Dressed in Pansy Boy outfit

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Although I enjoy dressing up as a little sissy, I also like to dress up in sissy boy clothing.
This evening, I put on what I call my 'Pansy Boy' outfit-
20240217_234414.jpg
20240217_234645.jpg

You can be a sissy male as well as a sissy girl...

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ianwee, michaelmc, PaddedPonyboy and 8 others
Every sissy needs pierced ears. It is a reminder that you are a girl inside.

I think the knee-highs and T-straps are adorable but the shorts have a fly and a rather manly belt. Consider flyness with an elastic waist and no pockets.

Reactions: StanleyK and KBoy
Yes I agree - the shorts are a bit too 'manly', but these are the only ones I have at the moment. I will take your suggestion on board and see if I can come up with something a bit more 'little boyish '.

Reactions: KBoy and Luvshugs
Sissyleslie said:
Yes I agree - the shorts are a bit too 'manly', but these are the only ones I have at the moment. I will take your suggestion on board and see if I can come up with something a bit more 'little boyish '.
school uinfrom is soo lil boyish

Sissyleslie said:
Hi Leslie! Sissys do not need a fly because they sit when they tinkle. They should not have pockets because they provide an opportunity to play "pocket pool". I prefer wide-legged "skirty" shorts but tight ones with high legs are also attractive. Just some random thoughts from your sissy friend.

Reactions: maxgood, StanleyK and KBoy
it is adorable i love school uniform myself boy or girl

BuddyBoy said:
Hi Leslie! Sissys do not need a fly because they sit when they tinkle. They should not have pockets because they provide an opportunity to play "pocket pool". I prefer wide-legged "skirty" shorts but tight ones with high legs are also attractive. Just some random thoughts from your sissy friend.
Thanks BuddyBoy - I really do appreciate your input and suggestions.

Reactions: Shannon1024 and KBoy
Seasonedcitizen said:
Every sissy needs pierced ears. It is a reminder that you are a girl inside.
Maybe, I had both mine pierced thirty odd years ago,( Biker, so was an easy cover) , not had a stud or ring in for 20 year. Can still just make out the hole mark if your very close!

Reactions: KBoy and Seasonedcitizen
Sissyleslie said:
Although I enjoy dressing up as a little sissy, I also like to dress up in sissy boy clothing.
This evening, I put on what I call my 'Pansy Boy' outfit-
View attachment 130554
View attachment 130555

You can be a sissy male as well as a sissy girl...
Did you make your blouse? Suits you.I do agree that your shorts should not have a fly opening, no need when wearing a nappy.

that is so precious, i love this! i like the idea you're going for, i think it'll be even better once you find more appropriate shorts ! the socks and shoes are just too adorable! i really love this concept! i want to dress up like this too some time whenever i'm able to!

feel free to keep sharing your outfits, i really love this!

mybebaby101UK said:
Did you make your blouse? Suits you.I do agree that your shorts should not have a fly opening, no need when wearing a nappy.
No, I didn't make the blouse - it is actually a woman's blouse made by Alegra K and purchased from Amazon. The 'ribbon ' tied into a bow actually goes around the waist of my Annie dress. (I didn't have a proper bow at the time- you have to improvise !)
I'm going to try and do something about the shorts. (I do recommend clothing from Alegra K - some wonderful designs and good quality too).

PaddedPonyboy said:
that is so precious, i love this! i like the idea you're going for, i think it'll be even better once you find more appropriate shorts ! the socks and shoes are just too adorable! i really love this concept! i want to dress up like this too some time whenever i'm able to!

feel free to keep sharing your outfits, i really love this!
Thank you! The shorts are something I am going have to get sorted out. The blouse is a woman's one from Alegra K . They do some wonderful women's blouses and dresses. Well worth checking out.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and KBoy
I still think the Pansy boy outfit is cute, and I hope that you post more outfits soon. 😇

Reactions: Sissyleslie and PaddedPonyboy
mybebaby101UK said:
I still think the Pansy boy outfit is cute, and I hope that you post more outfits soon. 😇
Thank you! I intend to do so eventually.

i think ur outfit is very sweet. TY for posting. i know we have spoken before, but I'm afraid I have forgotten.

Reactions: Sissyleslie
pjprettybutton said:
i think ur outfit is very sweet. TY for posting. i know we have spoken before, but I'm afraid I have forgotten.
Thank you for your kind words. I am going to try and come up with something else in the near future.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back