Do you like your diaper dry, wet, or soaked?

Diaper Condition

• Dry

Votes: 37 11.8%
  • Slightly Wet

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • Fairly Wet

Votes: 138 44.1%
  • Soaking Wet

Votes: 105 33.5%

• Total voters
like it all times, but it is great to get up to the limit and feel the fullness with my hand. if wore a tsykabler or n s supreme tab, and there is still room in the morning, it's fun to see how far I can go witsjhouts chjanging

Nothing beats the feeling of putting a clean fresh diaper on, but damn that first wetting with the warmth spreading feels very nice too

Reactions: DiaperVapor, chamberpot, Lyokodl and 2 others
I wouldn't say I like it to soak, tends to sag when it gets like that, but the wetness is very freeing and nice <3 just wet a dip after 2 wks today *was on babysitting duty for those 2 wks* and it felt so relaxing <3

ThenewAntz said:
Nothing beats the feeling of putting a clean fresh diaper on, but damn that first wetting with the warmth spreading feels very nice too

couldn't agree more the first wetting is amazing :D <3

Reactions: Lyokodl and ThenewAntz
Am I weird in that I predominantly prefer having just one good wetting per diaper? Just the contents of one bladder, max, and I'm set. I don't mind a soaked diaper, but I'm not so comfortable sitting around in a wet one for hours on end, plus the subsequent wettings never feel as good. I enjoy a dry diaper, I REALLY enjoy that first wetting, but then the enjoyment decreases considerably after that.

Reactions: Sidewinder
PurplePup89 said:
Am I weird in that I predominantly prefer having just one good wetting per diaper? Just the contents of one bladder, max, and I'm set. I don't mind a soaked diaper, but I'm not so comfortable sitting around in a wet one for hours on end, plus the subsequent wettings never feel as good. I enjoy a dry diaper, I REALLY enjoy that first wetting, but then the enjoyment decreases considerably after that.
I don't find your preference weird at all.

I love the feeling of a full wet diaper and huge bulge and puffiness of it, but I also love the feeling of a fresh new dry diaper as well

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, chamberpot, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
Fairly wet here. I just made peepee in my pull-up at work. I’m surprised that poopooed is not on the list because for me that is when a diaper feels best.

Reactions: KCA and 5thgear
As nice as a fresh diaper is, something about wallowing in my own wet and soiled feels so good. Love the way it sags.

• Love
Going poo in a wet diaper is pretty awesome. The cleanup is a drag though.

I love a wet diaper. It’s so squishy and comfy.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, PaddedLemur, chamberpot and 2 others
5thgear said:
Going poo in a wet diaper is pretty awesome. The cleanup is a drag though.
I hear you, there.

qwertyqwerty said:
@Tundra1975 you like the senis the best yes ? I remember your a cloth fan
Yes. The Seni diapers are the best fitting and most comfortable cloth backed diaper I have found. They are very good quality and do not sweat through the cloth when soaked like most other cloth backed diapers.

Love the feeling of a fresh nappy but I also love the feeling of being wet or messy. I like to stay in them for as long as possible to get as much enjoyment as possible from them

If I consider only looks I'd have to say I prefer the look of my diapers dry

Reactions: Midwest82
I like a dry diaper for going about my daily routine, however I don't mind it being wet and squishy at the end of the day. Sometimes for fun though I will soak them through out the day. But usually dry for most of the day. Also helps cut back on diaper usage through out the day.

Reactions: chamberpot and BigBlueBear
I'm pretty much the same as @Midwest82. I enjoy a wet diaper, but I usually prefer being dry for the day.

Reactions: Midwest82
I love that first wetting too. I’ll stay in my diaper for as long as possible until it’s completely soaked. I also like to try to change angles so I can get every inch of the padding fully saturated

Reactions: DiaperVapor and 5thgear
fairly wet or soaked better have like pampers baby wipes, hggies baby wipes, luvs baby wipes, or sone other kind of wet wipes and some more diapers

Back