Dressing as different ages

Sissyleslie said:
I like to dress up as different ages, mostly from little girl to schoolgirl, although I do have a couple of women's dresses.

I agree about the Alegra K range- I have a tartan long-sleeved dress with peter pan collar which I have yet to wear. Despite being for an adult, it has a little girl 'look' about it.
This is in there.........61EuiUPmEqL._AC_UY879_.jpg

Reactions: Blueboy, TrickCyclist, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
Sissyleslie said:
I have seen this up for sale on the Amazon website -very cute!🙂
Isn't it just the cutest?

Last night I was window shopping online and saw some really cute floral prints tops !
She was looking over my shoulder at the time and said that was way too little girl looking !!!

How about this outfit? -

20230113_192032.jpgThe blouse is an Alegra K one, whilst the box-pleat school skirt is one I have had for many years. (I can't even remember which company I purchased it from). The socks are from Albert Prendergast, and the Mary-Jane shoes I got from a branch of 'Shoe Zone'. I am wearing pink, brief-style knickers, and a 'Little Orphan Annie' wig completes my outfit.

I hope that you like it. (I certainly enjoyed wearing it last night!)🙂

• Love
Reactions: Blueboy, sissygirlpink, Mygirlro and 6 others
Sissyleslie said:
How about this outfit? -

View attachment 100099The blouse is an Alegra K one, whilst the box-pleat school skirt is one I have had for many years. (I can't even remember which company I purchased it from). The socks are from Albert Prendergast, and the Mary-Jane shoes I got from a branch of 'Shoe Zone'. I am wearing pink, brief-style knickers, and a 'Little Orphan Annie' wig completes my outfit.

I hope that you like it. (I certainly enjoyed wearing it last night!)🙂
That box pleat short school skirt sets a different tone* to the outfit.
* knock off about 10 years off the age period
Would expect to see a longer (thigh) length skaters hem skirt -
The blouse is that fasten in the back or simply a stretchy pull over ?
That wide white peter pan collar just exuberates that pubescent school girl look.

OUTSTANDING ! - MARVELOUS !

A delightful picture of you having fun - ENJOY !

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
babylock1 said:
That box pleat short school skirt sets a different tone* to the outfit.
* knock off about 10 years off the age period
Would expect to see a longer (thigh) length skaters hem skirt -
The blouse is that fasten in the back or simply a stretchy pull over ?
That wide white peter pan collar just exuberates that pubescent school girl look.

OUTSTANDING ! - MARVELOUS !

A delightful picture of you having fun - ENJOY !
So glad you like my outfit! In answer to your question - the blouse is a simple stretchy pull over one. (The collar buttons up at the back and the cuffs also button up).
I really enjoyed wearing my outfit and feeling more like a girl than a man .

So happy to see all these posts. I too love dressing and acting and dressing 1 to adult female. Make having one dresser very hard. Not always easy to find what you want to have in your wardrobe but it is out there. I have a lady who makes item I want. My collection of nylon baby doll nighties is huge and the same for panties I have had made from vintage clothes. My original reason for having these made was to sell them on Ebay so have various sizes some that don't fit me. To me nothing cuter than a diaper peeking out from under a babydoll nightie.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KittyninjaW
I like to be a baby girl but I was asked by my 66yrs old aunt to take a few bags of her clothes to charity she had washed everything and ironed it, I had it in the car it smelled so lovely I always loved her style I ended up going home and going through the bags picking out what I liked her shoes were a6 I'm a 7 so I enjoy dressing as a mature woman in her court shoes and pleated skirts satin blouse I bought nice pearl earrings and necklace nice grey wig Dorothy x

DorothyPansy said:
I like to be a baby girl but I was asked by my 66yrs old aunt to take a few bags of her clothes to charity she had washed everything and ironed it, I had it in the car it smelled so lovely I always loved her style I ended up going home and going through the bags picking out what I liked her shoes were a6 I'm a 7 so I enjoy dressing as a mature woman in her court shoes and pleated skirts satin blouse I bought nice pearl earrings and necklace nice grey wig Dorothy x
I hope you made an appropriate donation to her charity to make up for the short delivery!

