Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Do you tell your spouse when you’re wearing?

splootbutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife knows about my diaper kink and has this far taken a live and let live attitude. I’m not looking for her to participate in any way. Hiding a diaper is really not so difficult, especially now in the winter months, but it would be difficult to hide from my wife all day.

Fixing and removing a diaper makes noise. My butt will sag a bit eventually. The occasional smell might give me away. Do you let your spouse know when you are going to wear? Do you have a code?

I didn’t tell my wife about my diaper kink until after we were married. The biggest issue was her feeling a bit betrayed that I didn’t trust her. Hurting her further is the last thing I want to do, but I also need to indulge my desires from time to time.

• Love
Reactions: Ortler, bret2, Jk95 and 9 others
My wife knows about this and is fine with it but does not participate, other than giving suggestions about clothing and so forth. The occasional pat on the butt let's me know that she knows.

I do not flaunt it in front of her, and usually change in a semi-private place. If she sees me in a diaper she doesn't make a big deal about it.

That being said, if you are living with someone and spending a lot of time with them, I think the other person will be more aware of things like this than we would think.

I think most spouses are fine with a little telltale diaper crinkle. Most will find it kind of cute. Messing and the resulting odor may draw the line.

• Love
Reactions: Jk95, skylanderpamp, antoniorain789 and 4 others
My spouse tells me when im not wearing. ''Get your diaper on before you pee on the floor.''

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: gigsnow, bdale, skylanderpamp and 13 others
Straycatz said:
My wife knows about this and is fine with it but does not participate, other than giving suggestions about clothing and so forth. The occasional pat on the butt let's me know that she knows.

I do not flaunt it in front of her, and usually change in a semi-private place. If she sees me in a diaper she doesn't make a big deal about it.

That being said, if you are living with someone and spending a lot of time with them, I think the other person will be more aware of things like this than we would think.

I think most spouses are fine with a little telltale diaper crinkle. Most will find it kind of cute. Messing and the resulting odor may draw the line.
Messing is totally not going to happen. I almost got busted the other day when trying out the NS Airlocks. They are very comfortable and discreet but don’t contain pee smell nearly as well as the plastic backed maxes. My wife thought my office smelled a bit but thankfully didn’t realize it was me.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
nope - This is me and the AK inside of me now. Only alone. I do wear out as it is some odd thrill.. but I wear clothes that I am convinced are not too telling.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLPeakOut
Having been 24/7, U-IC for 45 years, my dear wife is well aware that I wear and/or that I am wearing.

Reactions: Freddie07601, chamberpot, Davvyboy and 1 other person
Nope because my partner/mommy puts me in a diaper anytime I'm not at work and if I do put one on without her she will diaper check me and make sure it on nice and tight 😃

• Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, BigAl2 and LittleLeeInDiapers
My wife generally doesn’t comment on my wearing unless it’s a public service announcement. She knows I don’t want to out myself outside of the house so to speak. One such occasion was walking our dog and she said “you can totally see you diaper…the back plastic part” in reaction to me bending over to grab his leash off the ground. She no doubt knows my standard times that I’m padded. Evenings watching tv together or mornings after waking up to the point of after breakfast shower.

Reactions: Jk95, DLPeakOut, Edgewater and 1 other person
No. There's no need to tell her. She knows that I like to wear and do so during video conferences from home. She won't participate, but she has no problem with me wearing either and will not be surprised in the least whenever she notices me wearing.

Reactions: Ortler, Jk95, DLPeakOut and 2 others
I don't tell them when i'm wearing they don't. It's fun for them to discover it on their own.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and Edgewater
She does it on her own. Plus, I prefer it when she does.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
I don’t specifically announce I am wearing a diaper or flaunt it. However, I also do not try go out of my way to be stealthy or hide it. My wife knows I will wear a diaper when I want. If she notice, it’s no big deal.

Reactions: Ortler, Nottylu, Edgewater and 2 others
This is something I want to work on with my wife this year. We’ve been together for a long time, we’ve had periods where AB/DL play has been a focal point, and there’s been a lot of times where I’ve let that wither because of work, stress, poor balance, etc. My guess is that it’s been 2 years since my last indulgence with things, but I honestly can’t remember…

It’s so strange because when I was young, she was my dream girl, and when we eventually dated, she was a female dominate person, open to exploring, and I had more kinks than I could count, but AB/DL was the biggest. She’s always supported and explored with me. Younger me would have said, “I’ll wear every day!”

But even in my mid-30s, I still struggle with binge and purge cycles, feelings of shame, and allowing myself to be happy while not being judgmental of the source. I have a bunch of mental health challenges (PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD), and I know this stuff isn’t going away, makes me happy, and harms no one. I keep finding myself in the cliches, but that’s why they are cliches. <3 I’m a WIP, on to a better next year.

Reactions: enigmatic, Edgewater and Subtlerustle
Half the time my wife tells me to put on a diaper because I'm on a better mood when I'm diapered

Reactions: Ortler, Jk95, Freddie07601 and 3 others
robertabdl74 said:
Half the time my wife tells me to put on a diaper because I'm on a better mood when I'm diapered
My wife has said that too. Particularly if I had a bout of diaper insecurity.

Reactions: Jk95 and DLinEx
I should add that I have in fact notified her in the past when it was kind of a new thing. I recall being in Strasbourg visiting the Christmas markets and I wanted to wear a diaper for the day partly to stay warm. She said it was fine and didn’t bother her. I honestly think she doesn’t think about it much at all. The important conversations have already taken place.

I used to tell my wife, I need a diaper day today and she was fine with it. Sometimes I would color pictures at our kitchen table while she was sitting there on her Ipad. Sometimes she would suggest a color for me to use. Those were nice days.

Reactions: stinkape, BOXERSORBRIEFS, splootbutt and 4 others
Straycatz said:

This right here, same with me my wife has always known. stuck with me for 50 years so far

Reactions: Nottylu, Nervosa, Subtlerustle and 2 others
dogboy said:
I used to tell my wife, I need a diaper day today and she was fine with it. Sometimes I would color pictures at our kitchen table while she was sitting there on her Ipad. Sometimes she would suggest a color for me to use. Those were nice days.
As long as you have sweet memories about your time with your wife she us still there with you. Have a good New Year.

• Love
Reactions: stinkape, BOXERSORBRIEFS, dogboy and 2 others
I am incontinent, so my wife knows I am wearing a diaper. Before, when it was by choice, I didnt hide it from her and she didnt care. I opened up to her at the beginning of our relationship, as she should know what she was getting into. With that said, I actually have a hard time opening up about my incontinence with her. She obviously knows, but as it worsens, I am hesitant to tell her. I think its I feel like a failure. Wearing diapers was something I chose and controlled, but mastery over my bladder and bowel I am losing, and for some reason that is more humiliating too me.

Joey

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: dogboy and Edgewater
Back