bret2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hey guys
So I’ll try to word this so it’s short, sweet and to the point. The older I get the more I crave being in diapers. When I was younger I could wear a day or 2 per week but now, 15 years later I feel like that’s all I want. If I deny my urges to wear it rapidly becomes a chronic thought which then begins turning into wanting to regress also. Every time I’ve ever tried stopping I fail and things are twice as bad as far as my desire goes. I wear to bed every night for bed wetting which I’ve basically created a nightly habit of. I also try to spend at least a 24-48 hr stretch of being in diapers every week .. it’s never enough and so I end up wearing for 2-3 weeks at a time. I only stop out of shame. so as you can tell I’m heading in the direction of 24/7 and if I could figure out how, I’d probably do it. For those of you who have done it, does the whole diaper lover thing fade into routine and eventually give you some freedom to focus on other things in life?

Reactions: freedom69, Kellycares and Tigrou1982
After I was forced to wear 24/7, I am not aware I’m diapered most of the time.
Diapers have lost “that something special” feeling for me.

Reactions: Aby, Prillprillprill, Babyman1224 and 1 other person
I think that’s honestly what I want. I don’t want to be constantly stressed about when I can wear or when I have to stop wearing. I hate that most of my life revolves around thoughts of wearing diapers. I should be great full to have the choice but I’m realizing that for me at least I wish I didn’t sometimes. No disrespect to those who do not.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
I’ve just gone 24/7 in the last 2 weeks as I’m struggling with urge incontinence and as I drive a truck for a living it’s the best thing as I don’t have to suffer bad rest rooms and trying to pee with a shy bladder as well .
What’s best for one person ain’t good for another , just do what’s best for you 😉

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Kellycares and bret2
I went 24/7 about 6 years ago in my low 40's. Best decision ever for me. I had those constant diaper thoughts that interfered with focus for many years. Wearing 24/7 definitely frees up that thought space and you can enjoy other things while being happily diapered.

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, LiddleBigBoy, NorthwestDiaperDude and 7 others
Can't explain it. As stated above the more I wear the more I can concentrate along with being happy!

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, LiddleBigBoy, freedom69 and 1 other person
You are stuck in the "binge and purge" cycle that is so familiar to a great many Nappy/Diaper lovers.
Go with your heart on this one and so long as it is not harming anyone else why shouldn't you 😃

Never mind the guilt, it is all part of what we go through as being a d/l ,, if I had the choice to wear earlier in my life I would have taken it and only did not for financial reasons and living at home with parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: babydl and bret2
bret2 said:
Hey guys
So I’ll try to word this so it’s short, sweet and to the point. The older I get the more I crave being in diapers. When I was younger I could wear a day or 2 per week but now, 15 years later I feel like that’s all I want. If I deny my urges to wear it rapidly becomes a chronic thought which then begins turning into wanting to regress also. Every time I’ve ever tried stopping I fail and things are twice as bad as far as my desire goes. I wear to bed every night for bed wetting which I’ve basically created a nightly habit of. I also try to spend at least a 24-48 hr stretch of being in diapers every week .. it’s never enough and so I end up wearing for 2-3 weeks at a time. I only stop out of shame. so as you can tell I’m heading in the direction of 24/7 and if I could figure out how, I’d probably do it. For those of you who have done it, does the whole diaper lover thing fade into routine and eventually give you some freedom to focus on other things in life?
Going 24/7 was the best decision I made.

Reactions: Kellycares, puravidadip, bret2 and 2 others
ben 24/7 now for about 5 years , it is the best for me and my urges

Reactions: puravidadip, bret2 and NappiedTruckDriver
Thank you all so much for the replies. I’m hearing what I’ve always believed would be true for me. I believe that I’m going to be there soon. I just need to figure out how to manage it

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and (deleted member)
Hey. I've been 24/7 for close to 10 years. Yeah, it absolutely improved the mental battle, which was pretty much why I stuck with it.

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, LiddleBigBoy, babydl and 6 others
Kaliborio said:
Hey. I've been 24/7 for close to 10 years. Yeah, it absolutely improved the mental battle, which was pretty much why I stuck with it.
I believe I’ve it’s your tumbler account that I read quite regularly! Very informative and I appreciate your input

Reactions: puravidadip
I too, recently made the decision to go into diapers 24/7 full time. For many years, I enjoyed the recreational wearing of diapers, but that has increased over time. I have been wearing diapers for about 33 years, but off and on. What helped me make my decision was a doctor visit to examine my prostate. It is very enlarged, no cancer, but huge. It does give me issues with frequent small peeings, especially at night. I just decided to try the 24/7 route and see how thing would work out. My spouse has no abjections to me wearing diapers. He knew I liked wearing for many, many years. If I knew his attitude, that they are only another form of underwear, I would have started Full Time years ago. Yes, I will say after starting the 24/7 routine, I have been consumed with diaper thoughts and questions, but I am not going to stop wearing them. I do find those thoughts are tapering off a little, but it has only been just short of three weeks now. I wear to bed every night now and I make sure that I do have at least one wetting of the diaper while in bed. It make my life easier not having to get up, remove the CPAP mask, go to the bathroom and wait for the dribbles to start and stop many times before I am finished. Maybe some day I will be a bedwetter but for now just being relaxed enough to wet and go back to sleep is enough for me. There really isn't any shame in wearing diapers. If wearing diapers full time is something you want to do, then put your diaper on and enjoy it. You will be happier and more calm in the end if you do.

