effeminate gestures

pjprettybutton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi. I'm wondering what (if anything) sissies here like or try to do to appear effeminate when they dress. I try to take smaller steps, keep my elbows at my sides when I walk, and allow my hips to rotate. Of course, I often forget, but then I remind myself. These little things help me to feel like a sweeter sissy. Do you have gestures or mannerisms you favor? Curtseys (one of the nicest gestures of all), pj

• Love
Reactions: ChronoKitten, NKY2020, mistykitty and 2 others
When I am wearing my little girl dresses, I love to skip and romp around. (I love to see my dress or skirt swish around). Its great to let yourself go!😄

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, daisycupcake, mistykitty and 1 other person
Very similar to what you both mentioned for me when moving. When seated crossed legs in a feminine manner when enough room for it. I always try to talk higher pitch to.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020 and daisycupcake
When I have my dresses on I skip partially to be more sissy but also out of happiness. All the time (even when in grown up work clothes) I am trying to use a higher itch and be more pronounced in how I speak.

Reactions: daisycupcake and mistykitty
Feminine gestures are a normal part of my life, I am a very effeminate homosexual, and outwardly display this , the acceptance from everyone is so very special.

Reactions: nappybottom and daisycupcake
Thank you to everyone who replied. I often think of my sissy side as a refuge, a place to go to cuddle myself. I guess my gestures and outfits reflect this shy personality. I would like to think that quiet sissies like me can be very sweet (which is why i luv to curtsey), but it takes effort to be sweet. Which is why i like this website. It's a place where we can encourage each other. Thank you again for your thoughtful replies. Curtseys

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020
pjprettybutton said:
Thank you to everyone who replied. I often think of my sissy side as a refuge, a place to go to cuddle myself. I guess my gestures and outfits reflect this shy personality. I would like to think that quiet sissies like me can be very sweet (which is why i luv to curtsey), but it takes effort to be sweet. Which is why i like this website. It's a place where we can encourage each other. Thank you again for your thoughtful replies. Curtseys
Sissy kisses 😘😘😘

I don't really do anything along the lines of being a sissy. However, I cross dress every day to one degree or another. In the evenings I always have on a dress, nylons, bra, forms, bracelets, and panties. After my wife goes to bed, I add earrings, lipstick and a wig. She knows I do this but prefers not to see me with a wig and any makeup at all. Thus, at home I don't really add any feminine gestures or mannerisms. On the 10 or so times I've been 100% cross dressed in public, I tend to walk slower and with shorter steps. If you will watch 65 - 75 year old women, that's what most of them do. When I talk, I only try to speak softer. I have a deep bass voice that cannot be faked to sound feminine.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
pjprettybutton said:
Hi. I'm wondering what (if anything) sissies here like or try to do to appear effeminate when they dress. I try to take smaller steps, keep my elbows at my sides when I walk, and allow my hips to rotate. Of course, I often forget, but then I remind myself. These little things help me to feel like a sweeter sissy. Do you have gestures or mannerisms you favor? Curtseys (one of the nicest gestures of all), pj
I agree that sissies should try and use effeminate mannerisms and gestures in accordance with their role as a little girl or baby girl. Most certainly making a well practiced curtsey is very important. However, there are other aspects such as lisping speech, keeping knees together, and holding the hem of their dresses and skirts when sitting down or getting up, sucking their dummy, and putting a hand over their mouth when saying something wrong or embarrassing. We must always remember we are children and behave accordingly in front of Mummy and her adult friends.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane and NKY2020
Wmv532 said:
Feminine gestures are a normal part of my life, I am a very effeminate homosexual, and outwardly display this , the acceptance from everyone is so very special.
love wearing fem clothing, and pantyhose daily like me?

Reactions: NKY2020
Oh yes definitely, I wear knickers, bra and pantyhose And very light makeup with light shade of lippy

I will find myself standing on my tippytoes and sticking my butt out when im looking through a cupboard that im more than tall enough to rummage in.

Back