Does anyone else wear actual casual kids clothes?

I always wore girls panties from an early age up until I was almost 40. Even then I would find some that still fit pretty good and I just loved the girly designs on them especially flowers and ribbons and lace.

• Love
Reactions: FCiara, PaddedRita and michaelmc
Littlebabybecca said:
That's an adorable set. :love: I'll have to look for it next time I'm shopping.

I loved the original Justice, which was actually rebranded Limited Too. I have plenty of stuff from both the original Justice and Limited Too. Now that Walmart has licensed the brand I have bought a few things including these cute little training bras...
View attachment 110502
View attachment 110503

View attachment 110504
View attachment 110505
View attachment 110507View attachment 110506View attachment 110508
I have a couple of pairs of the paint splatter print panties that match the training bra.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
dreamerover9000 said:
I have a couple of pairs of the paint splatter print panties that match the training bra.
Just got this cute outfit. Going to wear it the rest of the day32B1F4D5-B2E1-4503-8489-ADDBF8CAB3DA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: tammy4bbc, Dashsanta, dreamerover9000 and 5 others
Weatheronthe8s said:
Like I'm not talking formal wear with fancy dresses, Mary Janes, etc. I am talking like more casual outfits such as shorts in cute colors, shirts with unicorns, hearts, flowers, etc, or even like socks with animal designs and stuff like that. I even occasionally buy more simple kids clothes that I could probably pull off in public. Personally, as a trans girl, I have found that I am not so much into the formal wear with my regression, but rather casual clothes that you would think of a child wearing in most day to day life. I guess it may be to kinda simulate more of the experience I didn't get in a way that seems more realistic. I do find it interesting though and I kinda wonder if anyone else does it.
Most of my stuff is kid’s clothes because I’m so skinny it’s all that fits right

Reactions: PaddedRita and Angelapinks
I do wear clothes there are more childish

Reactions: Furrytum and PaddedRita
Peepeegirl said:
I do wear clothes there are more childish
The more childish the better for me , this little girl loves her beautiful dresses ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and Peepeegirl
I ordered this the other day... Can't wait for it. I usually don't order online, I prefer to shop in store. But this was just too cute to pass up and only available online.

Screenshot (20).png

• Love
Reactions: Tinklepanties, nappybaby, LilJellybean and 4 others
Littlebabybecca said:
I ordered this the other day... Can't wait for it. I usually don't order online, I prefer to shop in store. But this was just too cute to pass up and only available online.

View attachment 113018
I have this one and a selection of others mainly of Vinted.com average £2-4 a dress ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
Just purchased a couple of new shirts from Penneys--size 22 Husky. They fit great. The button-up shirt is actually just a bit big for me, loose-fitting and comfortable. The polo shirt fits perfectly. Will buy more when they are on sale.

• Love
Reactions: Humperdink2
I got myself a new outfit recently that i thought i would share, it's more of a slight older girl look but i like the way it looks and feels.

Image1.jpg

The good thing about this is that in cooler weather i can wear a hoodie over the top and wear it in public without anyone noticing (minus the pick socks of course) 😂.
Image2.jpg

Reactions: babylock1, Angelapinks and TrickCyclist
Anemone said:
Similarly I have often thought that I am chasing a childhood that I didn't get the first time around so a sense of verisimilitude is important."

I don't know where I will go with it in the future, with my relationship to clothing changing, but I do get the odd pang of "that is so cute" or "I wish that was just a size or two bigger" as I drift past kids-wear.
Feel the same way as above. Had paper route from age 8-16 in the 70s. Get up 5am 7 days a week to deliver papers. Who, in there right mind would let a 8 year old do that? Guess parents were like 'whatever'. Do the same "oh that is soo cute" and then look for the girls size 18. These are currently my favorite shorts from Target in the states with little hearts on them. Hope they don't fade too much.1696151799957.png

• Love
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Dashsanta, Littlebabybecca and 3 others
Cribbin said:
Feel the same way as above. Had paper route from age 8-16 in the 70s. Get up 5am 7 days a week to deliver papers. Who, in there right mind would let a 8 year old do that? Guess parents were like 'whatever'. Do the same "oh that is soo cute" and then look for the girls size 18. These are currently my favorite shorts from Target in the states with little hearts on them. Hope they don't fade too much.View attachment 119658
No idea what eighteen means as a size but age 13ish shorts and skirts tend to fit me pretty well thanks to my lack of hips!

Those are very cute BTW though I'm not sure how assured I'd feel wearing them out and about...

Anemone said:
No idea what eighteen means as a size but age 13ish shorts and skirts tend to fit me pretty well thanks to my lack of hips!

Those are very cute BTW though I'm not sure how assured I'd feel wearing them out and about...
Ah, yea, sorry, those are U.S. measurements, so probably a Girls 14 would fit you. I wear them out a lot, give zero cares about what anyone else thinks ;)

Cribbin said:
Ah, yea, sorry, those are U.S. measurements, so probably a Girls 14 would fit you. I wear them out a lot, give zero cares about what anyone else thinks ;)
Good for you, life is there to be enjoyed!

I bought a used school boy outfit on ebay. its meant for 15/16 years old.

I can get the shirt on but I cant do the top button up. and the trousers are the right length, and I can just about do them up round my waist. I have worn it out in public.

Cribbin said:
Feel the same way as above. Had paper route from age 8-16 in the 70s. Get up 5am 7 days a week to deliver papers. Who, in there right mind would let a 8 year old do that? Guess parents were like 'whatever'. Do the same "oh that is soo cute" and then look for the girls size 18. These are currently my favorite shorts from Target in the states with little hearts on them. Hope they don't fade too much.View attachment 119658
I have some girls pink and also lilac coloured tights with the same little heart pattern. I love wearing them.

Back