Dressing as a baby for Halloween

Prillprillprill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
This is such a thing...

And I have actually done it.

Watching one of my fav YouTubers the other day. She's not a little or anything (that I know haha). But he is telling this story and he mentions that she went to a Halloween party and there was a guy dressed as a baby. And that's it really he said she talked to him for a bit as s
he was trying to avoid someone. All he says is that it was something memorable.

Anyway that got me thinking, remembering actually. ~~

*Trigger warning -drug use *

Circa 2015 I was living in a shared house with 9 others. Also the house next door was of a similar size and I'm quite good friends with all of them. I'm just starting to explore my little/ abdl side which I was quite conflicted and confused by. I'd been secretly buying nappies for just a few months. Back then it was cuddlz panel print with the pink and blue teddies. Anyway we decide to throw a Halloween house party. It's not a massive turn out cos it was short notice (everything was short notice back then) and it's half term or something too I think.

In the end I decided not to wear a nappy... Mostly cos no one else was really dressing up. But I still wanted to have some fun. So I wore pink childish panties and a cute black mini dress with a white lace collar, hair in bunches (pigtails), and a dummy (paci).

What I also should mention is that I had undiagnosed DID. One of my headmates was a bit of a party girl, and had bought mdma for this party with one of her friends. She also really liked the black dress and pretty much took over for most of the night. I remember coming up while my friend was doing my hair and then it all gets a bit blurry.

But I guess the MD and the fact that that alter is a bit of an over-sharer anyway lead to most of my friends knowing that it was a bit more than a costume. I'm not sure what we told them exactly, and I said the next day that I didn't remember. Which was true of course but they didn't believe me cos mdma doesn't cause memory loss and I hadn't been drinking. Might have been more awkward but thank god I didn't wear a nappy that night! On the plus side the dummy came in useful for the teeth griding.

Anyone else have any nappy/ abdl themed Halloween horror stories??

Edit:typos

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy86, lilstevie56 and ChristianDiaperLover
Haven’t done it……..yet

Reactions: MegaLugia and Prillprillprill
No horror stories to tell of, but a diapered Halloween costume in the past. I have seen adult baby costumes in the Halloween stores. as a kid however one of my favorite cartoons (early super heroes) is the Mighty Heros. one of the main characters (super hero) is Diaper Man. he is dressed in just a diaper with his blanket as his cape and used his bottle to defend himself. I have twice been Diaper Man for Halloween. A blast from the past. the rest of my Halloween costumes have all been diapers underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: JazzBaby, Diaperboy27, MegaLugia and 4 others
I was thinking about doing that this you're I'll update you if I do

Reactions: MegaLugia and Prillprillprill
Have done it many times, i used to have custom outfits made way back in the day on ebay, not so much they havent always turned out great or that i liked them in the end, i have some of the cutest fuzzy romper onesies that turned out too tight :(

I have rock out Cute little fleece pjs , with diaper that peeks as the shirts short, romper like onesie with just the snaps, or even footy pjs,
Reactions or people seemed to like it, some years later did question if it was more then just a costume, overall not a bad experience, but i have had a few place Dislike the lack of pants aha, as much i might like to i doubt ill ever do it again, its been years and to this day i havent done it in years and only not people or strangers been attacking me and the little side for over 3years, so personaly take it how u will,

Also totally ran into many/ or various other littles while doing it but i dint even clue in they were also little at the time so them saying yes to playdate that never happend but could have lol

Last edited:
As and adult, I often wore my bib overalls but that's as far as I've gone.

I would do something at an ABDL event. Last year Rearz did something but I didn't have my passport in time. As for a party with my non abdl friends, I would be way too nervous about it. And on actual Halloween I just stay an adult and give out candy. Leave it alone for the kids coming through.

Reactions: MegaLugia and ChristianDiaperLover
I went to a party of a friend wearing a thick cloth diaper and plastic pants, a romper, bib, baby bonnet, socks with tennis shoes. I carried a bottle and teddy bear. I had fun and enjoyed the night. Many pictures were taken, sadly I didn't get any of them. Got several offers for a diaper change.

Reactions: MegaLugia, jozik, Prillprillprill and 5 others
Floodingpants said:
I went to a party of a friend wearing a thick cloth diaper and plastic pants, a romper, bib, baby bonnet, socks with tennis shoes. I carried a bottle and teddy bear. I had fun and enjoyed the night. Many pictures were taken, sadly I didn't get any of them. Got several offers for a diaper change.
those are the ones you have to be care of those wanting to change you LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: MegaLugia, Diaperedonthedownlow and Floodingpants
Never have but if I had the chance I would have loved dressing up as an adult baby to a Halloween party if I was comfortable enough that is lol! I would totally have worn a abdl diaper to complete the look as well. Wouldn’t use the diaper though unless I was drunk and didn’t give a crap about wetting the diaper.

Reactions: JazzBaby, MegaLugia and Prillprillprill
Haven’t dressed as a baby yet for Halloween.
Although it is fun to see the diapers and footie Pjs they sell at stores like “Spirit Halloween”. Although their footies pjs are super comfy to wear on cold nights.
I haven’t personally seen anyone either dressed like a baby.
Who knows though if anyone that I pass at a college town costume party has a diaper on underneath.

