Do you wear a diaper to bed every night?

BobbiSueEllen said:
I can't afford 24/7 in diapers. If I could afford it, I'd definitely wear diapers 24/7.
Oh that's a shame 😕.
Wear when you can.
Things may change.
Hope you're okay.

• Love
Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara and BobbiSueEllen
Yes I do 😁

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I too wear diapers every night to bed.

Reactions: Binky151, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I tend to wear every night too 🙂

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
How many of you who wear every night do so voluntarily, so to speak? And have you found it helps you sleep? Do you do it because it helps by not having to get up at night? Has any form of dependency formed? Do you have any mixed feelings about wearing at night?

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
m68040 said:
How many of you who wear every night do so voluntarily, so to speak? And have you found it helps you sleep? Do you do it because it helps by not having to get up at night? Has any form of dependency formed? Do you have any mixed feelings about wearing at night?
Well at this stage of life I need to but it also helps me get a very good nights sleep. Before I wore them to bed I would try to get up to go to the bathroom but often got dizzy due to high blood pressure and other issues. I also had a few accidents at night when I woke up wetting myself and the bed so decided diapers was the safe way to deal with this. My Urologist did not seem happy about it and offered yet another pill. I questioned him about it and if he could tell me truthfully that it would solve the problem. His answer was I am not sure so I told him I already take enough pills all with side effects so no thank you. he never said anymore.

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher, howiebabe and 1 other person
Regularnot said:
Started to wear a pull-up regularly at night out of nervousness from my day time leaking, but was keeping it as discreet as possible....wife is accepting of regular male pads I wear but I know only a few nights ago she changed the covered waste 'bin' I use and I had a soaked pull-up in there (i intentionally went in it that morning). She hasn't said anything. I am certain my nervousness was just a good excuse to wear as I have never actually wet the bed...
I am a regular pull-ups wearer as well. I started to dribble during the night aprox. a year ago. Because of these troubles it was recommend me to wear an incontinence (cotton) boxer pants to the bed every night and the disposable man guards were added in very soon.

A slight-wetting got worse after the couple of months and my girlfriend and the doc persuaded me to wear the pull-ups to the bed. Firstly I didn't want to accept it (I don't like its ruffled style and definitely it's not very sexy kind of pajamas), but after several changes of the bedsheets I recognized that it will be the better way. Even though I do not wet the bed every night (I need the protection aprox. four-times a week), I wear the pull-ups every night.

My GF pretends that it is a normal underwear but I don't share her enthusiasm, especially when it's wet in the morning...

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
I wear diapers to bed every night. I couldn’t imagine not wearing them to bed and it makes for a good night sleep.

Reactions: Diprs2, Binky151 and BobbiSueEllen
I’ve tried it, but I find I’m too excited/distracted to sleep if I wear one to bed.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
Riddy said:
I’ve tried it, but I find I’m too excited/distracted to sleep if I wear one to bed.
My diaper tends to tickle me a little in bed, so I cuddle Bonnie, talk to her awhile...then I get sleepy, binky up, doze right off, holding her all night. You'll be sleeping in your diaper like a pro in no time! Sweet Diaper Dreams! 🥳🤗🧸🍼🥰😴

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher and Binky151
BobbiSueEllen said:
My diaper tends to tickle me a little in bed, so I cuddle Bonnie, talk to her awhile...then I get sleepy, binky up, doze right off, holding her all night. You'll be sleeping in your diaper like a pro in no time! Sweet Diaper Dreams! 🥳🤗🧸🍼🥰😴
I got plushies but I don’t go for the full baby get up. Aside from diapers I count myself as more little than baby.

Reactions: Diprs2, Binky151 and BobbiSueEllen
some times

I do wear a diaper to bed every night. I had a really rough time with bedwetting as a kid that lasted until I was about 15. I had a few dry years then in college it started again. Today I don’t wet quite as frequently as I did as a kid but if I drink too much alcohol or take my anxiety medication, it’s pretty much a guarantee that I’ll wet in my sleep.

Reactions: Diprs2, Davvyboy, LIDiaperBoy and 2 others
I wear to bed some nights and sleep good, but when I’m not wearing I still sleep good

Reactions: Diprs2
I wear a diaper every night due to bedwetting and on the weekends it's a diaper with
two boosters covered by plastic pants. I have a memory foam mattress, don't want
any issues with that. Oh yes, a bed protector as well.

Reactions: Diprs2, Davvyboy and Angelapinks
I always do but I went through a little period of time when I didn't because sometimes I just like my wet bed but now I'm back to wearing every night and I really do sleep so much better.

Reactions: Diprs2, Davvyboy, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
Every night for the last 16 years....Can't imagine any other way!!

Reactions: Diprs2, Davvyboy, Wetshisbed and 3 others
Yes I wear 24/7 365 and have always been a bedwetter, from diapers to Pull-Ups to goodnights and back to diapers I been full circle.

TLDR- Be happy with yourself find good friends and budget your pamps

Having always had bladder issues and diapers in some shape or form and always being in my life its pretty simple to say I found that delving into the AB/DL scene early on has been a great coping mechanism. Looking back I would not change a thing other than my diapers. A good bit of my friends are also in the AB\DL scene and honestly I look at it as, "without it I would not have met some of my best friends." Growing up I realized most of my stress regarding diapers was irrelevant as there was nothing wrong with wearing diapers. Just do what makes you happy the only people that will care probably are not worth the agitation anyway.
A little tidbit for those on a budget and getting diapers
Budgeting for diapers has always been a part of my life to some degree so expenses has never been a concern even on a base job working retail I was able to support better diapers than what insurance would probably pay. When I did not make much money I would budget myself to not buy diapers that were more than $2 dollars a diaper. With that bracket at the time I could afford M4's, Crinklz, Northshore supreme. You can shop around and gather prices in a spreadsheet. Llmedico and Northshore in my opinions have fantastic pricing.

Reactions: jenstheboy and Diprs2
Hemix said:
Not every night, but I love wearing them to bed 🥰
Me too 😊

I wear to bed most nights for comfort but I almost feel like it's more of a pain because I leak so much. I wake up because I need to go, flood my diaper and it leaks. That's why I can never just relax and trust my diaper because it almost always leaks. I wear Kiddos Junior Plus and ABU SDKs - I've been wearing for many years and think I know how to put on a diaper but maybe I still don't? It drives me nuts! Last night I leaked REALLY bad and it upset me kinda. Hoping tonight is better.

Back