Effects of moving out your parent's house

Been a good three months since I officially moved out on my own, and surprisingly I havent gone all out ABDL yet. Mostly because Ive been too busy settling down at the new apartment and prioritizing my other outdoorsy hobbies over ABDL

Thankfully Im slowly making a comeback to this lifestyle again and started ordering diapers online. Feels so good being able to order whatever weird stuff I want online without fear of anyone picking up my package 😃

Sidenote: I wanna explore meeting up with other ABs/littles around my area. Im pretty nervous about it I admit, but Im learning to push myself out of my comfort zone now that I have this newfound freedom

• Love
Reactions: Sealander and BobbiSueEllen
Well, I bought a lot of ABDL stuff when I lived with my parents, including huge cases of disposable diapers.
I had cloth diapers too, but did my own laundry.

I wasn't open about this with my parents.
My bedroom was private, it was my money, and I tried to be discrete and private.

But I think the odds are they would have noticed something on at least one occasion. They might have been too ashamed to bring it up, or they respected my privacy.
Hopefully they either didn't notice or respected my privacy.

So not much changed when I moved out, I just kept all my baby stuff, and kept ordering diapers when I could afford them...
If anything I indulged in things somewhat less, because I had less money after covering my own household expenses.

editing this to add:
It took a while after moving out, but eventually I found a decent job that pays well and covers basics like medical care.

So for some time now I've had more money and can afford to wear more often, which I do.
I've bought a lot of different ABDL furnishings, clothing etc - but nothing I've really loved besides diapers, plushies and jammies.

That makes me reluctant to go really into converting my bedroom into a "little" room because I'm not sure if I would actually enjoy sleeping in a crib or having a changing table or whatever. I don't want to spend the time and money only to discover it's something I don't really want.

Then again my adult room is still pretty "little" - I have outer space printed bedsheets, I can feel and hear the plastic mattress protector when I sit or lay down, all my plushies are in a pile next to the bed along with the diapers, wipes and powder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sealander
I lived with my parents off and on for many years and eventually I got my life together and moved out. It changed everything. Now I live in an apartment with hundreds of dolls and it's like I turned into a little girl. I love it

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and BobbiSueEllen
Growing up I had to hide my abdl side until I moved out once I moved out and got my own place and got somewhat financially stable I went and bought some goodnites and underjams and then some baby food in the jars and also a bottle and a pacifier and i think I also bought a rectal thermometer and would hide all that in a duffle bag that I would pretend was my diaper bag. If I could afford it and didn’t have to worry about being embarrassed I would have liked to have gotten a crib and some more baby stuff but I didn’t.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
I moved out for good after I finished my graduate work and got a full time job. I had been wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants for years due to bedwetting, so when I left home for good, I packed most of my diapers and plastic pants in a packing box and took them with me. I had outgrown my bedwetting a few years before, but I still wore diapers a lot when I was home just for my own comfort and pleasure. My mom knew I wore diapers at times and was the one who suggested I take them with me when I move out. I left a few diapers with mom in case I needed them when I visited. But it save a lot of money and hassle to have so many of the old Curiety diapers and large size Gerber's plastic pants that still fit me.

Reactions: dogboy and Seasonedcitizen
I was always terrified of my parents finding out I liked diapers and plastic pants. I so wanted to get those thick white plastic diapers of the 80s and the thick adult ones in the pharmacies. I just couldnt do it and risk mom finding a stash in my closet or under my bed. I did my best making makeshift diapers with white garbage bags, paper towels, wash cloths and tape...I even made plastic pants from riped plastic mattress covers, shower liners and shower caps....I still was so cautious and terrified my parents would find out. The reality was they were actually totally oblivious and I couldve bought some of those adult diapers. So by the time I moved out it was perfect now for ordering diapers and plastic pants that actually fit right and no risk of getting caught. The downside was many of the thick plastic diapers I loved back then like 80s Luvs and Huggies and Attends were not the same anymore by the late 90s when I could actually buy them with out being terrified getting caught.

Reactions: Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
Back