Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Do you remember being born?

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Most experts will say it’s not possible. But I swear I remember being born. I’ve met a few others as well who remember it.

No, I don't remember my birth.

Last edited:
So days I can't remember last week haha

but no I have 0 memories of being born.
Some very vague toddler memories
most of mine are age 5 and up

I definitely don’t remember my birth. But I have always been able to remember a lot of things from early childhood. I’d say from about age 4-5 and up. I think it would be amazing to remember the day we were born or even from when we were in the womb!

3 1/2 to 4 probably the earliest I have vivid memories of. Before that just nothing at all.

Have a fairly long memory of many events and days before starting kindergarten. Including places lived, contents of homes, the yard, vehicles, relatives, going places with mom, favorite candies, etc. A lot of that goes on before even being in the place we lived like a least a year or two before starting kindergarten so gotta be 3 to 3.5.

All were walking and talking and being self aware so can't be too much further back. Then again time is basically at a stand still and years feel like decades when you are little. 🥹

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and Lethdale
I do not remember, though of course I remember the diapers I wore when I was little but I have always been in diapers, but no earlier than 18 months. I also remember watching cartoons or playing Super Nintendo at around 1-2 age, but I cannot remember earlier

I don't remember my birth but I do have some very vivid memories from when I was around around 2 to 3 yrs old. It's weird how how these memories stuck with me and it's even weirder that I am visualizing every part of those memories as I type this.

The most vivid memories start when I was around 4 because that was before I went to school I might have memories from when I was like 1 or under I don’t know it was so quick I can hardly remember I think I was in a crib it was in the middle of the night & I see a door open with the lights on behind it that’s the only one I’ve got I mean before that I might have been starting gain consciousness because the very first thing I remember was a dark void I might have been the whom it’s so jumbled I have trouble seeing it clearly.

My earliest memories are at 1ish. Being bathed in the sink on a sunny day by my mom. I remember quite a bit about my early years, to the point some people outside my family don't believe me. But my parents and photo albums confirm my memories.

My earliest memory is from when I was 3 or 4, so no, I don't remember my birth.

Memories from 3 or 4 till I was 6 are pretty few for me. I remember much more from 6 on.

I have bit of memory of lying in a crib. but I have no idea how old I was. others are of crawling around on the floor.

diaperedjustin said:
Most experts will say it’s not possible. But I swear I remember being born. I’ve met a few others as well who remember it.
Don't hold back, tell us what it was like. :)

Personally, I have quite a few memories from before I was 2, but nothing as early as exactly 0.

My sister claims she remembers, and has recounted details of the delivery room which my mom confirmed is not from photos but was accurate.

I'm skeptical. I barely remember anything prior to age 3 but for a few dim recollections highly focused on one specific thing or object, like a pattern or a texture. But don't know how to otherwise explain what my sister says.

Memory is a funny thing.

If we remember a thing, we are actually remembering the last time we recalled the memory and recommitted it to memory. Therefore, memory is a xerox of a xerox (apologies to the Xerox company trademark department). In short, we have “destructive access memory”. We always re-encode and overwrite memories after reliving them, which includes whatever changes or drift we might apply.

We are also very good at manufacturing memories. I imagine us ABDL types are especially good at manufacturing early childhood memories from bits and pieces. I know I’ve watched family videos… Christmas morning, age 3, for example… and changed perspective to reconstruct the memory. Eventually, I realized the memory was faulty: I had neglected to include my father, the cameraman, in the memory…

Think about memory this way. Do you visualize a place you’ve never been to before you go there? For example, my friend has invited me and my wife out to a swingers club on his birthday (for curious observation only). I’ve tried to visualize what the place looks like. Low ceilings? Stripper poles? Conversation pits? Red swatches of color every few feet? But when we go there, the reality will replace the preexisting impression. You’ve probably done the same thing. How hard is it to visualize your guess after having seen the real thing? You can’t easily remember unless you make a concerted mental note to remember the ersatz preconception. Our memories are generally efficient at storage and recall, no wasted space, very little duplication of a complete memory engram. Our minds are more focused on creating connections between concepts than they are at duplicating them.

Reactions: Tomlittle, Drifter and LaLoneDigi
My earliest memory from 13-14 month old, I can remember the back seat of our yellow car which was sold when I was 14 month, and our weekend house which was expropriated by the state at same month. Bur these memories are very short scenes, 1-2 persons, voice of my grandmother, colour and smell of that car seat. Complex stories come from 4 years old, including plastc pants😊
I cannot remember being born, but I had an interesting dream when I was 10 about: I was in narrow cage or tunnel, I felt its surface or wall around me, it squeezed me, everything was hot and I had to climb towards to an orange light..

I don't remember being born, but I have this ' memory 'of being a few days old and laying in my basket not being able to hold my head up, and the Christmas tree was up (I was born around Xmas).

Not possible? Maybe not but I have the image all the same. And what's more I remember crying and feeling like no one was coming and no one would ever come.

I don't remember my birthday, nor do I remember anything that happened before I was 2.

No. I don't remember anything before my fourth birthday. In this period, I moved house, and my brother was born - I don't remember any of these, or being in nappies, although I have a fleeting memory of being in a cot (crib).

But I do have very vivid memories from when I was four and older: I remember my fourth birthday, the child groups I attended then, babysitters and childminders I had, being dressed by my parents, certain toys I had, starting school. Certain significant happy memories have contributed to my little fetishes: having T-bar shoes buckled on to my bare feet, the first time somebody blindfolded me, crawling into in a dog cage, and somebody locking me in (which I loved).

I remember learning how to tie my shoes at like 3-4. And I'd throw an absolute fit if any part of the seam of my socks was on the bottom where I could feel it. 😅

That sticks with me today, seam top side.

Also remember some little plastic shoelace clip with little bells that clamped over the knot to keep them from coming undone.

Last edited:
I do not see how that could even be possible to be honest. I remember a few thigs from kinder garden but that it. My sister was born when I was 4 and nope I do not remember that. I remember her as a toddler. I do not think it is a memory I would want. Especially since I came out with a cord wrapped around my neck. 😂 But then again I am doing good to remember what I for super the next day. 😂

Back