Does anyone else like wearing used diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catchu93

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I saw a thread about this awhile ago but it was so old I couldn’t reply. I was wondering if this was a thing with anyone else. Do you get excited like, opening up your diaper pail and seeing all of your used diapers? I do, whenever I go to throw my diaper away I see all of those used diapers and have a really strong urge to put one back on. The cold feeling and how big used diapers get is just fantastic.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and Curiousmess
Big not for me on my end.

A used diaper that has been in the trash for a while is teeming with bacteria

Reactions: JackandJill and TyphaHare
Catchu93 said:
I saw a thread about this awhile ago but it was so old I couldn’t reply. I was wondering if this was a thing with anyone else. Do you get excited like, opening up your diaper pail and seeing all of your used diapers? I do, whenever I go to throw my diaper away I see all of those used diapers and have a really strong urge to put one back on. The cold feeling and how big used diapers get is just fantastic.
Yes

Reactions: Canadianfalls
I would never chance wearing a used diaper after throwing it out. High risk of infection and other health risks due to all of the bacteria formed.

Just for the sake of it out of interest I tried simulating this one time (kind of inspired by the "reverse diaper change" on Family Guy) and found it quite unpleasant

I use to do this all the time I would use a diaper amd it still had some more use but I had to take it off for work or whatever. When I got home I would put it on and fill it up the rest of the way.

Actually if it is just a wet diaper there really is jot that much bacteria on it urin is sterile I would jot eat from a used diaper but putting it on is no risk at all.

I would say though the only thing to worry about is if it is older than a few days I would not wear it just because it can make ammonia and that could cause skin problems.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
To everyone saying there "Is a high chance of infection" You're wrong, unless you have an open cut somewhere on your crotch you will be fine unless you wore the used diaper for like, several hours.
It's not really to get the full use of the diaper, it's almost a feeling of naughtiness? I don't know something like that. It's just very exciting.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and nou2019
Fresh urine is sterile, old urine is NOT. Like any other biological matter, it rots, hense why old nappies smell. Wouldn't reccomend

Reactions: SnuggleboiKC and TyphaHare
DanielW said:
Whay ask for opinions or information then? You already seem know your answer.
I wasn't asking if it was healthy I was just seeing if other people enjoy the same thing I do :)

Reactions: nou2019
Why.

Why are there people like this.

Reactions: 12srepaid, PrincessRaccoon and TyphaHare
MaxiPad89 said:
Why.

Why are there people like this.
Why kink shame? Like the world does that enough to ABDLs without them doing it to each other. If you don't like it just don't comment, no need to shame people for what they like.

• Sad
Reactions: Canadianfalls, nou2019, 12srepaid and 3 others
No, I wouldn't do this as it would be thriving with bacteria and it's a good way to become ill

Catchu93 said:
To everyone saying there "Is a high chance of infection" You're wrong, unless you have an open cut somewhere on your crotch you will be fine unless you wore the used diaper for like, several hours.
It's not really to get the full use of the diaper, it's almost a feeling of naughtiness? I don't know something like that. It's just very exciting.
This isn't true. A cut is only one way into your body. How do you think a UTI happens? A cut on your genitals? There are lots of other ways bacteria can get into the body

Reactions: TyphaHare
Topex said:
This isn't true. A cut is only one way into your body. How do you think a UTI happens? A cut on your genitals? There are lots of other ways bacteria can get into the body
I've never had a UTI from wearing diapers

Catchu93 said:
I've never had a UTI from wearing diapers
I'm sure you're moments away from having your penis drop off because of the extreme risk.

Honestly, folks. It's not like the OP is playing with a loaded firearm. Does it increase the risk of something happening? I have to believe it does. Lots of things do. How much is open to question. If someone has done tests, I'd be interested to see. Otherwise, it seems like it's more of a case of finding the action disgusting and therefore wrong. It's okay to be grossed out but live and let live.

Full disclosure I've done it. It wasn't as much fun as I anticipated. For those that do enjoy, play as safe as you can and enjoy.

Reactions: SnuggleboiKC, Curiousmess, Catchu93 and 1 other person
I caught some kind of veneric infection more than 15 years ago and still remember how it hurts. But it brought my temporal GF.

PS: Not any diapers involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back