CBennet1234 said:
Apologies if this is a silly question, I am not very familiar with this community.

I am a straight male in my 20s, who likes to cross-dress. However, I often have different 'ages' that i like dressing up as. Most of my Crossdressing wardrobe is of adult women clothes, but then I also have a couple of 'Teen' outfits, mainly a couple of school uniforms, especially from my old school (parts of my old uniform used to make my CD uniform). Finally i have the 'Kid' selection, which for the most part has been school uniform, but I am currently on a binge and trying to get some non-school outfits (very very difficult to find clothes big enough).
I'm personally not in diapers and my kid age tends to be a couple of years beyond the general nappy wearing age, probably around 6 to 9.

Does anyone else dress as different ages dependent on your mood? With work from home, I get to dress in office or school outfits during the day.

Also, if anyone is UK based, any good places to shop for 'Kid' clothes? I tend to be UK Womens size 14. I am looking at Next and they seem to have 'age 16 clothes which look childish, yet possibly big enough.
I love dressing as a pree-teen. Most of my cross dressing clothes are aged 10/13. I can just fit into snug, often being disney or My Little Pony style. I have a new cute dress turning up today!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, sissygirlpink, Mygirlro and 2 others
I share many of your passions in the messages above.

I also like to dress as a baby girl, toddler, school girl, teeny, young lady and mature.

I have many dresses including 4 AllegraK Peter Pan collared in pink, tartan, black and navy.

As a baby girl and toddler I do wear nappies but always with plastic panties. I have them in a number of colours and also frilly rhumbas. I prefer the new tpu type of pants as they are definitely a lot noisier and that adds a lot to my thrill and experience.

As a young lady or mature I also have cocktail dresses, little black dresses and a number of Grace Karin. When I dress older, I use shapewear and very firm control panties (always with a sanitary pad) to tuck and have a feminine profile.

I take my dressing and role play very seriously and take lots of time to pamper and prepare.

I’d never pass but that’s not my objective, it’s about how I feel and the experience.

SGP ❤️

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, babylock1, tobebabygirl and 4 others
I enjoy dressing up within the age range 0-30 years old depending on my mood and what my partner enjoys. I'm quite flexible that way. I don't however invest much in my own wardrobe but I do have complete outfits etc. I rarely dress up nowadays however unless I'm with a partner as I enjoy that interaction.

• Love
Reactions: tobebabygirl, babylock1, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
BabyRobbie said:
I love dressing as a pree-teen. Most of my cross dressing clothes are aged 10/13. I can just fit into snug, often being disney or My Little Pony style. I have a new cute dress turning up today!
I love the "My Little Pony" dresses i have 2 and a nightie and a couple of T-shirts I love disney too i got lots .

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, daisycupcake and Ali123
I tend to stick to a younger style of clothes but have to look for clothes from 13 upwards really or they don't come even close lol. I did have a Peppa Pig top and leggings that surprisingly fit a while back, but I cleared it all out a while back. Paw Patrol is my goto at the moment, however, size is always an issue lol.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
michaelmc said:
I love the "My Little Pony" dresses i have 2 and a nightie and a couple of T-shirts I love disney too i got lots .
MLP anything are the bestest!! Disney is a very close second. Just checks all the 'little' boxes :love:

• Love
Reactions: daisycupcake, michaelmc and Humperdink2
SissyABSamantha said:
I enjoy dressing up within the age range 0-30 years old depending on my mood and what my partner enjoys. I'm quite flexible that way. I don't however invest much in my own wardrobe but I do have complete outfits etc. I rarely dress up nowadays however unless I'm with a partner as I enjoy that interaction.
Hi,

I agree and just wanted to echo that dressing with or for your partner is much more fulfilling than a solo experience.

I wrote a thread here under my former username SissyJenny2 which some of you may recall. It was titled “dressing for the first time for my partner”.

Effectively it was my coming out story, all true and it gives a true sense of the difference it makes to share that experience with your partner.

As Moo has kindly merged my records, all of my former posts are attached under my current username sissygirlpink if you want to find that thread.

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Rusher and michaelmc
Back