Do you play with your wet diaper?

Yes, definitely, can't but love the way it feels.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I squish my littles diaper when he wets and sometimes do with my own. It feels good to just sit and have a bulky swishy nappy though in my opinion.

I love squishing it when it gets wet, but when i too it too much it clumps up

Play with and play in them until I start to (tickle)! This morning I had a small leak, have not had a leak for a long time, always liked leaks but didn't know why, but today realized it makes me feel small very fast!!! I like it!

• Love
ARBBB2 said:
Play with and play in them until I start to (tickle)! This morning I had a small leak, have not had a leak for a long time, always liked leaks but didn't know why, but today realized it makes me feel small very fast!!! I like it!
I like wearing a soaked diaper, and exspecially while at the grocery store. Makes me feel fertile like all the women around me. Change about every 5 hours.

Zippy38b said:
Do you masturbate into a dry diaper before putting it on or masturbate once it’s on. I sometimes masturbate in a wet diaper as I find it hard to put on a diaper once masturbated even tho I have to at night as im a bed wetter
I masturbate into a dry one while it’s on and then I’ll often take it off right away and put it on again later in the night.

I’ve never tried masturbating into a wet one. If I masturbate before putting a diaper on I won’t want to wear one at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaper44 and chrischrischris
DaisyDarling said:
Anyone else squish and play with your wet diaper?
All the time😭❤️

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, Lyric, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
Reactions: Diaper44 and chrischrischris
Sometimes if I feel like it

Also yes.

JaysonTheRegressor said:
I do but not as much as I used to XD once a while back I squished so much that I accidentally poked a hole in it XD
I can relate. I "rubbed" myself so /well/ in my first cloth-backed diaper, that I rubbed a hole in the cloth... yes, I kept going.

Reactions: Lyric and chrischrischris
I do sometimes. My favorite times are when I'm playing career mode in racing games on my PC. It's a nice distraction to play with the squish after every victory. 🙃

KKC1977 said:
I enjoy a wet diaper. I love to sit in a soggy wet diaper.
Me too I'm sat in my smelly wet night time nappy now.

Reactions: chamberpot and chrischrischris
I am at work in last nights diaper, I like to play in it once or twice a day until I get to tickle. I have a question for everyone, this has happened to me twice and I just love it. While playing in my diaper, I have actually been wetting while I was having a tickle moment. Has anyone else, had both things(awesome feelings) happen at the same time. It has been years, wish I could do it every time?

Reactions: Lyric and chrischrischris
ARBBB2 said:
I am at work in last nights diaper, I like to play in it once or twice a day until I get to tickle. I have a question for everyone, this has happened to me twice and I just love it. While playing in my diaper, I have actually been wetting while I was having a tickle moment. Has anyone else, had both things(awesome feelings) happen at the same time. It has been years, wish I could do it every time?
That used to be so easy for me to do when I was young. I'd wake up in the mornings in my wet diapers and a woody, start playing with myself under my diapers and feel pee against my hand and shortly after, ejaculate. At my age it doesn't happen, its either potty or cum. I do love this thread, so many members have responded and almost everyone love to play, squish or rub especially when we have wet ourselves.

Reactions: chamberpot and chrischrischris
I mean...

Yeah. I don't always 'play' with myself in a certain sense but I sometimes do squish the padding around and poke the front and whatever. It makes me feel safe and secure. Sometimes I imagine that a CG is giving me a pat on the rear and telling me it's ok that I used my diapers because that's what it's for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric, chrischrischris, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
Sure, I'll cup my hand around the front of my wet diaper and rub a few times, and I will pat my wet diaper. I will also do the same thing to the back of my messy diaper.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, sinceiwassmall and Kittyinpink
Frungie said:
Sure, I'll cup my hand around the front of my wet diaper and rub a few times, and I will pat my wet diaper. I will also do the same thing to the back of my messy diaper.
As long as you enjoy!! 😊

I love - love - feeling my diapered area. When I'm wet, I love rolling around on my back and allowing all the senations to run over me; it takes me to a place of absolute bliss and total relaxation. I don't masturbate in diapers, but simply laying a hand on my diapers, whether they're dry or they're wet (or, heck, whether they're on me or not), is like sending an electric shock through my body.

Reactions: chrischrischris and Kittyinpink
My wet diaper would probably play D&D if I didn't rain on its parade. 😆 No board games. Bad diaper! 🤭 As long as I'm wearing you, you will play computer games, Diaper! This is the last time you embarrass my ass!

Back