Do you....

When the frequent urges hit, using the diapers is much more reasonable than living in the bathroom. I don’t have much control at night and agree peeing in a diaper is much better than waking up a bunch at night.

Reactions: Napincolove, Zeke, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 2 others
I have an overactive bladder with an urge problem. When I have on a diaper like better dry or North Shore. Even if I’m at home I really don’t bother if I’m wearing the diaper to think about stopping in at the bathroom taking off the diaper urinating and then trying to put it back on. I’ll just use the diaper and not really think about it, sometimes I’ll take a break from wearing a diaper at home and then just when I feel an urge quickly stop at the bathroom not too long after I feel that I have to go. But whenever I’m wearing my diaper at home, I always just use the diaper.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, NappiedTruckDriver and chamberpot
I usually get a warning for 15 to 30 seconds before I void. I can't remember if I ever tried to hit the bathroom. But I do know that I never really tried. I simply let it happen. Less frustration and stress. As for sleeping, I have no idea how my bladder behaves. I sleep like I'm in a coma . All I know that when I get up in the morning my diaper is soaked. That's why I wear a diaper, good booster, plastic pants and a bed pad.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hi I am ~I.C I go to sleep dry in diaper wake up wet no dreams of wetting to wake up It just happen and not aware, when I do wake up and get out of bed pressure on bladder means no chance of getting to toilet starts coming out so just let diaper take the strain before clean up and fresh diaper.
waiting for hospital appointment but after 14 yrs got used to mange problem with diapers but having bowel problems so I fought better get myself checked out just in case of other problems. welcome to our world.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back