Do you wear a diaper to bed every night?

I feel like night diapers with no or only occasional daytime diapers like on weekends is the best balance for abdls.

This way your skin has a chance to air out and you can do intense workouts regularly without the discomfort of diapers. It also helps keep diapers "special", and is easier on the wallet.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Diprs2, AndyPandy and 3 others
MikeyInNappies said:
Not every night. I have periods where I wear maybe three or four nights in a row, then maybe a week or two of only wearing once or twice in that time.

It depends on many factors, but I nearly always wear nappies if I am feeling unusually tired, as I know I shall then get a wonderful night’s sleep!
Sad that when I get that way, super duper tired looking forward to a very long rest, I get into such a deep sleep, my body wakes itself up. Happens every time I get into a sleep that's too deep.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
I wear and use diapers every night going on better then 10 years now, prior to that I would wet the bed a few times a month to as often as a few times a week, being diapered has definitely lessen the amount of laundry there is. And I have found a diaper/pull-up combination that doesn't leak and is very easy on my wallet, less then a buck a diapering and I only need to change twice in a 24 hour timeframe, extremely happy with this arrangement. I was wearing a Mega-Max but they got to be quite pricy.

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and 3 others
Been wearing every night for about a month now. Until last night. For some reason, I wanted to sleep nude, so I did.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Diprs2 and chamberpot
asutton624 said:
Been wearing every night for about a month now. Until last night. For some reason, I wanted to sleep nude, so I did.
a week or two ago I woke up around 3 am and felt restricted and took off my diaper, around 7 I woke up soaked and the bed was also soaked with wife none to happy with me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canadianfalls, Davvyboy, Diprs2 and 2 others
I have recently started to wear at night and so far i love it! Not having to limit my fluid intake or think about it that much before bed time. I have had a little trouble with my sleep since i wake up in the middle of the night having to pee but after i have wet my diaper i get aroused and ill have a hard time going back to sleep. Im practicing to not get that aroused but you know, being a dl that can be tough not to. Buttom line i enjoy it for the time being.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Davvyboy, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Dlaboy4321 said:
I have been putting on a diaper pretty much every night for about 4 months now. I am curious how many others have had a similar path. I have always known about my attraction to diapers and have been unable to control it, but I always felt guilty and would do it in splurges and then stop and try to be normal.. I don't know what happened, but I started to think that this what I really like to do so, this is what I do. I used to buy samples or order bag and use them sparingly because they are expensive. I used them mostly for touching myself stuff and public embarrassment situations. I didn't really pee that much in them and if I did I would immediately change or finish to get it out of my system. I started to order cases from Incontroll Diapers and Reaze ( I know it's the same company). I have been in high quality diapers every night and I have to pee every night and I just lay there or kneel up or get out of bed and wet my diaper knowing that I can go back to bed and sleep and dream about weird diaper situations. When I wake up for the morning I can drink my coffee and come here to see what's going on and check tumblr and make my lunch for work and I just pee in my diaper without even thinking about it. I kind of feel like I spent years wasting the joy and personal acceptance that I now feel, but am also grateful that I feel content that diapers are in my life every day and right now that's a really good thing. Thanks. I'm super lucky to have a place to be able to express things like this. How have you evolved with this fetish/life?
I don't really have a choice as I am UIC and while occasionally I will be able to go in a toilet (those occasions are dwindling though, slowly) I am going to be like a faucet left on while asleep and have absolutely zero control over this happening.

In your case, wear what makes you happy, comfortable and if it excites you sexually, wear diapers to bed every night. Where's the harm in doing so? I can understand this as even though I wish I didn't NEED to wear, I don't dislike wearing diapers. I simply HATE that I HAVE TO. Hopefully this makes sense. I mean, diapers ARE comfortable. I don't know anyone who wears who doesn't find them comfortable. They may be mentally uncomfortable to a lot of people, but that's neither here nor there.

I believe you simply have to come to terms with yourself, your desires, likes and dislikes. Once you accept yourself for who you are, you will not have doubts or be questioning yourself. You won't have any issues, either, unless you have a partner who is opposed to you wearing diapers without a physical need. From what you wrote I get the feeling that's not the case here, so wear every night. Wear full time (discreetly) if that's going to make you happier. There's countless members on this forum who do this already, so it's not like you'll be an aberration or anything.

