Drynites 8-15 capacity?

Abdl247

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
I’ve had medical diapers, I’ve had ABDL diapers, I’ve had baby diapers but I’ve never had pull ups.
I was wondering if anybody knew the capacity of drynites 8-15 range?

PaciL0ver

Contributor
Role
Private
1229ml.. according to this document by QLD Health
This information is different from the information I have available. It might be outdated. Every year the dimensions and the absorption capacity of the diapers change. Perhaps the origin of the diaper also determines the absorption capacity. Example: English diapers of the same brand have different dimensions than the German, Italian etc. diapers of the same brand.

The data I have about the absorption capacity of the Drynites 8-15 is an absorption capacity of a disappointing 300 ml in 2019 (in comparison: 650 ml absorption capacity in 2015). These Drynites are of German descent, so it can differ with you (but don't expect too big differences).

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Carer
I'd recommend trying some adult pull-ups- If you can find Abena M3 they were the best ones out there. Not sure if they make them anymore since Abena stopped being a good brand years ago, they really went down the drain.

Prairie

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I've ordered DryNites from the UK and they seem to have a better capacity than US GoodNites. The QLD document above is for the Australian DryNites.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Personally I've never tried them but at a guess because they are made for 15 year old kids who wet the bed, I would probably say that they wouldn't hold much more than two uses at a max before they are full or leak. And I would assume they would last a while when they are wet as they need to last overnight if a kid has an accident and wet themselves at the start of their sleep and doesn't take off the wet pull up until they wake up.