Reactions: JazzBaby, MegaLugia and ChristianDiaperLover
I think a lot of us have fantasized about going as a baby for Halloween, but I think the stuff we have is too accurate. We have various printed diapers. We have baby like snap onesies in various prints. We have pacis and bottles scaled to our size. I've got some baby beanie hats in my size. I've got zip up full length onesies. I have toddler style pajama sets, etc.. Like we could accurately dress up as scaled up toddlers.

While it would be awesome on one day Halloween I could go out to get togethers, parties, costume contest and such, but stuff being too accurate I feel like I'd be putting myself as an ABDL.

It's almost like getting cheap baby costume at the the store with the oversized paci or bottle would look more like a costume and acceptable in public, than dressing full baby from things I have in the closet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill, MegaLugia and utjerry
BobaFettish said:
I think a lot of us have fantasized about going as a baby for Halloween, but I think the stuff we have is too accurate. We have various printed diapers. We have baby like snap onesies in various prints. We have pacis and bottles scaled to our size. I've got some baby beanie hats in my size. I've got zip up full length onesies. I have toddler style pajama sets, etc.. Like we could accurately dress up as scaled up toddlers.

While it would be awesome on one day Halloween I could go out to get togethers, parties, costume contest and such, but stuff being too accurate I feel like I'd be putting myself as an ABDL.

It's almost like getting cheap baby costume at the the store with the oversized paci or bottle would look more like a costume and acceptable in public, than dressing full baby from things I have in the closet.
You're so right lol. I've thought about it the same way. Abdl stuff would raise big suspicion Hahaha

Reactions: MegaLugia
A few years ago i went to Halloween Horror Nights in universal studios Orlando and they had various characters walking around including someone dressed a baby wearing a mask like this.

(pic i took)

IMG_8327.JPG

Maybe if anyone wants to dress as a baby for halloween they could try it with a mask as an excuse and maybe be more anonymous if they were embarrassed about it.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
I did go one year as a baby, was fun, just wore a footie Pj's with mittens, and bottle (regular kids one) full of scotch :)

Did have a diaper on underneth but that was for need as not going to make a toilet and get the pj's off in time.

So, noone i dont think thought much more than a baby costume, I actually made the footies, and used some very childish baby blue with paci's and letters on it.

I'm not a super ab type as it is, but love footies. Still have that pair of footies though in the closet

Mine in 2010.

20171027_185934.png

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Diaperedonthedownlow
Prillprillprill said:
This is such a thing...

And I have actually done it.

Watching one of my fav YouTubers the other day. She's not a little or anything (that I know haha). But he is telling this story and he mentions that she went to a Halloween party and there was a guy dressed as a baby. And that's it really he said she talked to him for a bit as s
he was trying to avoid someone. All he says is that it was something memorable.

Anyway that got me thinking, remembering actually. ~~

*Trigger warning -drug use *

Circa 2015 I was living in a shared house with 9 others. Also the house next door was of a similar size and I'm quite good friends with all of them. I'm just starting to explore my little/ abdl side which I was quite conflicted and confused by. I'd been secretly buying nappies for just a few months. Back then it was cuddlz panel print with the pink and blue teddies. Anyway we decide to throw a Halloween house party. It's not a massive turn out cos it was short notice (everything was short notice back then) and it's half term or something too I think.

In the end I decided not to wear a nappy... Mostly cos no one else was really dressing up. But I still wanted to have some fun. So I wore pink childish panties and a cute black mini dress with a white lace collar, hair in bunches (pigtails), and a dummy (paci).

What I also should mention is that I had undiagnosed DID. One of my headmates was a bit of a party girl, and had bought mdma for this party with one of her friends. She also really liked the black dress and pretty much took over for most of the night. I remember coming up while my friend was doing my hair and then it all gets a bit blurry.

But I guess the MD and the fact that that alter is a bit of an over-sharer anyway lead to most of my friends knowing that it was a bit more than a costume. I'm not sure what we told them exactly, and I said the next day that I didn't remember. Which was true of course but they didn't believe me cos mdma doesn't cause memory loss and I hadn't been drinking. Might have been more awkward but thank god I didn't wear a nappy that night! On the plus side the dummy came in useful for the teeth griding.

Anyone else have any nappy/ abdl themed Halloween horror stories??

Edit:typos
Going out to the Bar tonight they're having a costume party I'm going as Tommy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021_082827_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021_082827_Gallery.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: JazzBaby, Prillprillprill and SoakedinTexas
Diaperedonthedownlow said:
Going out to the Bar tonight they're having a costume party I'm going as Tommy
That's awesome!

Diaperedonthedownlow said:
Do you think any would think I'm a ABDL 🤪
Everyone has a different "line", but I think that is giving 90s Nick cartoon fan than diaper kinkster.

As an ABDL, I wouldn't assume you were another ABDL, I'd wonder a bit. If in person I might have said I almost went with the same costume. I'd be jealous of the boldness.

Back