I also fully understand your attraction, as I was without a doubt a DL since before I was fully potty trained and I'm in rarified air in that I have vivid recollections of the countless times I'd intentionally "load" my Pamper even though I was fully potty trained for "pooping on the potty" and was able to do it by myself although I didn't know how to remove my Pamper without destroying it and I never was able to put another Pamper on by myself. I knew when i had to poop and was only in Pampers as I hadn't got peeing in the potty down and had continuous pee accidents. I also remember being changed and scolded when I'd intentionally poop my pants. I remember intentionally not pooping on the potty even when my Mom would make me sit on it for 20+ minutes. I'd swear I couldn't poop and the minute she would put me to bed for a nap or for the night and I heard her footsteps go downstairs, I'd load my Pampers and sleep in it. Sure I was spanked (nothing abusive) when I'd do this and this went on for however many months it took before I was able to not pee my pants. I do know I was out of Pampers before I turned three, including at night. Still, I was continuously caught snagging used (wet only) Pampers out of the trash that my younger brother wore, hiding behind the dilapidated old shed in our back yard and put them on, pull up my underwear and pants and play with my Tonka trucks and matchboxes. I never once got away with doing that! I fully understand how I was caught now, after having kids of my own as the instant you can't physically see them in the yard, you're looking for them to make sure they're safe and not getting into something you don't want them to get into but as a youngster I had no clue HOW I kept getting caught doing this! I also used to line my underwear with a BUNCH of toilet paper and poop my pants and believe I was caught every single time with the final time being when I was 6, 7 or maybe even 8 years old. That resulted in my Mom grabbing a Pamper off of the shelf in the bathroom (there was 4 families living next to each other who all had kids between my age to infants, so each Mom would babysit a group while the others went shopping or out somewhere) and thankfully the Pampers wouldn't fit me! I thought that was the end until I was called back and my mom had my dad give her the only tape he had in the house which was black electrical tape. I wound up being made to wear Pampers with a black electrical tape waistband for 3 nights and 2 days and was not allowed to take them off to go to the bathroom and was FORCED to go outside to play with the other kids wearing nothing but that Pamper with the electrical tape fastening it around my waist! That resulted in my total humiliation, crying and BEGGING my mother to let me take it off and not being allowed to. By some miracle I managed to hold my poop in for the entire time but I had to pee in them and go to my mom or another mom to be changed! It was a catastrophic failure on my behalf and I learned how to never be caught again, and as far as I am aware, I never was, but the desire to wear diapers never went away no matter how hard I tried to bury that deep down inside of me! So yes, I understand how you feel. I wound up as the roughest, toughest, physically strongest beast in the area and I was in well over a couple hundred full blown fist fights. I grew up in a VIOLENTLY ROUGH town and I was bullied mercilessly as a kid until I became "me". I also had something I prefer to not even think about let alone talk about happen to me when I was 8 or 9 and THAT DROVE ME to become the toughest, biggest (build)/fastest best fighter in the area, drove me to lift weights which culminated in me blowing my goals out of the water later in life and I was bench pressing over 500lbs weeks before I got sick weeks before my 34th birthday....drove me to join the wrestling team not only to wrestle, but to learn every single bit of information I could use in a fight! Once I learned I could MUTILATE my bullies and just about anyone else who would try to bully me I began "HUNTING" other bullies. I wouldn't even have to know a kid who was being bullied to force myself into that equation. I can't tell you how many times I had the bully beg me to not give them a problem and my response would be that you forced this kid to deal with you as a problem and now I'm doing it to you. I beat the ever living shit out of more guys than I can ever recall. Knowing this, I tried SO HARD to rid myself of my desire to wear and use diapers as I could only imagine getting caught wearing/using diapers as the "tough guy" as that there would had ended my life as I knew it and had built it into. I don't believe it is possible to suppress whatever desires one is engrained with from birth or their development! I used to bust people's balls for being different until i came to terms with the fact that for whatever reason, I used to LOVE wearing diapers. Sadly I encountered devastating health issues and now HAVE to wear diapers and believe me, I'd give just about anything to not HAVE TO wear!!!! Needing to wear diapers is a lot of work and potentially devastating. Thankfully, everyone in my life understands why I have to wear so there is no devastation to my reputation as a man but still, I'm not a fan of needing to wear and as a matter of fact I hate what happened to my body, my life etc.... With that being said, I don't hate wearing diapers, only hate the fact that I have to.

