Dreaming wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

beginner93

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Have you ever been sleeping and in your dream you have to pee really bad and when you finally let go your actually wetting I’m real life? It happens to me from time to time. Getting worse as I get older idk if it’s because I want to wear a diaper or what.
The dreams sometimes are me wearing and wetting but most of the time it’s me just desperately trying to find a restroom.
Never completely soaked the bed usually wake up right when I start to go.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, DLguy23, TheOddSunflower and 6 others
It has happened to me twice, once as a kid and once as an adult. I've had those dreams many times over the years but those are the only ones where I lost it.

Reactions: Fascinating
I’ve had dreams like this and I’m only 31, sometimes I wake up and I’ve just started to pee or I’m about to and need to run to the bathroom. It’s not really tied to me wanting to wear a diaper, more if I wasn’t paying attention to my bladder when I went to bed. It’s not often but it does happen. Most of my dreams when where I pee I’m actually in a bathroom or in a secluded area in the woods or swimming at a beach. But I do know the feeling

CuriousUser said:
I’ve had dreams like this and I’m only 31, sometimes I wake up and I’ve just started to pee or I’m about to and need to run to the bathroom. It’s not really tied to me wanting to wear a diaper, more if I wasn’t paying attention to my bladder when I went to bed. It’s not often but it does happen. Most of my dreams when where I pee I’m actually in a bathroom or in a secluded area in the woods or swimming at a beach. But I do know the feeling

I agree, I’m sure it’s like that. Just seems to happen more”ish” when I’ve had diapers on my mind of late. I’m 26 and it’s happened a few times in past years.

Reactions: Tori94 and Fascinating
It happens to me a handful of times a year, I don't really have an explanation for it, just somehow goes pee whilst sleeping, other times I'd dream that I'm peeing but wouldn't actually pee.

I recently had a dream about wetting my diaper but thankfully it didnt translate into real life

I recall dreams like this maybe 2 or 3 times in the past year. They didn't translate into real-time accidents AFAIK, but then I wear 24/7 and probably have occasional night accidents anyway. My most similar call was one evening when I went to bed dead tired, laying on my stomach with just a Depends Guard in my underwear. In the middle of the night I half woke up with a strong urge to pee, and in my groggy state thought, "I know how to relieve the discomfort", and then promptly soaked myself and went back to sleep. Thankfully the little guard took most of the damage.

I wasn't dreaming, but I was not fully awake either.

I have full control and have not wet the bed since I was maybe 2 or 3. This summer I started sneaking into bed with a diaper on; when I knew I could get away with it. The first few times I had a hard time wetting myself while in bed.

To resolve this I spent several days training my brain. When I was at home and I had to pee I would get into bed, lay down and pee (with a diaper on). After 5 days of training it was flowing easily, and at nighttime it became a non issue wetting myself. I was happily, easily, and consciously wetting myself at night.

Then a few Uh Oh moments happened........

I haven't really worn to bed since July, but that training is still etched in my brain. Twice now I have half woken up in the middle of the night, un-diapered, groggy and not thinking straight, my barely conscious thoughts were "just pee here its okay". One time I caught myself and didn't pee, the second time I let a tiny bit out before I fully woke up.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, chamberpot, jt1220 and 2 others
beginner93 said:
Have you ever been sleeping and in your dream you have to pee really bad and when you finally let go your actually wetting I’m real life? It happens to me from time to time. Getting worse as I get older idk if it’s because I want to wear a diaper or what.
The dreams sometimes are me wearing and wetting but most of the time it’s me just desperately trying to find a restroom.
Its the story of my life well into my teens. I used to dream i was using the toilet and wake up very wet. After a few years of that it was back into nappies and at first rubber and later plastic pants. It was quite frequent and lasted up until almost leaving school at 16. I am into my 60s but it never happens now. Although I enjoy wearing and using nappies now, I don't think I would be happy if it started happening again.

Reactions: chamberpot
Yes, that is my favorite way to go. Swimming and wetting in my sleep is great fun. If I get too cold I wet myself regardless of what dream I am or am not having. It is also nice to wake up in the morning and I can’t move because any move I make is going to start the flow.

I've had the dream multiple times but never actually wet myself

I’ve often dreamt

in the past I’ve often dreamt I was peeing but have always woken up and dashed to the bathroom, usually peeing as I go. However several times recently I’ve woken up mid flow and totally unable to stop!

• Love
Reactions: Fascinating and Andrewgdfw
Suzie65 said:
in the past I’ve often dreamt I was peeing but have always woken up and dashed to the bathroom, usually peeing as I go. However several times recently I’ve woken up mid flow and totally unable to stop!
all the more reason to diaper snug for overnight!

• Love
Reactions: Fascinating and Suzie65
Suzie65 said:
I've gone through the whole process in most of my dreams where it occurs. On at least one occasion, I dreamed it twice in one night but aside from the incident year before last, it hasn't resulted in bedwetting as an adult.

I had this dream and wet myself one time when I was a child, as an adult I had many times but just wake up really needing to go

I wouldn’t mind and would be mildly surprise if I wake up in the middle of the night with a wet diaper. That’s because I don’t wear a diaper every night and if I wet one unknowingly in the night, there’ll be chances I wet the bed when I don’t have one on

I've had this dream MANY times, but have never wet myself at night. I wish there was something I could point to that would allow me to wear around my wife at home. I have to hide my wearing from her as she's against it.

Had the dream last night....in the dream my pants were soaked, but when i woke up i was dry and only had to pee a little....kinda dissapointed me as i wanted to wake wet

beginner93 said:
I wet the bed most nights. I subconciously know when I am wet as my dreams are much more vivid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back