Don't order the wrong size

You might just need to find the appropriate tape pattern for the larger size! I'm in between sizes too and I've been much happier with things being sized up because they leak less but it requires a different taping pattern

I'm in the "middle" of the range for the Crinklz mediums, but when trying them on, I barely could reach with the tapes. The Crinklz large are much larger and perhaps slightly too large. I'm in between I suppose. I can deal with both sizes so they will all be used.

Last edited:
A while ago I ordered my usual Nappies and when they were delivered I had 7 boxes of medium and one large, phoned up the company and they eere most apologetic and promised me another box of the medium, I asked them what to do with the wrongly sized pack and they said "you can either bin them or give them to a charity shop" as the driver is not allowed to handle them once delivered ( a covid rule of the company) so I opened them and tried one, boy am I glad I tried one as it fully wraps around me giving the best security any Nappy has ever given, I wore one at night and not any sign of a leak as I usually overflow at the waist as I sleep on my stomach, for some reason it really turned me on being so securely wrapped up ?
I used them up over the next 28 nights and not a single leak.

Last edited:
Back