I hope this look into who I am helps you in some way. I know you're fighting with yourself. You have to come to terms with who you are. Once you do, your problems about trying to figure this out will slowly go away and you'll be a happier person for this. Just know that you have to disclose this to whoever you get into a relationship with as it is not fair to them for you to hide this only to spring it on them once you have a solid relationship. How you go about that and when you decide to tell your partner about this is another story but it's not fair to them to hide this only to have it rear its' head down the road once you're in an established relationship. People have been divorced over this and I'll bet that this was a major issue that helped lead to a divorce that wouldn't have been such a big deal if the person would had disclosed this to their partner early in the relationship. That being said if the person can't accept that part of who you are, it isn't meant to be between the two of you.

OK...I'm getting a little long winded here but I hope this helps you out. Feel free to ask me any questions.

CptKirk

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and 1 other person
I kinda have to otherwise I’d be doing laundry at some ungodly hour.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Angelapinks
Yes have to wear to bed every night but love them anyway

Reactions: Davvyboy, Diprs2 and Angelapinks
I have worn every night for many years. Sometimes I wet without waking up, but more usually I wake up needing to go but start wetting uncontrollably if I start to get up out of bed. So when I wake up needing to go, I just use my diaper.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Angelapinks
Yes, i wear every night, with a couple exceptions, i've tried going no diaper to help with rash, but couldnt sleep that way, felt too wierd to me to get comfotable enough to sleep and just was awake all night.

So, minus the couple times for rash treatment, or literally NOT sleeping and being up all night, been in diapers at night for 52 years now.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater, LittleTyke and 1 other person
bret2 said:
Been wearing every night for the past 12-13 years. Started out to see if I could become a bed wetter. Now I wake up wet nearly every morning without recollection of doing so.
I started out wearing for convenience. If I got up to pee in the night it was always just as I was starting. I would jump up and get dizzy right away from blood pressure issues so I started to prevent both a wet bed and the dizzy spells. Worked out great but I wake every morning with a totally soaking wet diaper. Good for me getting a great nights sleep and no more dizzy spells in the night.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Diprs2 and bret2
yellowcrayons said:
For the last few months I've also been wearing to bed. It feels nice waking up to a nice and full pamp. Now when I don't wear at night I feel naked and accident prone. So far I've only wet the bed by accident a couple of times (as of recently), but it's happened enough times to warrant wearing a diaper to bed every night. Can't do laundry 5-7 days a week haha.
I know the feeling of not wanting to do laundry for any unnecessary reason at all, bedwetting included.
Still in nappies/diapers every night and I have the unwanted diagnosis of primary nocturnal enuresis.
No UIC otherwise, and since I am a diagnosed bedwetter, I don't consider myself to be a UIC person.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, CptKirk and Edgewater
60something said:
Yep, every night. I might miss a night every few months due to obligations, but I might as well say every night. I don't sleep well without my diaper. I feel edgy and nervous. With a diaper on I fall asleep within minutes. I never restrict liquids before bedtime. After all, if you're wearing a diaper it seems kind of counterproductive. LOL
About once a month I wake up wet without any idea how of it happened. But most nights I seem to be semi aware, but not quite fully conscious. I have to go really badly and just let go, flooding my diaper. Sometimes this can happen several times a night. I'm then asleep before I'm even aware that I've finished wetting. I wear heavy cloth night diapers with rubber pants and never have a leak. This seems to have the effect of legitimizing my wetting. During this, a find I have a feeling of security and happiness I suspect if I were more awake, I'd find myself smiling. But I'm asleep again before I'm fully aware of what's happening.
The strange this is, come morning I realize I'm wet, and can't quite recall how it happened. I know I was conscious of wetting at some point during the night, but it's so vague that I can't tell whether I was barely awake or if I was having a dream. Making me wonder if maybe I was dreaming when I wet.
This all makes me look forward to bedtime. Knowing I'll be in for a surprise to find out what happened to my diaper come morning.
I am like that also. If I don't wear one to bed I am edgy and cannot fall asleep but if I diaper up and climb into bed I am asleep in minutes. I get a great nights sleep but wake up with a totally soaking wet diaper. I also have some daytime issues in that I never feel the need to go until it is almost too late. If I am near a bathroom I can make it but if not, the floodgates open and I cannot stop. I wear a good thick pull on style pant during the day like Northshore Maxi brief. of in some cases Tranquility Overnight pull on. These are good for the daytime but never quite enough for a full nights wetting. Right now my go to night diaper is the Forsite AM/PM diaper that holds a lot without leaking. I always wear a plastic backed diaper and plastic or rubber pants for my piece of mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and LittleTyke
CptKirk said:
I don't really have a choice as I am UIC and while occasionally I will be able to go in a toilet (those occasions are dwindling though, slowly) I am going to be like a faucet left on while asleep and have absolutely zero control over this happening.

