Doodle I did!

nyehh.png
weh!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: KBoy, SnepperStepper, mistykitty and 1 other person
These all look so good! Really like the emotion and expressions that is put into each piece, and the little details that are all around

Reactions: KBoy, mistykitty and WOLFPUBBY
WOLFPUBBY said:
View attachment 128160
lil guy. not a fursona or anything, random early 2000s emo furry art inspired chatacter :3 playing with blocks in a white void
Oh my gosh, I LOVE your artstyle. Its a throwback while clearly being your fresh take on it. Definitely consider posting on Fur Affinity- just remember its a gallery not a social media lol -I'd +watch ya in a heartbeat.

Gooberology said:
I've never been the best at characture art, it's been a real uphill battle that doesnt come very naturally to me.
Heres a WIP pic i never finished. Im curious to see what u think.
View attachment 129225
Love the face, the diaper is expertly detailed and the expression tells me you have more talent than you're letting on. believe in yourself, my friend, you're doing great. And don't be afraid to show those handpaws! Its totally okay to try fingers, go "heck this" and make them more bappy-paw-like ;3 Same suggestion with Fur Affinity, by-the-by...

Reactions: KBoy and WOLFPUBBY
You are quite talented, I enjoy your aesthetic. You accomplish an emotion in your art that can’t be taught. You must be very empathetic. I hope you post some more!

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY and KBoy
WOLFPUBBY said:
View attachment 129876
here's a full piece i just finished ;; hopefully it's okay that it isn't ABDL related was just really excited to have something share-worthy to post here ... one of my fursonas
I’d like this twice if I could!

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY and KBoy
soldierpony said:
I’d like this twice if I could!
thank you so much!!

tradsketch.jpg
Huzzah, finally more diaper related art... this is a traditional sketch that i did earlier today, just filtered it to death so that it'd look more scanned/clear. Ennnjoy!

• Love
Reactions: BrandonLittlebun, IvyDemi, SnepperStepper and 3 others
WOLFPUBBY said:
View attachment 128160
lil guy. not a fursona or anything, random early 2000s emo furry art inspired chatacter :3 playing with blocks in a white void
That is absolutely precious! Getting the character to turn slightly like that is also VERY difficult to do! Your lines are so smooth! <3

Reactions: KBoy and WOLFPUBBY
BrandonLittlebun said:
That is absolutely precious! Getting the character to turn slightly like that is also VERY difficult to do! Your lines are so smooth! <3
thank you soso much!!

• Love
Reactions: BrandonLittlebun
WOLFPUBBY said:
I color sometimes, but I'm pretty impatient! Here's a drawing I did of Flaky from Happy Tree Friends (Gory show, be careful if you look it up, little ones .. !!)
She's embarrassed, but enjoying herself, promise
View attachment 128315
I love your art! You're so talented holy cow. Very delighted to see a tribute to Flaky too. She's the cutest!
Believe it or not, Happy Tree Friends got me into being a furry back then as a kiddo. I was super obsessed with it from 2011-2015. Flippy's my favorite.

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY
yellowcrayons said:
I love your art! You're so talented holy cow. Very delighted to see a tribute to Flaky too. She's the cutest!
Believe it or not, Happy Tree Friends got me into being a furry back then as a kiddo. I was super obsessed with it from 2011-2015. Flippy's my favorite.
Thank you so much..!! Flippy's my favorite, too, in a way :> I'm so glad you enjoy my doodles :3>

That's really cool that it got you into the furry fandom. While I don't consider myself a part of it anymore, it was definitely fun finding a group of people who held the same interest in anthropomorphic animals as I did (and still do, clearly)!!

• Love
Reactions: yellowcrayons
Back