Drinks from baby bottles beside milk and juice

herbal tea

I put my protein powder in mine lol
It tastes like chocolate milk and reminds me so much of baby formula 💙

I dont use bottles due to living at home with my folks still at 31, due to disability. But i do have a large "sippy" style water bottle with a sip spout thats got unicorns on it. i mainly stick water in it but i have done milk, juice, and coffee before.

Runny porridge has got to be my favorite. In the Netherlands 🇳🇱 the most famous brand for this is Brinta for us big kids (Bambix is for babies 👶). Love it with a lump of butter and a teaspoon of sugar mixed through the hot porridge.

I'm much more a DL than AB but for my ex to enjoy my diaper fetish, she liked to baby me. One of the kinkier things we enjoyed was her filling a baby bottle with her pee which I was happy to drink.

• Thinking
Reactions: JensBabyGirl and abdlchristian12
Big Red :3 Although I have had so many problems with it spitting back out with me …. I just go with water or milk instead sometimes.

mantilla said:
herbal tea
Same. In fact, that's most of what I use my baby bottles for. I like peppermint and orange peel the best. I guess tea isn't all that "little," but everything's better from a nipple. :)

Reactions: mantilla
Hot chocolate, or as my mum used to call it, "chocamilk".

I also like it when children's books refer to hot chocolate as "cocoa".

Cottontail said:
Same. In fact, that's most of what I use my baby bottles for. I like peppermint and orange peel the best. I guess tea isn't all that "little," but everything's better from a nipple. :)

I think it even can be considered as little - just not exclusively for babies, but definitely something I assume a lot of people give to children ☺️ especially without sugar it's healthy and is not bad for the teeth. I can drink it also after brushing my teeth when I'm already in bed - right before I go to sleep. One reason why I really like it ☺️

Reactions: Cottontail
Back