Does anyone else crave humiliation about wearing diapers or am I going too far wanting this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck Naw! Sticking out in public for intended humiliation purposes, is not my bag of ice tea.

It's not everyone's but it has been asked for several times. We now offer it as well as normal discrete shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryan2127 said:
LOL, Can totally relate to the being embarrassed in front of women thing. If what your saying is true, wow, you got nerve. These types of things make me cringe hard but at the same time its one of my biggest turn ons.

It's definitely true. I guess I figure as long as they think I'm really incontinent, there's no reason for them to get "mad" at me or anything. I just act like I'm sincerely looking for incontinence products because I "need" them, and then when my shirt rides up over my diaper when I bend over, it's an "accident".
Conversely, I definitely couldn't go out in adult baby clothing or anything because then people would know I was purposely trying to get a rise out of them. That would make me uncomfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

Dbabdlstore said:
We sale abdl suprise boxes along with other items through our eBay store and just recently added a super obvious shipping options for those into humiliation so pretty much everyone that handles for packages on its way to you knows what you are into and what's inside the box based on the highly detailed packaging ;).

Ahh nice, I wish I could see this packaging - great idea!!

Babypat80 said:
It's definitely true. I guess I figure as long as they think I'm really incontinent, there's no reason for them to get "mad" at me or anything. I just act like I'm sincerely looking for incontinence products because I "need" them, and then when my shirt rides up over my diaper when I bend over, it's an "accident".
Conversely, I definitely couldn't go out in adult baby clothing or anything because then people would know I was purposely trying to get a rise out of them. That would make me uncomfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh nice, I wish I could see this packaging - great idea!!

You can if you buy one... on what fun;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back