Dotty diapers

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Just wondering if anyone has tried dotty diaper company and if they’re any good?

Reactions: littledreamers333
No answer, but I've always wondered that as well! They're from England, right? I assumed it wouldn't be worth it because of the extra shipping costs.

I tried them twice... the first time was about 4 years ago when Rearz carried them. They were awesome and were super thick... at least what I thought back then. I purchased them last year and they seem to have lowered their quality. When putting on a diaper, the back tore as I was adjusting and the others just didn't feel that thick anymore. I think Rearz just stepped up their game and I like them a lot more. It's a shame, tho... cuz DD's designs are super cute.

I have the pride 3.0 diapers in large, they're almost too small for me (a few months ago they would have fit correctly :ROFLMAO: MIB doesn't have the XL though) but wearable and comfortable enough that they should work well when I'm out next weekend for the pride events here (main purpose I bought them for). I tried one on the other day for a trial run and it can hold a decent amount, but there's definitely better diapers out there.

I tried them, was very disappointed

The product I bought listed a waist size up to 34" it didn't come anywhere close to that. I left an honest fair review on etsy, they messaged me back demanding I change my rating from 4 stars to 5 then argued with me. Did not acknowledge my complaint or offer me a coupon or anything to stay a customer.

• Haha
Reactions: puddlefeet
I’ve only tried their cloth diapers, and while I liked the design, the execution was sloppy. I got two diapers, and both had defective stitching on the wings.

A few yrs back I seen the Pride Pony print came out ! I thought they was really cute print, they was fun to wear thought was ok for me needs !

Can I defend them as I’m friends with them your judging a team of two people who have no staff

Reactions: Andy86
I bought some Haian from them last year, delivery was reasonably quick given there was a postal strike. Not tried their disposables as I am a cloth man.

NappiedSissyJessica said:
Just wondering if anyone has tried dotty diaper company and if they’re any good?
I love their designs but until they make an XL, their large just doesn't fit me right (I've used it)

katierichards7777 said:
I love their designs but until they make an XL, their large just doesn't fit me right (I've used it)
Oh I guess they do now make an XL, I will have to try them again

Reactions: Andy86
I use them quite often, I wear the plain and simple, they are comfortable and hold a lot 😊

Back