Do you think anyone from your work or school knew anything.

Sissyboy2807

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I've never had anyone say anything to me directly about anything but I wonder if people knew something. I was kind of an outkast during high school.

One time when my friends picked up this one girl who was cousins with this girl down my street told me basically she always thought I was weird. I had no reason to think anything.

Back in the day when yahoo answers and craigslist we're a thing. I feel like I may have set myself up for some kind of failure. I know one time when I tried googling myself it was on one of the sites like daily diapers or something forum. I don't know if someone maybe was creating a craigslist ad or not.

One time at a football game I went with my mom or something. And I had just got out of a diaper with the baby powder. I feel like maybe the kids behind me might have smelled something.

I also think it was funny a few times I used to work at Burger King I used to wear panties or a thong under my pants. I didn't realize panty lines back then.

No one ever said anything directly to me which is why I don't know if people knew or not. I also don't even care really anymore. I'm 34 and don't talk to anyone anymore. It was so long ago. Just some random thoughts.

Reactions: medfet878, NKY2020 and Bobbydrysocks
See that's the whole thing about this kink...no matter which wave you ride there's always the paranoia.

I too was an outcast in school with maybe less friends that I could count on one hand. I carried this DL with me beginning in grade school and I was always paranoid someone would find out.

If someone did know anything you could bet it would have spread like wildfire. I was already bullied relentlessly and this kind of degrading information would have been great ammo for the bullies.

In grade school I had some weird vibes but I just brushed it off as coincidental. When we kids would play at recess and we'd be involved in a game that required taunting like tag or something, the other kids would taunt me by chanting..."_________ wears diapers", "________ wears diapers".
I have to admit, as a grade schooler, it was a real mind fuck for me. I would often think, do they know? How could they know?
Once I hit jr high and high school it was when the relentless bullying started and I definitely wasn't about diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: medfet878 and NKY2020
Yeah I was scared to death during highschool of someone finding out. I even remembered saying if someone found out that I knew it would be the death of me. Now i got to the point where I used to like wearing diapers under my pants in public.

I got bullied because I had a hard time reading out loud. People suck. They don't realize that it affects us when we're older.

I don't know why people thought I was weird. Whatever. I couldn't believe I used my name or email address back when we all used to Google each other. It just seems weird to go to high school and basically disappear after. Friends stopped talking to me and all students lost contact with me. I feel like I never did anything to get people upset. It's just weird to to know people for so many years and then just become invisible.

Reactions: medfet878
Sissyboy2807 said:
It just seems weird to go to high school and basically disappear after. Friends stopped talking to me and all students lost contact with me. I feel like I never did anything to get people upset. It's just weird to to know people for so many years and then just become invisible.
that’s how these relationships work, it’s not just you. You have to put real tangible effort into maintaining these relationships. Without effort put into their maintenance, they wither away with time.

I doubt that anyone noticed panty lines or baby powder smells. Most people are too self absorbed in their own lives and goings on. I attended a rough high school but I lifted weights and my best friend was the starting linebacker on our football team. I was dating a cute girl who was on student council my senior year so I had it made. I also wore my hair like Bob Dylan and I was a known musician so that helped.

Back