In your case, wear what makes you happy, comfortable and if it excites you sexually, wear diapers to bed every night. Where's the harm in doing so? I can understand this as even though I wish I didn't NEED to wear, I don't dislike wearing diapers. I simply HATE that I HAVE TO. Hopefully this makes sense. I mean, diapers ARE comfortable. I don't know anyone who wears who doesn't find them comfortable. They may be mentally uncomfortable to a lot of people, but that's neither here nor there.

I believe you simply have to come to terms with yourself, your desires, likes and dislikes. Once you accept yourself for who you are, you will not have doubts or be questioning yourself. You won't have any issues, either, unless you have a partner who is opposed to you wearing diapers without a physical need. From what you wrote I get the feeling that's not the case here, so wear every night. Wear full time (discreetly) if that's going to make you happier. There's countless members on this forum who do this already, so it's not like you'll be an aberration or anything.

I also fully understand your attraction, as I was without a doubt a DL since before I was fully potty trained and I'm in rarified air in that I have vivid recollections of the countless times I'd intentionally "load" my Pamper even though I was fully potty trained for "pooping on the potty" and was able to do it by myself although I didn't know how to remove my Pamper without destroying it and I never was able to put another Pamper on by myself. I knew when i had to poop and was only in Pampers as I hadn't got peeing in the potty down and had continuous pee accidents. I also remember being changed and scolded when I'd intentionally poop my pants. I remember intentionally not pooping on the potty even when my Mom would make me sit on it for 20+ minutes. I'd swear I couldn't poop and the minute she would put me to bed for a nap or for the night and I heard her footsteps go downstairs, I'd load my Pampers and sleep in it. Sure I was spanked (nothing abusive) when I'd do this and this went on for however many months it took before I was able to not pee my pants. I do know I was out of Pampers before I turned three, including at night. Still, I was continuously caught snagging used (wet only) Pampers out of the trash that my younger brother wore, hiding behind the dilapidated old shed in our back yard and put them on, pull up my underwear and pants and play with my Tonka trucks and matchboxes. I never once got away with doing that! I fully understand how I was caught now, after having kids of my own as the instant you can't physically see them in the yard, you're looking for them to make sure they're safe and not getting into something you don't want them to get into but as a youngster I had no clue HOW I kept getting caught doing this! I also used to line my underwear with a BUNCH of toilet paper and poop my pants and believe I was caught every single time with the final time being when I was 6, 7 or maybe even 8 years old. That resulted in my Mom grabbing a Pamper off of the shelf in the bathroom (there was 4 families living next to each other who all had kids between my age to infants, so each Mom would babysit a group while the others went shopping or out somewhere) and thankfully the Pampers wouldn't fit me! I thought that was the end until I was called back and my mom had my dad give her the only tape he had in the house which was black electrical tape. I wound up being made to wear Pampers with a black electrical tape waistband for 3 nights and 2 days and was not allowed to take them off to go to the bathroom and was FORCED to go outside to play with the other kids wearing nothing but that Pamper with the electrical tape fastening it around my waist! That resulted in my total humiliation, crying and BEGGING my mother to let me take it off and not being allowed to. By some miracle I managed to hold my poop in for the entire time but I had to pee in them and go to my mom or another mom to be changed! It was a catastrophic failure on my behalf and I learned how to never be caught again, and as far as I am aware, I never was, but the desire to wear diapers never went away no matter how hard I tried to bury that deep down inside of me! So yes, I understand how you feel. I wound up as the roughest, toughest, physically strongest beast in the area and I was in well over a couple hundred full blown fist fights. I grew up in a VIOLENTLY ROUGH town and I was bullied mercilessly as a kid until I became "me". I also had something I prefer to not even think about let alone talk about happen to me when I was 8 or 9 and THAT DROVE ME to become the toughest, biggest (build)/fastest best fighter in the area, drove me to lift weights which culminated in me blowing my goals out of the water later in life and I was bench pressing over 500lbs weeks before I got sick weeks before my 34th birthday....drove me to join the wrestling team not only to wrestle, but to learn every single bit of information I could use in a fight! Once I learned I could MUTILATE my bullies and just about anyone else who would try to bully me I began "HUNTING" other bullies. I wouldn't even have to know a kid who was being bullied to force myself into that equation. I can't tell you how many times I had the bully beg me to not give them a problem and my response would be that you forced this kid to deal with you as a problem and now I'm doing it to you. I beat the ever living shit out of more guys than I can ever recall. Knowing this, I tried SO HARD to rid myself of my desire to wear and use diapers as I could only imagine getting caught wearing/using diapers as the "tough guy" as that there would had ended my life as I knew it and had built it into. I don't believe it is possible to suppress whatever desires one is engrained with from birth or their development! I used to bust people's balls for being different until i came to terms with the fact that for whatever reason, I used to LOVE wearing diapers. Sadly I encountered devastating health issues and now HAVE to wear diapers and believe me, I'd give just about anything to not HAVE TO wear!!!! Needing to wear diapers is a lot of work and potentially devastating. Thankfully, everyone in my life understands why I have to wear so there is no devastation to my reputation as a man but still, I'm not a fan of needing to wear and as a matter of fact I hate what happened to my body, my life etc.... With that being said, I don't hate wearing diapers, only hate the fact that I have to.

