Do you like messing why or why not

I hate when i mess. It happened the other day at the gun club. I was done shooting at least. But the ride home in a messy diaper sucked.

I'm starting the work week with another wet and messy morning diaper, a NorthShore white MegaMax diaper with a nice bulge in the front from wetting and in the back from messing, although sitting here is squishing and flattening the potty in my diapee.

Reactions: nenaforever
I've stated it many times, but anyway... YES, I love doing it 😁

I love the feeling while going #2, the little pushes, the relief, the feel of the bulge, walking and laying down while messy and the arousal I end up getting.

I even like the cleanup, for I take my time to caress my skin and get clean, and I confess I like the smell a bit, because it's contained in my diaper and I get only a mild one.

In fact, because I always mess in the natural park, it even adds some extra "nature smell" to the experience, heheh 😁😳

• Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox
I have to wear diapers 24/7 cuz my mommy makes me and I am in diaper/baby discipline, so I am always making big poopies in my diaper. I have come to love filling my diaper and I love being in a messy diaper!

I enjoy messing but my wife does not like it when I do that so I don't do it very often.

I like the feeling of your mess when you squish it as it feels soothing and relaxing.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and Lilschoolfox
I wasn't going to post but I thought it would give a different perspective. I'm not ABDL. I'm profoundly incontinence. I have BM's everyday. To be honest it doesn't really bother me. Obviously it can take more time to change. Odor isn't really a problem (internal deodorants - chlorophyll) and quality diapers. The majority of my accidents occur while sleeping or early morning. During the day is actually rare but they do happen. I've been IC since the beginning so I don't know if it would feel like without having one. It's just reality.

Do I like it? To be honest I'm ambivalent. I'd prefer to not being IC. But since I am, I try to be clean and dry verses soaked or dirty (or both). Feeling about having a BM, I admit it's "comfortable" but most of the time it's about relief and limiting uncomfortable urgency.

Most of the time I post on the incontinent sub-forum. I don't quite understanding why anyone would do this but I know that ABDL members enjoy this (or not). No judgement. Enjoy your kink.

On my own terms, or while submitting to the care of someone I trust (so far, only a fantasy), it is (it would be) an enjoyable experience.

If not, it would potentially be horrible.

Last edited:
Okay…, messing was really never my kind of thing until quite recently when my Wife complained about the cost of diapers. They really are not cheap, so her attitude it well- if you really want to do this then do it properly. When we are together, she does enjoy the motherly aspect and does clean and change me and I so do enjoy that. But when I’m away for work, she has been insisting that when I’m padded that I mess as well as wet, so that I get used to it. I’m ok to clean up so long as I have a good high fibre breakfast, normally oats, and Kellogg’s guardian which contains psyllium. Metamucil also in the evening. To be honest…. I never thought I would enjoy messing, but there is something about it that is just so satisfying. Can’t explain it, but I am wanting it more…..

• Love
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and Hemix
The usual. Love a poopy diaper. Hate the clean up.

I mean I do. But when it is just runny, then I don't like it. I prefer it normally, but the clean up is not so nice, so I go mostly a shower afterwards it is easier to clean.

not sure i can say i love it but over the years its become the norm for me wake up every Morning in a wet messy diaper and in the afternoon after my nap i will feel the need andi just give a little push and it it all over. its nice to have a person that care enough to care for my needs and is will to change my diaper. not may get me

I wouldn't say I necessarily like being in a messy diaper and the cleanup can be annoying after, but I don't mind it that much either and I sometimes do it when I'm at home because:
  1. if I'm lying in bed in the morning wearing a diaper, it's sometimes nice to just be able to poop and stay in bed a bit longer even if it means more work once I actually get out of bed
  2. If I get a really strong sudden urge to poop, it's sometimes nice to just let it go that second rather than going to use the toilet (there's a really great feeling of relief of just going the second you feel like you have to)
  3. If I'm in the middle of something sometimes I prefer not to have to stop to go to the toilet even if it means the cleanup will be more work than it would have been to just use the toilet
Also, if I'm camping I'll just poop in my diaper because changing a messy diaper in my tent is usually still more convenient than the alternatives.

Most of the time it's easier to just poop in the toilet once I factor in the cleanup though. That's not to say I especially mind it, though; if there was more inconvenience associated with using the toilet, like I was in a living situation where I only had access to a shared bathroom or something but could change myself in my own room, I might just use the diaper all the time.

Last edited:
Me when I do start my ABDL lifestyle when I move out etc I always wanted to mess my nappies like the little boy/baby I am and sit in them for hours

Last edited:
I shit myself, not by choice.
Not really enjoyable.

Seabear said:
Yes I love messing myself, it’s partly what a nappy is intended for. It’s just a great naughty feeling to fully load my nappy. It’s great to have a lazy morning just lay in bed and not have to rush up to use the toilet so just go in my nappy. I’m not so keen on having to change afterwards but it’s worth it occasionally
What I've been doing lately is placing a baby diaper right under my bum so when I do mess, it'll be directly onto that and I can unhook the h&l tapes for a simple disposal.

I enjoy filling my diaper up. The squishy feeling of load oozing around my buttocks. The pressure of the diaper making me push harder as it comes out. Then inevitable wetting that always comes with the messing. Even just wetting a diaper feels wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: TenaciousDL and Hemix
OMG! First poopy diaper since the early ‘90’s. I have been peeing my self all evening in a Northshore blue tabbed brief. My poop usually comes in the morning. But tonight, I felt one forming. I wanted to pee some more and my decision was “if I have to push to make pee come out, and poop comes, too, then it is supposed to happen.” So, I squatted slightly to pee ( I like to do that b// I pretend that I am a 4 - year - old that should know better, but makes a big show of doing it in defiance). While I had a nice hot flow going, here came my poop! It felt nicely formed and it dropped from my bum hole into my saggy diaper. I now have been lying in it for a half hour. I decided i don’ care about clean-up, and I don’t care about the smell. Uh-oh, you other bad poopy babies made me try it! Now, I think I’m going to want to do it a lot! I am such a bad, bad, stinky boy. Maybe I have to START my days with a poopy diaper, too,

• Love
Reactions: James1234 and Hemix
My Aww So Cute diaper this morning is wet, messy, warm, squishy, while I sit here with a substantial firm poopie that is flattening while I sit here drinking coffee, enjoying the wonderful emotional and physical sensations from wetting and going potty in my morning diaper. I am actually going out for a jog in my wet and messy diaper. By the time I get back I will definitely be ready for a diapee change and clean up. I don't mind cleaning up after I messed my diaper, only takes me a few minutes. Enjoying a wet and messy diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life. Like the Charmin commercial. "Everyone goes, why not enjoy the go." There is also a Pampers commercial for a new diaper to prevent diaper blowouts that has facial expressions of pleasure and relief as the baby messes their diaper. They know and I know just how pleasurable it is to relax, feel my poopie fill my diaper, feel the warmth, the pressure release from the colon, my poopie settling in my diapee, and then the solitude of the early morning in my wet and messy diaper. If I had any wishes, it would be to mess my diaper whenever and wherever I am, like I do with wetting, but social courtesy prevails to not subject an unwilling person to any odor that may emanate from my poopie diaper. Going poopie in my diapee is so intensely pleasurable that I just had a dry orgasm with my body shivering in pleasure. ahhhhh!😌

Reactions: PatrickDL
I'm messing daily
I sometimes mess in the morning and go back into bed for an other hour or 2
I also like to get a rest there and treat it

Reactions: Hemix and littlelandon1
Back