Donating Diapers.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have some diapers that I'm in a position not to use for a LONG time. I can't sell or give them to anyone here because that would cause questions of "who did you meet on the internet that wants diapers?" but under normal circumstances should a nursing home take a bag of opened but not used diapers? Small Crinklz to be specific.

Reactions: Peanutbutter16
Anything that has already been opened should just be discarded

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, 12srepaid and KitsuneFox
Goodwill takes diapers. I had to depend on thrift shops for my diapers for a long time. I am thankful for folks who did NOT throw their diapers away .
Being poor and incontinent was not a good experience for me :(

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, tails1234, Lyokodl and 1 other person
I have diapers that no longer fit me they are way too small and when I put them on they cut into my thighs. I just kept mine in my wardrobe as I don’t know anyone offline who wears them. I didn’t know you could donate diapers , I say go for it , it’s better than wasting them. Or maybe do a swap if that’s possible , I do know some places have abdl meet ups maybe take them there ? , Ive never been to one I only just found out last month from watching a YouTube video. There’s no harm in trying

Any reputable health care agency will not accept an already open pack of what ever medical supply. There are people in the world for what ever reason would try to sabotage any agency, this is why there are strict standards, especially when it comes to medical equipment.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL
The only bag that's unopened is a bag of small Megamax. The Crinklz, NS pull-ups, and Megamax sample are all opened. It kinda sucks having $100 worth of stuff and not being able to use it.

pampers4U said:
Any reputable health care agency will not accept an already open pack of what ever medical supply. There are people in the world for what ever reason would try to sabotage any agency, this is why there are strict standards, especially when it comes to medical equipment.
I'm aware of that. I'm also aware how some of the rules of healthcare get unofficially thrown out the window. Especially when it comes to ascertaining supplies during a pandemic.

I have donated packs both open and sealed of adult diapers to goodwill many times and I'm sure folks are proud to have them. If I buy something and dont like it or its the wrong size it gets donated I just dont like to waste things!

Reactions: TigerDL, KitsuneFox and tails1234
so the consensus is that the bags go to goodwill and the only thing I'd have to trash are the samples. this is what I wanted to hear.

tails1234 said:
so the consensus is that the bags go to goodwill and the only thing I'd have to trash are the samples. this is what I wanted to hear.

They will take the samples too, they just tape them to a pack of diapers as a bonus or sell them for 50 cents leastwise thats what they do around here

Back