my friends house after school on a Friday. We were having a blast playing and i had been to his house many times but never stayed over night. He started begging me to sleep over and i just said i wasn't allowed sleepovers. Finally he pleaded to his mom who thought it was weird so she just up and called my mom. After the call she came back and said that my mom had said yes i could stay the night and that she would pick me up after lunch the next day. After dinner his mom wanted us to get ready for bed. We went to my friends room where i got to pick out some of his pj's. His mom took him to the bathroom first and then he went to the living room. When she came back to get me, she took me into his brothers room and changed me into one of his brothers diapers. He had a younger brother who was still in diapers - i think he was like 2 years younger than us. She told me that my mom had explained everything to her and that it was totally ok and i could use Corey's diapers (that was his brother). She had also explained everything to my friend and he promised he wouldn't tease me. when i came out of that bathroom i remember feeling so embarrassed and shy. We went to play video games the rest of the night before watching a movie and he didn't really say much about it... but it was like a massive elephant in the room. We played video games for a while and then went to bed. He had bunk beds in his room and the next morning his mom came in to wake us up - she came to me on the lower bunk and after checking my diaper told me to come with her to get it changed - he was watching over the top bunk...

the second time was when i was 23... and my boyfriend had found my internet browsing history about ABDL...and had obviously found my stash... YIKES. We were living together and so one night after i had come back from the gym... i took a shower...and when i came out of the bathroom one of my diapers was sitting right in the middle of the bed with a post it note on it..."It's Ok I know ;-) ... put this on before you come out"... my heart was racing and i didn't know what to do... i stood there for a couple minutes and then was like "do i or don't i"... what the hell... i put my diaper on, a pair of shorts over top of it and a t-shirt and then came out... he was making dinner and when i went to the living room he was like 'hey come here baby... i wanna check..." so awkward and cute at the same time... i must have been 50 shades of red embarrassed... but he gave me a hug patted my bum and was like.. "i want you to keep it on, no matter what... until i change you"... least to say i slept the whole night in it and did more than just pee LOL... he was the first to know about my ABDL side...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, allesindie, Jamas and 16 others
RothwellBC said:
the second time was when i was 23... and my boyfriend had found my internet browsing history about ABDL...and had obviously found my stash... YIKES. We were living together and so one night after i had come back from the gym... i took a shower...and when i came out of the bathroom one of my diapers was sitting right in the middle of the bed with a post it note on it..."It's Ok I know ;-) ... put this on before you come out"... my heart was racing and i didn't know what to do... i stood there for a couple minutes and then was like "do i or don't i"... what the hell... i put my diaper on, a pair of shorts over top of it and a t-shirt and then came out... he was making dinner and when i went to the living room he was like 'hey come here baby... i wanna check..." so awkward and cute at the same time... i must have been 50 shades of red embarrassed... but he gave me a hug patted my bum and was like.. "i want you to keep it on, no matter what... until i change you"... least to say i slept the whole night in it and did more than just pee LOL... he was the first to know about my ABDL side...
That's acceptance and understanding on a whole other level. That bf is one to keep.

Reactions: TigerDL and RothwellBC
RothwellBC said:
two super embarrassing times was when i was like 6 and 23 lol...

This is really great? Did he change your poopy diaper? OMG!!!

Reactions: RothwellBC
FFB said:
This is really great? Did he change your poopy diaper? OMG!!!
LOL... nope it was not poopy that time... later on he did try once but was totally not into that part...

RothwellBC said:
LOL... nope it was not poopy that time... later on he did try once but was totally not into that part...
That is still an awesome relationship! Good for you!! People would pay lots to be in such a relationship. I am sure you're grateful

Back