• Love
Reactions: babydl, freedom69, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
michael1538 said:
I too, recently made the decision to go into diapers 24/7 full time. For many years, I enjoyed the recreational wearing of diapers, but that has increased over time. I have been wearing diapers for about 33 years, but off and on. What helped me make my decision was a doctor visit to examine my prostate. It is very enlarged, no cancer, but huge. It does give me issues with frequent small peeings, especially at night. I just decided to try the 24/7 route and see how thing would work out. My spouse has no abjections to me wearing diapers. He knew I liked wearing for many, many years. If I knew his attitude, that they are only another form of underwear, I would have started Full Time years ago. Yes, I will say after starting the 24/7 routine, I have been consumed with diaper thoughts and questions, but I am not going to stop wearing them. I do find those thoughts are tapering off a little, but it has only been just short of three weeks now. I wear to bed every night now and I make sure that I do have at least one wetting of the diaper while in bed. It make my life easier not having to get up, remove the CPAP mask, go to the bathroom and wait for the dribbles to start and stop many times before I am finished. Maybe some day I will be a bedwetter but for now just being relaxed enough to wet and go back to sleep is enough for me. There really isn't any shame in wearing diapers. If wearing diapers full time is something you want to do, then put your diaper on and enjoy it. You will be happier and more calm in the end if you do.
I’m curious to know I’m a few weeks if the chronic diaper thoughts go away for you. That would be my goal if I were to go 24/7! I find it almost crippling at times

michael1538 said:
Yes, I will say after starting the 24/7 routine, I have been consumed with diaper thoughts and questions, but I am not going to stop wearing them. I do find those thoughts are tapering off a little, but it has only been just short of three weeks now. I wear to bed every night now and I make sure that I do have at least one wetting of the diaper while in bed. It make my life easier not having to get up, remove the CPAP mask, go to the bathroom and wait for the dribbles to start and stop many times before I am finished.
Amen to both of these. 24/7 has made me obsessed with diapers even more so I am finding myself MORE distracted than I ever was before but as I jump into almost one month 24/7 I find the obsession fading somewhat.

I too wear a CPAP mask and getting up to pee is very annoying. Now I don't have to worry about it. :)

I am committed to 24/7 for both my desires and my incontinence issues that have gotten worse over the years, although I continue to doubt my decision. I just had all my work-suit pants let out last week so there is no going back now (or it would be a challenge). Just trying to continually reassure myself of my decision can be tough. I am definitely happier now as this is something I have struggled with my whole life. I am just happier with a bit more angst around my 24/7 life now.

Reactions: babydl, NappiedTruckDriver, bret2 and 1 other person
I'm female, 24/7 for 4 months, purposefully untraining.. I just love diapers and the freedom it gives, we are committed to keeping me diapered for as long as I want (forever now). I've never been through a purge cycle, I never felt guilty or anything. Wearing has become common now .. not to mention necessary.. to me but the excitement has not waned in the least! And I do find myself being obsessed by one thing or another all the time.. I'm always reading ABDL fiction, looking at pictures, surfing diaper websites like this, shopping different sites to see all the diapers and equipment available.. I go down rabbit holes quite often! I think about diapers about 95% of the Time. To the detriment of my work 😌

• Love
Reactions: bobbilly, Babynie, Lyric and 4 others
I’m getting there too and want them more than not …. But in no way I can afford 24/7 diapers so I came up with compromise with my mind. I get goodnites on any day I want but only one a day …. So if I want to wear and wet overnigut i cant wet during day and wear the same one. Or I wear all day and wet late afternoon/evening (or tiny wetting earlier and wear for rest of day) and then don’t wear at night. And if I wear undies - I “save” a goodnite to use on another day and can use two! Yay!

Reactions: ChasteAce and puravidadip
Widgeydog354 said:
I'm not gonna sugar coat this. I think yet depends no pun intended on your reasons for being 24/7 when you have to waer them compared to chossing to wear them. As someone who is 24/7 down to bladder issues and now suspected courda equina syndrome I have to wear full time and some times the mental struggle is hard sometime. I have taken my nappy off before and put on normal pants only to find my self peeing in them buy the time half way to a toilet. Being 24/7 comes with its own set of challenges making sure your nappy hygiene routine is well practiced ensuring you have enough supplies when you go out or to work. The fact you can cope around your colleagues and family and even the public while wearing nappies. Routines on how you will deal with your diaper at work or in town
will you let the people closest know about your choice or need.
Cost is a major factor cloth or disposables you I advise having cloth but buy disposable as a bit of a change now and then and for work but cloth will save you money in the long run.

Being 24/7 is a big step yes it has positives like you can enjoy the fact your happy with your choice to be in nappies and loving how your padded bum looks or you may get a partner that adores and babies you ect.
But you must be aware of negatives times where you will not want to wear and people who find out that aren't friendly to it could lose friends and telling the person you fall in love with may end in disaster.

Having said this it's a decision only you can make for your self

Good luck and if you do go 24/7 and it's a positive step for you more the better.
All valid points, and all things I have considered. Honestly all these things are what has prevented me from doing it. The longest I’ve made it was 30 days and I will say it was all the items you presented which drove me out of it. So I realize I’m not really ready yet and I’m thankful for the ability to make this choice. I know that 24/7 isn’t a perfect picture and carries its own set of burdens. I just know the scale is growing heavy on that side of things so looking for some insight
Thanks for the reality check though, very much appreciated

Back