I hope this look into who I am helps you in some way. I know you're fighting with yourself. You have to come to terms with who you are. Once you do, your problems about trying to figure this out will slowly go away and you'll be a happier person for this. Just know that you have to disclose this to whoever you get into a relationship with as it is not fair to them for you to hide this only to spring it on them once you have a solid relationship. How you go about that and when you decide to tell your partner about this is another story but it's not fair to them to hide this only to have it rear its' head down the road once you're in an established relationship. People have been divorced over this and I'll bet that this was a major issue that helped lead to a divorce that wouldn't have been such a big deal if the person would had disclosed this to their partner early in the relationship. That being said if the person can't accept that part of who you are, it isn't meant to be between the two of you.

OK...I'm getting a little long winded here but I hope this helps you out. Feel free to ask me any questions.

CptKirk

CptKirk said:

CptKirk
Thanks for the positive feedback. I think talking about this while going through this is super helpful. I am in the same diaper that I was in when I started this post.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Diprs2, CptKirk and 1 other person
About the past six years. 24/7 in the colder months.

I wear most nights, perhaps 4 or 5 nights out of the week. I will go undiapered to show that I don’t need to wear every night and also to keep the cost down.

Reactions: Davvyboy, CLPP, Diprs2 and 3 others
I've been diapered every night for more than three years by now. It has become completely natural to me, and it feels really weird if I go to bed without one. The few times I've done that (a few years ago), I have ended up putting one on anyway, because it didn't feel right without.

It was a decision together with my hypnotherapist to wear every night, as part of my own acceptance process. I have absolutely not regretted this.

Not every night. I am a DL and can still choose when to wear. If i wear i will only do so at night. I wear a good quality disposable and plastic pants.
I also only wear when alone at home or away on business as i dont share my fetish and keep it to myself. I enjoy keeping the diaper on until the next morning. If its not wet, i will remove and maybe reuse once more on another evening. If it is wet from overnight, i like to wear as long as possible and max it out.

Reactions: Diprs2 and MikeyInNappies
Back