Dresses

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone wear or thought of wearing brolita/Lolita? I just think the style is so cute with all the lace and ruffles.

Reactions: Hqz, KBoy, daisycupcake and 2 others
Those lace and ruffles add to the expense of the basic plain dress - - -
But they do make one heck of a difference in the appearance !

Reactions: KBoy, Seasonedcitizen and Floodingpants
I am brolita and have a couple of lolita dresses, mostly from taobao/devilinspired. I feel really pretty on couple of them, specially the one in my profile photo.

Reactions: KBoy, Seasonedcitizen, Floodingpants and 1 other person
yolandabelle said:
I am brolita and have a couple of lolita dresses, mostly from taobao/devilinspired. I feel really pretty on couple of them, specially the one in my profile photo.
Yes, that is a very pretty dress.

I have thought about it often but haven't had he money to really get anything yet.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Floodingpants
BabyDenise said:
I have thought about it often but haven't had he money to really get anything yet.
They are not in cheap side where you can buy 10 of them per month but comparing to other sissy clothing suppliers, they can be extremely cheaper.

Last edited:
I would love to, but the main problem that I’ve found is that most of the sizing is based on the Far Eastern female sizing, so stops short for me (even though I am only 75kg).

One exception which has some similar styles is fanplusfriend, which from my one purchase is exceptionally good quality, but is also pretty expensive unfortunately.

Reactions: Samantha and KBoy
My favorite crazy cat lady dress to buy.

Attachments

• 0a1a78a16eb9f71d3a01b491f5b2e8e3.jpeg
    0a1a78a16eb9f71d3a01b491f5b2e8e3.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: KBoy, Sissyleslie and Floodingpants
Seasonedcitizen said:
I would love to wear an outfit like that.

I have owned about 3 Lolita dresses in the past which I got from a company called Milanoo. A lot were available made to measure for an extra charge and were pretty well made. Unfortunately I grew out of those and they were sold on.
I dont think they do made to measure anymore, you cant do a search for made to measure but some of the clothes on their site do still have that option.

https://www.milanoo.com/Buy-Lolita-Dresses-c635

Reactions: KBoy and Floodingpants
BabyTheleste said:
I would love to, but the main problem that I’ve found is that most of the sizing is based on the Far Eastern female sizing, so stops short for me (even though I am only 75kg).

One exception which has some similar styles is fanplusfriend, which from my one purchase is exceptionally good quality, but is also pretty expensive unfortunately.
I am 1,80m, 80kg (mostly slim with a "small" belly). Not everything fits me ofc, but 40% of them fits my 95-88-105.
The worst is to find shoes size EU43 (some EU42 is doable), you can find some on alliexpress but not the nicest ones.

Not so recently i bought this dress and this one is on my shopping cart, just waiting to next month

Reactions: sissybaby34
Seasonedcitizen said:
I have one from aliexpress i love it! :love:

Floodingpants said:
Does anyone wear or thought of wearing brolita/Lolita? I just think the style is so cute with all the lace and ruffles.
I love Lolita style

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and michaelmc
So do I. Too bad they typically don't like us very much. We really need to stop kissing kawaii's bottom, anyway.

Back